Chapter six

Ferly 2

 

Comments on comments

Mary517- real 0.0 you're complement makes me blush

I'm real glad the couples are believable, that's something I'm always worried about

I like bad boys~ no, jk, I always find bad boys fun to write about, but then again anyone could be labeled a bad boy, even Myungsoo,

please never find a way into my brain, you'd never get out of it alive -.-

you will know, I tend to give things away fairly quickly (cough, hint, this chapter's gonna tell you a lot...)

and to me the only way to describe Myungber is “sacred” they both have such kind personalities that to me they feel as though they melt together even when we've only seen a few moments of them interacting... lol when she hit him with that towel, just the way he'd been looking at her^^ my fangirl feelings swell~

 

Ambertastic_baby- everyone has secrets... the characters I write just tend to have a lot...

it's a big winding mess that can't be contained, it's best just to root for them all (nods)

glad you liked the family tree, I put so much hard work into it ;)

 

awfuldollhead- I never really got into it but GO's parents are pretty serious about having GO work hard for the things he wants so buying him a car is something they wouldn't do (but like I said, I've never really gotten into that and the last chapter had to much dialogue that explaining it felt like it would seem forced...) and it wasn't his mom but his maid, even I'm not able to write ...

 

glad it helped, i've been thinking of ways to explain the family a bit more (plenty of people confused Donghae as Amber's brother) so I'm glad it helped^^

 

Junsu... ah, have you ever read or seen any of the treasure island movies- I think the Jim/Long Jong Silver friendship explains this a bit- Long John didn't want to hurt Jim,he rather liked him, but his life relied on him getting the treasure and Jim was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Myungsoo will make a comeback, I have it all mapped out^^

 

TheAwkwardMomentWhen- I think you should do that often because it wasn't until the day before that update that I got over my writers block^^

glad you liked it, the chapter came out better then I'd hoped^^

GO's age when he lost his ity stems from a boy I knew who lost his when it was eleven, a guys opinion of his ity is different, they want to lose it as quickly as possible even when they don't really understand what it means (while us girls have it slightly different, we're either getting told off because we gave it away or ridiculed because we keep it -.-)

GO's always gonna have skeletons but he's loyal and to him the biggest show of love is sharing secrets he'd never shared with anyone before.

I had to, I just had to mention Soo's cloud^^

I think good and bad will always have an attraction towards each other, there's always that lingering “I wonder why they're like that, how can they live like that” in each's mind- and Amber's considered so different (the definition of Ferly is different, something unusual, unique) so it's kind of a whole mixture of “what is this?”

Psh, she's totally gonna end up with G-Dragon^-^

 

thanks guys for giving me so many wonderful comments to read and comment on, they filled me with a lot of joy and if I'd had time (I worked to much this week, so much overtime -.-) I would've had this baby out in like two seconds simply because your comments brought happiness^^

on another note, after this chapter you might hate me so before then I just wanna say... I regret nothing...

 

 

Chapter six

 

(most of the parts in this story were origionally in chapter five but ch5 was getting to long and I felt a lot of these parts disrupted the GOber loves so I took those parts out and put them here, so it's the same day as chapter five just not with Amber...)

 

First love, puppy love, hit him at the tender age of seven. She was pretty with her long black hair and devil may cry attitude...

 

She didn't know he existed thought until they were both nine (and even her acknowledment then can be debated)

 

Like every year they were in the same class sitting right by each other, him shyly peering over at her (she again, didn't notice a thing) and she talking animatedly with her best friends Myungsoo and Dongwoo. He always sat at the same large circle table as those three along with his best friend Sandeul, but while all the others got along with him she never seemed to be able to see him, it was like he was invisible.

 

That is, until his body decided to plot against him- the loud eruption from his lower half shocked the table in a momentary silence, that is, until Lee Chaerin busted out laughing and pointed at finger at him, announcing to the class, “YAH, YOU FARTED!”

 

and that's when the teasing and bullying began.

 

Love quickly turned to hate as everyday he received some new creative way to be put down. Poor little Cha Sunwoo's bullying made him dread going to class and as the year went on he cursed the day he ever sat next to Lee Chaerin.

 

That is, until one day.

 

She'd been noticeably absent that day (of course he'd notice, her torment was a daily event) but he didn't think anything of it, after all it meant he didn't have to receive not only her bullying but also the torment of his fellow male classmates who picked on him for being Chaerin's whipping boy. Soon a day turned into a week and well, call him a masochist but he began to wonder just what had happened to his tormenter.

 

“Her mom recently past away, she's going to be staying home for a while.” Myungsoo stated after Sunwoo had asked him.

 

Against his better judgment he found him self walking to her house after school, a flower in hand as he stood at her door. In his little nine year old heart he knew what it was like to lose aloved one so even when Chaerin bullied him he couldn't bring himself to ignore what was going on in her life. He rang the doorbell and bit his lip out of nervousness, and when she opened the door he barely got out a, “I'm sorry for your lose, here.” before ing the now bent daisy at Chaerin.

 

She stood there for a moment in confusion, “who're you?” ah, so Chaerin was that kind of person, after all these months of bullying she didn't even have the decency to remember his face! To caught off guard to respond, Sunwoo turned around and made to leave, only getting on the first step before her felt a pair of arms wrap around his back.

 

“Chaerin?”

 

She whimpered a response and soon Sunwoo felt tears soak the back of his shirt. Confused but still a good kid, Sunwoo ended up sitting on her front steps letting her cry her heart out on his shoulder, all the while patting her back reassuringly and mumbling “She's in a better place, she's very lucky to have a daughter like you, shh~”

 

the Monday after she was at school and didn't seem to remember his actions, or at least Sunwoo had thought that until he noticed that she didn't pick on him at all and soon enough she acted as though he didn't exist again, going back into her own little world.

 

He didn't tell anyone about that day, whether it was consideration for Chaerin's ego or perhaps because he got his own satisfaction out of the fact that he was able to comfort her- either way the day remained a guarded secret that only the closest of his friends knew about.

 

As the years went by he always seemed to be her classmate, that is, to his surprise, until his final year of school. He would be lying if he said he was disappointed, while he didn't talk to her (and her especially to him) he had liked to watch her from time to time and even in the more recent years harbored a bit of a crush on her that he was a bit to ashamed to accept.

 

With them in different classes that year young Sunwoo, better known as Baro, had made it his goal to get over his little crush and focus on other girls (and perhaps his school work, he'd always done pretty well but he'd always liked when his parents were proud) it seemed Lee Chaerin and him were bound by fate though as the moment he began succeeding in that goal (girls were seriously swarming him lately) she waltzed back into his life in her normal firey way.

 

It'd been a normal day, he'd noticed the obvious absents of Amber Liu (She was everyone's friend after all, even Baro enjoyed her presence) though didn't think anything of it. He sat talking with his seat mate Chansung, enjoying the last few minutes of lunch before class would begin when she walked in with Dongwoo, hitting his relentless arms as she cursed at him. Once inside of the class room her attention went to the empty desk that Amber Liu usually occupied, looked around the room then allowed her sight to settle on Kim Himchan who slept in the back like normal, “Yah, Kim Himchan, where's my carrier pigeon?” she stated though Himchan didn't even give an acknowledging head jiggle.

 

“Yah~ CL-nim, I told you~ our Amber-ssi looks more like a llama, not a bird, isn't it obvious.” Baro had to disagree with Dongwoo, he'd always seen Amber as looking more like a dinosaur...

 

“enough, go away Jung Dongwoo.” she shot Dongwoo a dirty look.

 

“yah~ she's not here to be mediator, maybe we should just go to Myungsoo then.”

 

“no, she's always at school, she's probably just late.” CL stated stubbornly, crossing her arms.

 

“It's lunch time though~”

 

“She's staying home.” Baro spoke up with out thinking, quickly mentally scolding him self at his actions. Both Dongwoo and CL's attention was directed at him.

 

“Who're you?”

 

“Yah, Lee Chaerin~ that's Cha Sunwoo, we've been in the same class with him since the first grade.” Dongwoo grinned then went to Baro's side, “since our lovable Amber is MIA today, how about you play king Solomon for us.”

 

“eh, um, sure...” He didn't want to, while Chaerin was really beautiful he still wasn't sure he wanted to her see him, her gaze always seemed to look right through him.

 

“good~ now, you see, CL-ssi here is in denial about her feelings for me, doesn't even wanna give me a chance.” Dongwoo whined and pointed and accusatory finger towards the girl in question.

 

“pssh, it's not happening Woo, I hate you.” CL scoffed and looked Baro directly in the eye, “tell him it could never happen Cha Shinwoo.”

 

“Sunwoo...” Baro shook his head and turned towards Dongwoo who waited eagerly, “erm, Dongwoo-ssi, Chaerin-ssi says it could never happen...”

 

“Well tell her she's crazy, I'm a great lover and would make her happy.” Dongwoo knelt down and hugged Baro's arm, “convince her Sunwoo-ssi, she's just confused.”

 

Baro looked towards Chaerin for help but found only a wall of sass from the girl, “Yah, stop trying to sway his vote Jung Dongwoo!” CL kicked the boy out of the way and forced Baro to look at her, with the full intent on telling the boy what's what but found her self getting sent back in time nine years ago. That innocent pure little boy who'd comforted her on her door step stared back at her, and for a moment she could say anyhting, “You... look familiar...” she paused then shook her head, “Yah, Dongwoo, what're you thinking bringing in an outsider, this aint any of his business.” CL growled and as quickly as she'd appeared she was gone with Dongwoo trailing close behind her.

 

For the rest of the day Baro was caught in a web of distraction, those beautiful eyes a constant reminded of how big of a craving he had for her. It seemed fate was on his side yet again for after wrestling practice he walked home with the lovely Lee Chaerin ahead, something that was uncommon as she'd either went straight home or would be home much later in the evening.

 

 

 

CL had been pretty bummed, not only had she spent the day with Dongwoo bugging her but Minzy wouldn't even have the decency to play! She walked home grumbling that she should have just gone home with Myungsoo instead of trying to convince her best friend, all the while feeling as though someone was fallowing her. Taking a cautious look behind her, she found her self peeking at the boy who reminded her of that flower boy from the forth grade.

 

Was he stalking her or something.

 

No, she decided, it had to be a coincidence, she'd barely said two words to the kid. She kept a steady pace and held her head high, willing her self not to freak out. She tried to remember what Dongwoo had said about that kid though her mind couldn't even produce a name, something along the lines of Choi Shinwoo or something.

 

As she neared her house, while she kept reminding her self she shouldn't freak, he still trailed behind her and her nerves just couldn't take it any longer- and really, if you're going to stalk someone you should at least be a bit more secretive about it! When she turned down her road she paused behind a tall wall and launched her attack when he too turned the corner, “Yah! You know what people like me do to stalkers!” she had him on the ground with her elbow threatening his wind pipe.

 

“Eh, I-I'm not stalking...”

 

“what're you doin' fallowing me home then huh? Huh?”

 

“I live right next door.”

 

“huh?” You'd think she'd notice a kid like this, he had a pretty decent face and she could tell by the hand pressed on his shoulder that he had some tone to him. She shook those thoughts away, stalkers always lied, “prove it, which house.”

 

“I-I, I need you to let me up.” he'd never been taken down by a girl before, the truth was he could probably push her off but she'd taken by surprise that all he could do was lay on the black top stunned by her advance... that and he didn't mind her being on top.

 

“... fine, hurry up.” CL got up and brushed on her school uniform, not waiting for him to get to his feat before growling out a, “hurry then, I don't got all day.”

 

Why was he attracted to her again? Oh yeah, she was beautiful and he was a er for the bad girls. He got to his feat and debated on whether he should draw out their meeting or do as she requested- the pure ice stare lead him to choose the later, not wanting to end up on her bad side (though he wouldn't mind laying on the ground with her again). He lead her a few houses down before he stopped infront of a pale blue two story.

 

“... well go in then.” CL mumbled, noticing how this house was almost directly infront of her own home.

 

Baro couldn't help smiling, “would you like to come in?” he hadn't meant for it to be suggestive, though he didn't have a doubt that she took it as it. He dodged her pointed glare and back peddled towards his front door, “It was nice talking to you Lee Chaerin, we should do this again sometime.” he gave a little wave before disappearing behind his door, leaving the embarrassed CL outside.

 

In his house he could hear the late afternoon cartoons playing in the living room and the sound of Eunsol talking with her nanny excitedly. Smiling to him self he called out, “Eunsol-ah, Baro-ssi is home.” he heard an eep then the sound of rustling. Baro chuckled to him self, dropping his bag down, taking his shoes off then went into the living room. He found the nanny sitting there with a visible lump behind her, “ah, where could Eunsol be?”

 

“Don't worry Eunsol-ssi, I'll protect you.” the older women grinned challengingly at Baro.

 

“it's on!” he cheered, only to be ambushed by Eunsol who'd actually been hiding by the door way, “ah! I'm being attacked by a monster.” he called out with as much enthusiasm as he could, dramatically flailing his arms about while still minding Eunsol's tiny fragile body, “No, I'm going down.” he flopped down (making sure Eunsol was out of the way) and played dead.

 

“Yah! Oppa!” Eunsol giggled infectiously and tackled the boy and began to poke his chest.

 

“RAWR! Baro growled and pulled Eunsol into a bear hug, causing the child to squeal.

 

~

 

Baro smiled as he tucked Eunsol into bed, the child looking up at him with expecting eyes, “I wanna tell the story tonight.” she stated.

 

“hmm, alright.” Baro smiled and knelt down next to her, giving her his full attention, it wasn't every day that Jung Eunsol wanted to talk to him.

 

“far far away there was a pretty fairy.” Eunsol had a tiny voice that was smaller then ever now as she was tired, “She really wants to eat yummy food with the other fairies but they don't like her so the pretty fairy is sad.”

 

“oh, why don't they like her?” Baro mumbled as he combed her hair back, looking down at her large sad eyes.

 

“They know the pretty fairy doesn't belong, the rest live with their mommies and daddies while the pretty fairy... the pretty fairy lives with other fairies that aren't her mommy and daddy.” Eunsol looked away, keeping her focus on the wall where her art was taped up.

 

Baro squeezed Eunsol's hand, he tried to keep the pity from his face, as he knew she hated that, so instead he focused on trying to bring her as much warmth as he could, “maybe their jealous of the pretty fairy.” he could see her eyes peek over at him, “the pretty fairy has both her mommy and daddy fairy plus the new fairies she lives with that love her with all their hearts.”

 

“but the other fairies say that the pretty fairies mommy and daddy are bad p-fairies.”

 

Baro sighed, knowing this day would come sooner or later, kids could be really cruel. He gathered her up in his arms, her hair, “those other fairies just don't know what to say, they see that the pretty fairy is different so they're confused.”

 

“Oppa are my parents really bad?” her words were those of a child far older, not the little preschooler that her body showed. Life lessons most adults (let alone five year olds) never experience were things she'd gone through for over half her lifetime.

 

“Your parents are just at a difficult period in their lives.” he lied, the truth was he hated Eunsol's parents, two adults who were to worried about getting high or having fun to worry about this precious little child, if he could he'd rip them a new one... he couldn't tell a child that though, they were her parents, a relationship between a child and a parent was unconditional... or at least it should be.

 

“I miss them.” Eunsol mumbled into his chest as he cradled her and silently sang her to sleep. It never got easier, every new kid his parents brought in to foster always had a story, every one of them had a crumbling foundation that they had to mend back together, yet Baro would never ask for another life. Sitting there holding this little angel, he knew his life would be empty if he weren't able to comfort her and the many others that needed a good steady shoulder to hold onto.

 

When her light snores filled the room he tucked her into bed and headed out into the living room where his parents talked with each other in hushed voices. His mother looked to him in concern, “her teacher called us at work, Eunsol-ah went home early today because of the bullying.” Baro could see that his kind hearted mother's mask was faltering, she cared so much for these kids.

 

“She and I just got done talking about it.” Baro nodded as he sat down with his mother, pulling her into a hug. He looked towards his father and questioned, “is it another school or do we keep sending her to this one?”

 

Mr. Cha sighed and shook his head, “she's already transferred, I don't think her history will leave her alone if we just send her to another school.” he looked down at his hands, unsure of how to help this sweethearted girl, normally the kids they brought in didn't have nearly as difficult of a past as Eunsol, but he didn't want to give up on this, they all cared about that little girl.

 

In pure determination Baro gave a, “I'll try harder.” as he continued to comfort his mother.

 

 

-

 

 

Waiting in CL's room was someone she'd never invited into her house before, let alone her room. Jung Byunghee sat on her bed, an off look, something she'd never seen on his normally stoic face. It appeared GO would be doing a lot of strange things today, “ah, it can't be a coincidence- you being here and Amber just happening to decide to skip for the first time in her ever saintly life. You crush her heart and soul yet?” CL asked offhandedly as she began to change, not caring that GO sat watching her.

 

“I... I couldn't, I seemed to get everything else out except what I should have told her.”

 

CL looked at his reflection through her mirror, noting the look of anguish that he'd normally hide, wondering perhaps to her self that maybe he had actually liked Amber, then again it really didn't concern her, “why're you here Byunghee, we made a pact to never look at each other ever again- how'd you even get in here, I doubt the front door would have been safe.”

 

“Window- that's not important though, I... I needed to see how you were doing, I've only got one day here so-”

 

“so you decide to play with your current toy instead of looking in on the girl you knocked up, father of the year right there.” CL chuckled and pulled a long tee over her head, as it came across her belly she found him behind her touch the sides, “You might've created them Byunghee, that doesn't mean they're yours.” she stepped out of his affectionate touch and stared directly into his eyes, “Don't tell me you wanna play daddy now, Amber would be crushed.”

 

“You're such a .” GO sighed then shook his head, “you said you were having twins CL, it's hard enough having-”

 

“I don't wanna hear it, I got enough of it from everyone else, you're words won't sway me to get rid of these little guys.”

 

“not... not get rid of, just let me help, I'm... I'm trying to-”

 

“What? Make amends, show Amber that while you're still a bad guy you're trying so hard (she gave a fake whine) you should just give her up now, when she finds out that you've been keeping your kids a secret she'll hate you.”

 

“This has nothing to do with her CL-”

 

“You ed up GO, you went and played around and the funny part is, you played around to forget about Amber- I seem to remember you groaning her-”

 

“ you CL.” he threw his hands up and began to pace around her room (the dark cloud normally reserved for Myungsoo seemed to linger over our GO) then turned to CL, “speaking of Amber... do you know anything about that new teacher?”

 

“the cute one?”

 

GO rolled his eyes, “Yes, the cute one- apparently he and Amber know each other, Amber's Grandmother's been trying to get them to get married (another eye role as CL laughed) this is serious, he was there when I dropped Amber off, he's... he's...”

 

“just come out with it- seriously, Amber's gonna leave you anyways, just let Junsu have her.” though in her mind she subconsciously reminded her self to get on myungsoo to step up his game.

 

“I really hate you.” GO sighed then sat back down on her bed, “God must really hate me to be doing this, out of all the girls I slept with it had to be you who got pregnant from it.

 

“Chances are there probably are a few little GOs' running around right this moment.” in her own mind she hated him just as much as he hated her, they were creatures far to similar in passion so either they'd be mortal enemies or great buddies- they knew this by experience since they'd messed around plenty of times out of curiosity. She had to admit, he was pretty great in bed, he had such a tender passionate touch that it was liable to make any girl crumble under him- then again the last time they'd been together he had under performed...

 

“I love her though.” that caught CL off guard- people like them weren't allowed to be inlove, it would only bring unhappiness, though as she stared it him sitting there, his head in his hands and and his normal confident aura gone she couldn't help believing in his words. It stung, her own longing to be with someone close made her heart reach out to GO, though she quickly retracted it back- he'd up again and Myungsoo meant more to her then her babies' daddy.

 

“Leave here Byunghee, if you really loved her you'd leave her now.”

 

 

(AN- It's been so weird to keep this secret from you guys, it's been what, sixish chapters now since we found out CL was pregnant -.- the thing is I'd planned for her to be pregnant quite a while ago so it's been even longer for me -.-

also, next chapter is the ever belated Christmas chapter!! lol two months late~^^ it'll be fun though, we can see it as a second Christmas since I didn't really get one (I was sick -.-)

oh, and to clarify (because I had to think about this too) GO didn't cheat (technically) it was September when we learned CL was pregnant (she was roughly three months along) and during September was when GO and Amber finally got together- Hyunkyo and the still unnamed second baby would have been conceived in late may probably (around the time when GO was still debating his attraction for Amber and before Amber even saved Soyeon from dying)

so yeah... drama...)