Hospital

Only You

You woke up,looking at the ceiling. "Where am I? What happened?" You thought to yourself. You wanted to get up from bed but flinched due to the bruises and cuts you got. "Ah." You whined,touching a part of your injury. "_____! You alright?!" Sunggyu rushed to you when he saw you flinching. "Does it hurt? What happened? Why didn't you call me? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?!" Sunggyu bombarded you with questions. You flinched when he shouted at you. Sunggyu had never shouted at you before not even when you broke his toy in the past. You tried to hold back your tears but couldn't and let a warm liquid flow down your cheeks. You closed your eyes to pretend them from flowing again. Sunggyu walked towards you and saw your teary eyes and tear-stained cheeks. He your cheeks. "I'm sorry for shouting at you,___. Is.. Is just that... I don't want to lose you.."He said apologetically. You were soften by his words and opened your eyes. "Kwachana oppa." You smiled weakly at him. He smiled and hugged you. "Owwww.." You whined again. "Opps! Mianhae! I forgot." He smiled sheepishly.  You chuckled and knocked his head lightly. "Pabo." You muttered. 

The door opened and there came Infinite. "Omo! Babygirl! You're awake!" Woohyun shouted,running to hug you. Before he could,Sunggyu pulled him back. "Yah! No hugging." Sunggyu told him sternly. He pouted at smiled at you. Myungsoo came and sat beside you. "Babe,you okay?" He whispered softly and comforting. You smiled and nodded your head. You spread your arms wide,waiting for a hug for him. He chuckled. "I see you can't live without me uh?" He smirked and hug you. "Why Myungsoo can hug _____?!" Woohyun whined to Sunggyu.. "Pabo. Myungsoo is her boyfriend." He rolled his eyes. The rest of you laughed at their bickering. "Now i see why Inspirits ship WooGyu. I ship them too!" You teased causing Sunggyu and Woohyun to glare and you. "Wae? You're not suppose to treat a sick person like that." You stuck out your tongue at them. Everyone burst into laughter.

Just then,the doctor came. "Excuse me,I need to check the patient. Thank You." The doctor said,making Infinite to go out of the ward for a while. "How are you feeling,Miss ____?" The doctor checked. "Fine." You smiled to the doctor. "Can I ask,do you remember what happened?" The doctor asked again. You think back and a flashback of what happened replay on your mind. You shook your head as warm liquid flowed down your warm cheeks. "Miss_____,are you okay? Should I leave you alone first?" The doctor asked worriedly. You nodded your head and thanked him. You curled into a ball and sobbed quietly. You remembered every single thing. The red haired girl told you to leave Myungsoo or else you will die. Who could she be? 

You were hiding your head with your legs as the door opened. "Babe,anything wrong?" Myungsoo came in to checked on you. You tried to not make it obvious to him that you were crying. "Yes.. I'm fine." You sniffled. He knew you were crying so he went beside you. "Hey babe,you know i'm always here for you right? If there's something wrong,you can always tell me." He said softly,making your whole body turn to him. You looked up at him with your swollen and puffy eyes. "Oppa... I'm scared.." You said softly. He hugged you and kissed your forehead. "Don't be scared. I'm here. Shhh.. Don't cry. You don't look pretty anymore you know." He comfort you,using his thumb to wipe away your tears. You continued hugging him. He patted your back and told you for the nth time everything's gonna be okay with him. 

Myungsoo stayed in the hospital with you. He asked Infinite to  go home first and he could take care of you. "____-ah,ain't you tired?" Myungsoo asked,having your head resting on his chest as both of you star graze. You shook your head as you lead back to Myungsoo's chest. You could hear his heart beating fastly. Bump bump bump bump. You smiled at the sound you were hearing. You were glad that Myungsoo is there for you. Until you remembered what that red haired girl said. You turned yourself to face Myungsoo. Will it be the last time you are gonna see Myungsoo? Will she make you disappear when you wanna stay with Myungsoo? So many thought filled your mind. Your hand casually traced his perfect jawline. Myungsoo smirked. He leaned in closer. 

You just realised what he is gonna to do. You shut your eyes tightly.He laughed softly. "You want me to kiss your cute little lips?" He asked,staring deep into your eyes. "No." You stick out your tongue and face back to see the star. Before you could,Myungsoo hold your shoulders making you unable to turn. He slowly leaned in. You shut your eyes tightly when you felt his warm lips touch yours. Your arms wrapped around his neck while his wrapped around your waist. "I never want to lose you babe. I'm so happy you are mine. I love you." Myungsoo said between the kiss. You smiled. "Me too." You said and when for a deeper kiss. His lips turned into a smirk. He pulled away. "I see you loving my lips." He chuckled. You playful punched his arm and pouted. "Awww,my baby is pouting." He teased. You wanted to turn away but his lips landed on yours again. The kiss became a passionate kiss. A night with so many stars is the perfect night for both of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally can update again! OMG IM SOOOOO HAPPY! 2 new subscribers! Minyoung637 and myasianboys Thank you for subscribing! Saranghae~

tumblr_mfd66trJIH1qbjg2ko1_250.gif

I have not revealed this red haired girl. Mianhae~ I wanted to make a happy scene before drama comes in. Kekekkeke. Stay tuned to the nest chapter! Thanks for subscribing~ <3 

tumblr_mfu4301PZu1rq6gduo1_250.gif