New Friend

Only You

-Next Morning-

-____'s POV-

*Yawn* "Has Infinite oppas left the house?" I thought with a blur vision. Seeing Sunggyu oppa sleeping so soundly,i left the room quietly and went to the kitchen. "Guess they all haven't wake up yet right?" I asked myself,searching for the pans and ingrediants. I thought of cooking breakfast for them since i get to know them more last night,there won't be any awkwardness anymore. I started cooking pancakes,rice,kimchi stew and much more food for them. When i was finding the bowls and plates to place the food,"What are you doing early morning?" Someone scared me as i turned back. It was that Ice Prince. I'm still vry awkward with him as we couldn't talk much yestarday. It was either Sungyeol and Dongwoo tallking and playing with me or he don't even bother chatting with me. I ignored his question and continue finding those. Suddenly there was a presence of somebody beside me. I turned to my side to see. He was just 1cm close! "I asked what are you doing?" He said staring into my eyes. "I..I.. Was.." I stuttered. His face was completely flawless,no imperfection. The more i keep quiet,the nearer he came to me. I kept moving back until I hit one of the drawers. "Erhermm." Somebody cleared his throat. It was my oppa,standing there,looking straight at me. I quickly push L away from me and stuttered,"Annyeong Oppa..." Sunggyu oppa shifted his glare at L. "What are you two doing?" He asked in a firm voice. "Nothi-nothing. L oppa was just trying to get something off my face.." I whispered in a scared voice. Sunggyu oppa didn't said anything but just left. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I yelled at L. He just glared at me and walked away. "Today is totally not my day." I though,annoyed. I got ready the food and place it on the dinning table with a piece of note that says:"Infinite oppas~ Eat well ^^ -_____ (:" I went to my room and checked if Sunggyu oppa is there. I opened the door slowly. Not a single soul in there. "Maybe he is in some other oppas room or the toliet." I thought,quickly changing my clothes and go out. 

asian-girl-kfashion-korean-korean-fashio  (You wore this)

-L's POV-

"I asked what are you doing." I said staring into her eyes. "She is so pretty and cute. Hyung is lucky to have her as a little sister." I thought. "Wait. Kim Myungsoo. You can't be falling in love with her right" I though again,mentally slapping myself. "Erhermm." Somebody cleared his throat. Both of us turned to look who was it. It was Sunggyu hyung! Damn,i'm gonna get scoldings. She quietly pushed me away and stuttered,"Annyeong oppa..." Sunggyu hyung was actually staring at ______ until he shifted his stare at me. "What are you two doing?" Sunggyu hyung asked in a firm voice. Before i could speak a word,"Noth-nothing.. L oppa was just trying to get something off my face" ____ whispered in a scared voice. Sunggyu hyung didnt spoke a word but left. "What do you think you're doing?!" She yelled at me. "Woah,i really need to find out more about this girl. She has split personalities." I though,glaring at her and walking away. 

-____'s POV-

I thought of finding a job to take care of myself instead of  depending on sunggyu oppa. I found a job interviewed 2days ago and they asked me to come for the interview today. After 10minutes of walk,i found the place i might be working at. 

konaBEANS+2.jpg (This is the cafe)

"Woah,it's sure nice." I thought while walking in the cafe. "Annyeonghaeseyo. i am Kim ______. I'm here for an interview." I said polietly to one of the staffs there. she led me to a nice office where the boss sits. "Are you Kim ______?" The boss asked. I nodded my head. "Okay,I'll start interviewing you." He said polietly. After 15minutes of interview,i got a job here! "When can i start working?" i asked him excitedly. "Today if you can." He smiled. I nodded my head excitedly as he bring me and another young girl around my age who got in this job around the cafe and told us in detail what to do. He given us our task and we started our job immediately. "Annyeonghaeseyo. I'm Lee JiEun. Im 20 this year. Nice to meet you." The another girl smiled brightly at me. "Annyeonghaeseyo. Im Kim _____. Im 20 this year too. Guess we can be friends right? Nice to meet you too." I laughed. While we were chatting and talking about each other before the cafe opens,i got a call. "Im sorry. Hold on,i got a call from my brother." I said to JiEun-sshi. She nodded while i answered the call. 

Me:Annyeong Oppa!

Sunggyu: Eodiya? 

Me:I went for a job interview and got in! Oppa,i don't have to depend so much on you already. 

Sunggyu: When did you went out of house? How come i don't know anything?

Me: I couldn't find you in the room... and thought you were angry about that thing... (whisper) 

Sunggyu: In the room and what?

Me: So i went out of the house! (I quickly find an excuse. 

Sunggyu: Okay. Next time please message me.What time will you be back? Need me to fetch you home?

Me: Arraso. I'll be back at 6pm. It's okay oppa. You're busy too. 

Sunggyu: Umm arraso. Take care alright? ______,THANKS FOR THE FOOD! ITS VERY DELICIOUS! (Infinite shouts in the background) Psh,these kids. Ok annyeong!

Me: Ahaha. Ookay. Annyeong~

"Oppas are cute~" I thought while hanging up the phone. "______,time to get to work already." JiEun smiled and said to me. I nodded my head.

-At 6PM-

"Thank You boss. We'll do better tomorrow!" Me and JiEun said in unison. "_____,where is your house?" JiEun asked me. "Oh,Its at (says Infinite address)" I replied her. "Oh? Its just next to my house! We're neighbours! Next time we can hang out more often and become best friends!" JiEun suddenly shouted while jumping up and down. "Jinja?!" KYAHHHHHHHH!" I shouted,following her jumping up and down. When we reach,I said to JiEun,"JiEun,see you tomorrow!" "See you tomorrow too! Oh wait,here's my number,text me when you're free!" She smiled widely while giving me her number. "Arraso. Here's mine!" I said,passing her my number. I went into the dorm after bidding goodbye to her. "It's time to cook dinner for oppas~" I smiled,walking to my room to change out of my clothes. 

 

 

Hi~ I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I'll start having POVs already! Please subscribe~