Meeting Them

Only You

-20 minutes later-

"We're here! All the Infinite members will be moving in tonight too. Be kind to them ara?" Sunggyu said,stopping the car infront of a nice house. "Hmmm." I replied,getting out of the car to get my luggage. "Oppa,papli! It's so heavy" I pouted. "Coming already!" Sunggyu oppa shouted,stepping out of the house. 

"Yah! Faste come in!" Sunggyu shouted at me when i was struggling with my luggage with a nervous heart. "Sunggyu hyung! You're here! Who are you talking to?" Someone with a girly voice said,rushing to the door. *Omo omo. He's pretty than me!* I thought,looking at him shyly. "Ahh.. That's my little sister." Sunggyu replied him while walking to take more of our luggages. "SISTER?!" Everyone in the house shouted in unison. I step into the house. It was bright and nice and filled with 6 handsome boys. "Erhh... Annyeonghaeseyo.. I am Sunggyu's sister,Kim ______" I said softly. "ANNYEONG! I'M DONGWOO! How old are you?' A cheerful guy among those 6 boys asked me. "20 yrs old." I told him awkwardly,hoping my brother would clear the awkwardly atmosphere. "That will make you my dongsaeng! Call me Dongwoo oppa,ara?" I nodded my head slightly. "Can somebody help me?!" Sunggyu oppa shouted. A handsome guy stood up and went to help sunggyu oppa. 

-After moving in all the luggages and packing them-

"Now everyone gather! Introduction time!" Sunggyu shouted. "Yes small eyes leader!" A tall guy replied,making everyone in the dorm including me laughing our out. "YAH!" Sunggyu oppa shouted once again. Everyone became quiet. "Now guys,introduce yourself to my sister." He said,smiling at us. "Annyeong! I'm Woohyun. You can call me oppa." He winked at him. "Yah! Dont be so greasy with my sister!" Sunggyu oppa hit his head. "Annyeong! I'm Infinite's main dancer. Hoya. You can call me oppa since im older than you." He smiled at me. "You know me right! Dongwoo OPPA." Dongwoo oppa laughed. "Im Sungyeol! You can also call me oppa! We're gonna have fun!" The tall guy that teased oppa just now said,smiling widely at me. "IM SUNGJONG! Infinite's maknae! You are my noona!" The pretty boy that came out of the house to see me said while shaking my hand. I smiled at him. Lastly,the handsome boy that helped oppa with the luggages. "L." he said coldly. *How rude* I thought while looking at him. "Just ignore him. He always like that around NEW people." The boy,Sungyeol said. "Let's play some games to know each other more!" Hoya oppa said. 

-After playing alot games,at 10pm-

"Its time to sleep guys! We still have to practice tomorrow." Sunggyu oppa nagged. All of us walked into our rooms hestitally. *It was awesome meeting Infinite. I would wanna know more about that,especially that cold guy,L.* i thought before turning in.

 

 

Another chapter updated! How is this chapter? Continue supporting! Thnkyou :D