I'm so sorry but I love you.

Only You

The next morning when you were still asleep,Infinite was already wide awake busy preparing something in the dance room. "Myungsoo ah,i trust you to do the rest." Sunggyu gave a smile and pat on his back. After Infinite was done,Myungsoo thanked them as the leave the dance room,continuing their plan. A wide smile brought upon Myungsoo's face as he looked at the dance your satisfied

Infinite went back to the dorm,they were pretending to be busy on something well Woohyun went to wake you up. "_____-ah~ Wakey Wakey~" Woohyun whispered into your ears,sending chills down your spine. "MYUNGSOO OPPA!" You jolted out from your sleep. You turned and face Woohyun with your sleepy eyes. "Ah.. It's you,Woohyun oppa..." You mumbled,looking down. "Who do you think it was then?" He gave you a greasy smile. "I thought it was... Ah never mind! What are you doing here so early?" You rubbed your eyes. *You thought it was Myungsoo huh? You'll get a surprise later~* Woohyun thought as he smiled to himself. "I cooked breakfast. Wanna have some? Better eat before Infinite gobble down the food~" He ruffled your hair and went out of the room.

After seeing you going into the toilet,he rushed down. "She's coming!" He informed Infinite. They all seem to be preparing something in their hand. When you came down in your pajamas,you eyed them suspiciously. They were acting all weird today. Lining up in a straight row,waiting for you to come down. "Yah! She's suspecting already! Do something!" Hoya whispered to them. "But we haven't do finish what we are suppose to do!" Dongwoo whispered back anxiously. 

Sungyeol knew what to do and reacted fast. "_____-ah! Can you come for a moment? I need to discuss with you about.. You know.. Yesterday's topic..." He said to you. You recalled what you and him talked about yesterday and remembered it was about Jieun. You smiled broadly and nodded. He pushed you to somewhere where you couldn't see the living room. "Papli finished it up. Finish mine too!" Sungyeol mouthed to them when you were not looking. They nodded and immediately continued. 

You sat on the sofa infront of the karaoke room where Infinite practice their vocal. "So what is it that you wanted to discuss?" You smiled broadly at him. *Aish ! I said this without thinking!* Sungyeol mentally slapped himself. "I-i ermm.. I wanted to ask if you could help me with confessing to Jieun!" He blurted out. You chuckled at him. "What? What's so funny?" He pouted,showing you the choding act. You shook your head and hide your laughter. He took a deep breath. "I'm not very good when it comes to confessing to girls. In fact,i've never confessed to a girl before..." He said slowly. You nodded gesturing him to continue. Both of you took about 20 minutes to discuss about it. When you were finished,you asked if there was anything else. He shook his head slowly,praying that Infinite have finished what they are suppose to do.

You got out of the room and walked to the living room. You quickly dashed to the kitchen when you saw the living room empty. *Please don't tell me oppas have eaten everything. I'm starving!* You thought,running to the dining table. Infinite was shocked to see you running to them. "OPPAS!" You shouted. Everyone turned their attention to you. "Neh?" They asked,giving you that curious,innocent look. You saw the table still full of dishes,you sighed in relieved. "Aniyo~" You blushed in embarrassment as you took a seat. They looked at each other before shrugging off and start eating.

After 5 minutes,you lifted your head up with your mouth full of rice. *One,two,three,four,five,six..?* You counted then you realised Myungsoo was not here. A rush of disappointment filled you. "Dongsaeng. You look really ugly with your mouth full of rice." Sunggyu stated. You sent him a glare shutting his mouth up and continue eating. Throughout the whole breakfast,you were thinking about Myungsoo. Why isn't he here? Is he out for a schedule? Has he eaten? You were the slowest to eat finish as the thoughts corrupted your mind.

Hoya saw you eating mindlessly so he went and took a seat beside you. "What's bothering my dongsaeng?" He asked. You looked up at him and paused for a second. "Nothing.." You mumbled but audible for him to hear. "Thinking about Myungsoo?" He asked,raising one of his eyebrown. "Ani.." You said and quickly munched down your food. You left him at the dining table chuckling. "_____-ah,you're obviously thinking about him." He smirked.

You have just finished washing the dishes when Sungjong popped out making you jumped. "Noona!" He said hyperly. "Ah!" You screamed in shock. You lightly slapped his arm. "Do you want noona's life to decrease by 10years?" You asked,furrowing your eyebrown. "Mianhae noona... I wanted to ask you to follow me to somewhere because none of the hyungs wanted to follow.." He pouted. You chuckled and pinched his cheeks. "Arraso." You smiled,wiping your hands dry.

You changed and wore your shoes,waiting for Sungjong. Sungjong came down and linked arms with you. "Kaja noona!" He smiled. He brought you all the way to the dance room. "Jongie,where are we here?" You asked curiously. He winked at you and pushed you inside the dark dance room,closing the door. "Jongie?" You voiced. You were scared,thinking that Infinite might not want you anymore. Just then the lights lighted up and a sweet voice came accompanied with the guitar.

Nuga bwado sarangseureoun
Nuga bwado neomuna yeppeun
Hanahana neomu wanbyeokhan
There's an angel in my heart

 Nunbushige yeppeun eolguleun
Haessalcheoreom hwanhan useumeun
Bamhaneure balkeun byeol gata
There's an angel in my heart

You turned to the direction where the voice came. You saw Myungsoo there,singing and playing his guitar. You were stunned for a moment. Lots of thoughts filled through your mind. When he ended the song,he gently place his guitar on the floor and walked towards you. He gently pulled you for a hug. "_____-ah.. You mistaken everything you saw... I wasn't cheating on you. It was Hyuna's plan. She wanted to break us up. That day,she forcefully kissed me. I tried pulling away but she was gripping my waist too tight. I'm sorry if i made you cry or hurt. I love you." He explained and said those 3 words sweetly before breaking the hug.

You kept quiet. You didn't know how to react. Tears were threatening to fall. You were just too touched with his apology. You left him there standing,waiting for your answer. You looked into his eyes as tears came rolling down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger? Nahh i don't know~ Ahaha. I got to update today!

I am not on my laptop so i can't put gifs here today. I'll just put some pictures.

I'll be updating the story next week i guess ^-^ Please wait~

infinite7forever.jpg

Flawless as always <3