Don't Forget and Bear The Pain

Lavenders

 

A/N: so i'm really bored right now waiting for the clock to strike 12:00 am for that's when the celeberation officially begins here in the philippines and some of my cousins are sleeping to have a lot of energy later. so with nothing left to do, i typed this chapter.

the following content of the chapter is not really what i had in mind for this story.. but when i was shelling and eating the quail eggs for the dish my father is going to cook awhile ago, this idea suddenly pop in my head... i just  wrote whatever came to my mind...

 

 

"Damn that hyung ." Taemin mumbled under his breath while running as fast as he can. He stopped at the elevator and pressed the down button multiple times. "C'mon! Open up!" He groaned. "Forget it, I'll take the stairs!" he lost his patience and run down the stairs. Good thing Taemin has good stamina, his major in dancing after all. His body may not look like it but his strong. He arrived at the 2nd floor then paced back and forth finding the door labeled as 149. Seeing the number 149 up ahead, he increased his speed and burst the door open. How glad he was it wasn't locked.

 

Key was shocked to the sudden action of the door whereas Minho remained calm. He held Key tighter and Key struggled. "Yah!" Key shouted. "You... let... go... of..." Taemin ordered between pants. "Key... right... now..." he finished. "Took you long enough to arrive Minnie hyung." Minho said. "I said let him go." Taemin repeated seeing Key still struggling. Minho obliged and freed Key from his grip. "Thanks Tae... hyu   " Key was interrupted by Taemin. "Your welcome and never call me hyung. Sorry for Minho's behavior. Can you leave us first Key?" Key can only nod and went out of the room.

 

                                                  

 

Taemin sat down for he was tired with the running and the stress Minho was giving him.
"What the hell Ohmin? Our deal was clear right?" Taemin asked.
"Ohmin? What are you talking about Minnie hyung?" Minho asked back.
"Drop the act. I know your taking over Minho's body right now, Ohmin."
Minho let out a small laugh. "Guess I can't fool you. I know our deal alright." Ohmin in Minho's body responded.
"Then what are you doing to Key?"
"That was just my warm welcome as his new roomate."  
"Warm welcome your face! You lure people by your sweet love talk that's why you gain stalkers."

 

"Can't blame me, that's how I get energy. And I'm really weak right now." Ohmin reasoned.
"Then, you should have called me. You can take away other people's energy but you can only feed on me, remember?" Taemin reminded.
"Yes, ofcourse. I'll feed to no one but you." Ohmin assured.
"Make sure you do Ohmin, you hyung ."  
"Oh~ I love that nickname. Now, time for my meal?" Ohmin asked.
Taemin walked closer to Ohmin. "If it wasn't for Minho, I wouldn't be doing this." Taemin stated.  
"Well if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be doing this either. Taemin, its your fault. Don't forget that and bear the pain." Ohmin told him.
With that, Ohmin took his meal. Taemin closed his eyes feeling the pain as he should be.

 

(A/N: in case your confused. Ohmin is a supernatural being trapped in Minho's body. you'll know why soon.)

 

                                                  

 

"Key, where's Taemin?" Ryeowook asked running towards Key. "Inside, his talking to Minho." Key answered. "What happened?"  "Minho's being a hyung ."  "A hyung ?"  "Yes, exactly what it sounds like. That froggy eyes tried to seduce me and.even told me that I'm gay. First, Tae doubted my gender and now Minho also? You have never doubted my gender Ryeong right? What's up with them? And then that frog pulled me forward and said that he's gay for me, staring at me with those big brown froggy eyes. Our lips were inches away...." Key paused for a moment replaying that scene on his mind. "...and thankfully Tae busted through the door." he continued.

 

Ryeowook couldn't help but giggle on his mind and congratulated himself for coming up with the Switching Rooms Plan. That's what happening on his mind but on the outside his keeping his poker facing trying to hide his happiness. "So that's what happened." he replied to Key. "That's what you have to say? I hate him. Don't you hate him too? My enemies are your enemies too Ryeong."  "I don't see any reason for me to hate Hoho, Key."  "And the fact that he tried to seduce me doesn't bother you at all Ryeong?"  "I don't mind since his Mi  " Ryeowook stopped realizing what he was about to say.

 

"Since his what Ryeong?"  "Nothing Key.." Ryeowook cursed himself for almost spilling out the beans. "Ryeong, we're bestfriends since we were young. I can tell that your hiding something from me."  "Nothing really Key.."  "Oh yeah. You were suppose to tell me something important right?" Key remembered their conversation. "And you said we'll talk about it tomorrow." Before Key could say anything, the door creaked open. "Everything's fine now. I talked to him, Key hyung. He won't do anything to you anymore." Taemin assured Key. "Uhm, Thanks Tae.." Key somehow felt disappointed on Minho not doing anything to.. "No! No! I should be happy." Key told himself. Taemin and Ryeowook gave him a questionong look."So, Minho's already asleep. Let's get to bed also." Taemin told the two bestfriends and they nodded.

 

                                          

 

Its been a week since their classes has started. That nigh where Minho tried to seduce Key, well, Minho doesn't remember anything but it was still fresh in the mind of Key.

The something important that Key and Ryeowook were supposed to talk about the day after, Ryeowook purposely took Key shopping that day that's why Ket forgot. Ryeowook still needed time coming up with a whole lot of plan to get Minho and Key together.

Whereas Taemin, the sentences Taemin, its your fault. Don't forget that and bear the pain. was carved in his heart.

And Onew, well.... Somewhere around the chicken restaurant university?

 

 

A/N: so i just realize that here in my story, its still day one and already 9 chapters.. O.O  what the?o.O  in just one day many revelations already..  so i skipped some days... >.<   i should have noticed this sooner... i really need to plan the chapters and not directly type it here.. so sorry... this is such a fail. :[  i really need to think things through in writing this... to all who subscribed, commented and spare some time reading this story, thank you! 

please tell me what you think of this story. am i doing bad?

 

by the way,

 

HOHOHO! MERRY CHRISTMAS!