Day with Myungsoo Pt 1

Only You

_______'s POV

It has been 30 minutes after Infinite oppas left the house. I switched from channel to channel waiting for time to fly pass. There's still at least 4hrs before Music Core start. You got really bored watching tv so you wanted to ask Myungsoo to go out with you or something. You went to Myungsoo's room and open the door slowly. You went beside him and see him sleeping soundly. "He's still perfect when he sleep. Myungsoo oppa,i'm falling deeper for you." you thought as you smiled sweetly. You trace his eyes to his nose then to his lips. "His lips are so soft..." You though,smiling again. "L." You called once. He didn't move an inch. "L!" You called again. Still no movement. "That's why you are one of the deep sleepers." You said. Suddenly,you thought of a great idea to wake him up. He went closer to him. "Myungsoo~" You poked his cheeks. "Myungsoo oppa~" You whispered sweetly to his ears. This time,he moved but still didn't wake up. You got annoyed and you thought of a evil plan but that will take away your first cheek kiss. You didn't care much,just wanted to have someone to accompany you. You hesitated abit  but started going near to him. "Myungsoo oppa~ ileona~" You peck his cheeks. He slowly open his eye and look at you surprisingly. "Great,you're awake. Change your clothes. I wanna go out with you~" You sang for the last line and went in your room to change. When you close the door,you stumbled on the floor. "I just gave my first cheek kiss to L." You said,blushing like crazy as you choose your clothes. 

Myungsoo's POV

"Myungsoo~" I heard someone said and poked my cheeks. "Myungsoo oppa~" I heard the owner of the same voice whispered sweetly to my ears. I moved abit and continued sleeping,thinking that it was just my imagination. Suddenly,i felt a peck on my cheeks,"Myungsoo oppa~ illeona~" I open my eyes  to see who it was and to my amazed----It was her. "Great,you're awake. Change your clothes. I wanna go out with you~" She sang for the last line and went to her room and change. My heart was beating extremely fast when she peck my cheeks. "_____-ah,stop doing things that will make my heart go crazy like this. My heart is falling deeper for you each time.." I thought,feeling my heartbeat as it raced. I opened my closet to find a nice but casual set of clothes to change.

No one's POV

I came out of the bathroom,looking at the mirror and started putting light makeup. 

cute-dress-kfashion-Favim.com-517082.jpg   (You wore this)

 

tumblr_m9joblOBD81qgyfboo4_1280.jpg      (And Myungsoo wore this)

 

Myungsoo got ready first. He double checked his hair and wore his sunglasses. "Aish! Why is she so long?" Myungsoo thought,taking out his sunglasses waiting for you. "L~ You ready?" I shouted from above,footsteps were heard."Only waiting for-" Myungsoo stopped what he was doing and saying and looked at her. "She is beautiful.." He thought,staring at you. "What? I don't look nice in this? I can change.." You said,about to walk up to my room. "N-no.. You l-looked beautiful." he said,stuttering. You chuckled and thanked him. The sky was filled with white fluffy clouds as both of you walked out of the house awkwardly. "So where are we going?" You asked him. "How would i know? It was you the one who wanted to come out." He said,walking to his car. "Right.. L! Wait for me!" You said,catching up with him.

-In the car- (_____'s POV)

"So where are we going?" L asked. "Hmm.. L, how about going to Lotte world? It's been long since i went there." I pouted. "What happened to Myungsoo Oppa?" He asked,smirking. "You know?" I asked in surprise,giving him the how-do-you-know face. He chuckled and started driving. 

After 15minutes of ride,you both reached lotte world. "Kyahhhh!" I squealed as we stepped in lotte world. "L! Can we ride that first?" I asked him. He glared at me and asked,"Where's your manners? What happened to Myungsoo oppa?" "Myungsoo oppa... Jebal~" I asked sweetly. He nodded his head. I got too excited and held his hand,running towards the ride entrance. When I realized i was holding his hand,i let go. "Mian-" I got cut off when Myungsoo oppa continued holding my hands. I looked down and smiled in embarrassment as we waited for our turn.

Myungsoo's POV

"L! Can we ride that first?" She asked me,pointing at one of the roller coaster. I wanted to . "Where's your manners? What happened to Myungsoo oppa?" I asked,glaring at her. "Myungsoo oppa... Jebal~" She asked sweetly. "How can I reject you?" I asked myself while looking at her and nodding my head. She was too excited and she suddenly hold my head,running towards the ride entrance. My heart was beating so fast as she held my hand and ran. When she realized she was holding my hand,she let go. "Mian-" She was about to apologized but got cut off when i continued holding her hands. She looked down and smiled in smbarrassment as i smirked. Throughout the whole ride,i was holding her hand as she screamed in terror. When we got off the ride,her face was pale and her legs got wobbly. "neo gwaenchaena?" I asked,holding on to her. She nodded her head. I brought her to a nearby bench and went to buy some food and drink for her. "Here,eat some." I passed to her and sat beside her. After drinking and eating,she got much better. "If you're scared,next time we don't go those kind of rides." I told her strictly. She just nodded in silence.

After getting so worried,we stopped playing those kind of rides. "Oppa.. If we are not gonna play those kind of rides then why are we still here?" She pouted. I can't help but pinch her cheeks and said,"Come." I held her hands and went to those cart games store. "Oppa! Oppa! I want that bear!" She said excitedly,pointing at one of the bear. "You have to shoot 3 balls inside the bucket to get that." The owner said. I paid the money and start shooting. All 3 scored! I proudly passed the bear she wanted to her. "Thankyou Myungie oppa~" She hugged the bear then hugged me. I was surprised by her actions and stood there,stunned. A soft hand brought me back to reality when  it hold my hand. It was ______'s hand. I smiled unknowillingly. 

 

 

Double Update today! I was happy today! Finally got 2 subscibers! Sun_J10009 and InfinityInfinite! Thanks for subscribing! Do support <3

So how was this chapter? Was it good? 

tumblr_mclf6oZWSv1qgy82wo1_500.gif

 

So "Day with Myungsoo Pt 2" will be the next chapter! I'll see you guys in the next chapter!

tumblr_mcgs71MjEU1qekb8ro3_250.gif