Its A Small World After All

Lavenders

A/N: So I decided to update today and ChrishSiasar already commented when I was still hiding this. You, I know your getting bored reading this. >.< I honestly don't know where this story is going. I tried making this a long chapter. I don't know if its good enough.

 

Taemin and Key were gaining attention walking around the campus. Taemin was certainly enjoying it and Key was trying hard to ignore it. "Taemin, I'm really gonna kill you when we get back to the dorm." Key said. Taemin laughed. "Why did I even agree doing this?" Key questioned. "To seduce guys." Taemin answered him. Key gave him an angry stare. "I was joking. Its to prove your manliness, remember?" Taemin immediately reminded him.. "People are staring at us you know." Key pointed out. "I'm aware of that. They can't resist us."

                                                                          

Earlier..

"Key hyung.." Taemin said. Key hummed in response. "Do you want to try this?" Taemin continued while holding up the hair extension in front of Key. "Are you seriously asking me that?" "Yeah. I bet it will look good on you." Taemin added. "Taemin. There's no way in my lifetime I'll try that on."Key proclaimed. "C'mon wear it. You've seen me wearing this right? I didn't look like gay at all."Taemin insisted. "That's because you looked like a girl rather than gay."Key clarified him. 

"This is a test Key hyung." Taemin suddenly declared. "Test? Test of what?" Key asked. "Test of manliness." "What's the connection of hair extension and manliness." Key asked again. "Minho hyung, my friend, tried this hair extension and he defenitely became more manlier and handsome. He pulled off the hair extension really well."Taemin reasoned out. "So your point is?" "Even with long hair. A guy still looks manly." Taemin stated. "Are you doubting my manliness?" Key questioned.

"..."

"Yah! You think I'm gay?!"

"..."

"Fine. Put it on me. I'll prove to you I'm not gay." Sparkle lit in Taemin's eyes. "Are you sure? I don't want to force you Key hyung." Taemin innocently said while he happy dances in his mind for successfully convincing him. "Just put it on." Key ordered. "Wait.." Taemin walked to his closet and grabbed a big kit.

"Uhm, what's that for?" Key was curious. "This is my emergency kit." Taemin opened it. Inside of his 'emergency kit' were face primer, eye primer, lipgloss, lipstick, lip balm, concealer, foundation, face powder, rouge, creams, mascara, bronzer, eyeliner, and many more cosmetics including hair extensions in various colors.

"..." Key was lost for words of the things he saw before him. He wondered why the heck Taemin has all this.

"I know you're wondering. Just so you know, I'm not gay or anything. This belongs to my sister. She's taking up cosmetic course." Taemin explained. "And why is it called emergency kit?" "There were a lot of time Minho hyung had crazy girl stalker and sometimes guys. I had to dress up and pretend to be his girlfriend." Taemin explained further. ''Your fine with crossdressing?'' ''Yeah. Its funny seeing the reaction of those stalkers.'' Key nodded in understanding.

​                                                                           

"I'm getting tired Taemin." Key complaned. "Okay, let's sit down over there." Taemin suggested pointing at the bench. They walked over there and sat down. Taemin then saw a familiar figure and quickly recognized it. ''Ohh. Hyung is on the move at 9 o'clock.'' he proclaimed."9 o'clock? Its already 11 o'clock Tae." Key said. "I didn't mean the time, I meant the direction Key hyung. Like in the action movies, you know." Taemin correctioned.

''Ahh. What hyung are you talking about?'' ''Exactly what it sounds like. Minho hyung is a hyung . Just look at him, already added someone on his list.'' Taemin told him. "Where?" Key asked looking at 9 o'clock. "That black-haired guy wearing stripes shirt.'' Taemin pointed out. ''Yah! Is that Ryeong with him?'' Key asked realizing that Minho was talking with no other than his bestfriend.

"Oh. You know Ryeowook? He's quite popular since he has awesome voice and piano skills." "His my bestfriend actually." Key stated. "Really?" "Yeah. Is Minho gay?" Taemin laughed and said "Well, not really. He just gets touchy with his hyungs that's why I call him hyung ." "Okay." "Minho hyung!" Taemin called out while waving his right hand up high.

Minho recognized the voice and turned his head to the source of it. He smiled and tugged Ryeowook's arm. They headed to the bench. Ryeowook was shocked at the sight of his bestfriend. "I thought you were with Onew and your group?" Minho asked. "Key, your hair?'' Ryeowook also asked. Key remembered about his hair and felt embarassment. "I left early my hair extension was getting bothersome." Taemin told Minho.

"I see. You already found a hair extension buddy?" Minho questioned and Taemin smirked. "He somehow convinced me wearing this." Key explained to Ryeowook. Minho laughed and said "I bet he told you about manliness and used me as an example." Key nodded. "By the way, Key his my roomate Minho and Hoho his my bestfriend Key." Ryeowook introduced. Key gave a shy smile and remembered that Minho was the random guy he met in the hallway.

"Fancy meeting you again, Key." Minho said. "You already met?" Taemin asked. "Yes. In the hallway." Key answered. Minho stared at Key for awhile and felt something strange. Key, on the other hand, felt familiarity on Minho's eyes.

 

A/N: Gosh, that was long. You, what do you think? I'm getting bored on my own story. :( I'm trying to come up with something to spice it up.