[EDITED]Gay and Weak

Lavenders

A/N : I was checking the chapters and realized this chapter lacked Minho's POV at the end. I wonder why when I was defenitely sure I updated it fully. Anyway, the jogging part has some scenes added. Btw, our final exams are finally over!!! All that's left is graduation practices!! High school life is over. *sobs* :'(

 

Taemin woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of scribbling.

He yawned, slowly got up from his bed and scratched his head.

"Ryeowook?" he weakly called his roomate.  

"Oh? Sorry, I woke you up Taemin."

 "What are you still doing its past midnight?"  

"Its a secret. Just go back to sleep."  

"Ahh. Okay. Don't stay up 'til morning." Taemin resumed his adventure in dreamland.  

"Kekeke. Cupid is my new job." Ryeowook told himself.  

"I can hear him but I'll pretend I didn't." Taemin whispered.

 

............................................

 

Ryeowook, Key, Taemin and Minho were in the cafeteria eating breakfast. 

"Key.." Ryeowook called. 

Key, who was chewing the food, looked at him. 

"When was the last time you checked your weight?" Ryeowook asked. 

"Last week." Key answered, still chewing. 

"You gained weight, Key."

Key choked on his food, some of it scattered on the table. Although disgusted, Minho patted his back and Taemin handed him a glass of water. After drinking, he breathed heavily and cleared his throat.

"You said that I'm gay and weak, right Ryeong?" Key asked.

Key's question earned laughter from his friends.

"Gay and weak." Taemin managed to say despite laughing so hard.

"Yah! That's what Ryeong said."

"Key, Wookie hyung said that YOU GAINED WEIGHT." Minho clarified.

 

Key froze. He hated that sentence the most. It echoed on his mind.

"Freeze!" Taemin half-shouted pointing his gun-like hands to Key.

"He really freezed." Minho said waving a hand in front of Key.

"But Minho hyung eats a lot but doesn't get fat." Taemin stated.

"Says the person who looks like someone who doesn't eat at all."

Taemin spanked Minho. "Hey! I eat a lot you know."

Ryeowook laughed. "Key and I were kinda fat when we were young."

Taemin and Minho stared at Ryeowook in disbelief.

 

"I know its hard to believe but its true. We exercised a lot back then." Ryeowook told them.

The word exercise rang a bell on Key's mind.

"That's it!" Key exclaimed.

The three guys were startled to Key's voice and gave him a questioning look.

"I just have to exercise." Key proudly said.

"Minho takes a jog every morning, you can join him." Ryeowook suggested.

"He does?" Key asked.

"You didn't know? But your roomates." Taemin questioned.

"I take a jog at 6 and he wakes up at around 7." Minho informed.

"Well then, its settled. Just wake me up at 6 and we'll take a jog together." Key decided.

"Fine with me." Minho agreed.

"Key's not an early riser. You can wake him up easily by saying 'You need to lose weight' or something related to that." Ryeowook shared.

Key was embarassed and they all laughed.

 

............................................

 

-The following day-

 

Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong~

Hearing the alarm clock, Minho woke up and got up from his bed. He stripped his PJs revealing his  chocolate abs toned body.

No one else was in the room anyway except his roomate who was still soundly sleeping. He put on his jogging pants and hoodie.

Little did he know that his roomate wasn't asleep at all. Key had been waking up to Minho's alarm clock but he's too lazy to get up.

Every morning, he watched Minho undressed and couldn't help but stare at his roomate's leanness in the body and noticeable muscle definition and shape. His broad back that made him want to hug him and his chocolate abs that made him want to  touch it.
 

This had become his morning pleasure. He knew it was so wrong looking at his roomate like that but then again it felt so right.

 

Minho walked towards Key's bed. Key was still pretending to be asleep. Minho bent down.

"Key, wake up!" he said while shaking Key's shoulder.

Key groaned. "5 more minutes."

"Key, do you want to be f   "

"Don't ever attempt to say that word." Key warned.

"Ok. Just get up and change. I'm gonna wait outside." Minho left the room.
 

-After awhile-

Key went out of the room and saw Minho stretching in the hallway.

And gosh how hot he looked. Key thought.

"Took you long enough." Minho said.

"I had trouble choosing clothes."

"Its just a jog Key, not a party."

"Whatever, let's go."

Key was silently walking behind Minho. "Uhm, shouldn't we start jogging like minutes ago?" Key asked. "We're still warming up. We'll jog at the soccer feild."

The walk going their was silent until they arrived.

 

 

Key's POV

 

"C'mon!" I heard Minho and he started jogging.

 

"C'mon bummie!"

 

! Why am I suddenly remembering her.

I reluctantly followed Minho who was way ahead of me. His really fast.

"Don't be slow Key!" he shouted.

 

"Bummie, don't be slow!"

 

Ugh! Why is he making me remember her.

"Wait Minho!" I called.

He paused and turned around.

"I'm tired. Can we take a break?" I whined at him hoping he'll agree.

 

"Key, its been like.." he glanced at his wristwatch. "3 minutes." I groaned. "Maybe your watch is broken."

"You're just fat!" he shouted while smirking at me. 

My face went sour. He resumed jogging and I swear I can hear him laughing. 

I ran as fast as I can to catch up with him. 

I'm so angry. I want to kill him. How dare him say that.

He peeked at his shoulder and was shocked.

Tsk. I'm also fast. But then he increased his speed. Is he even human? 

I stopped, I'm panting really hard. 

"You can't catch up to me!" he boasted.

 

"You're fat. You can't catch up to me."

 

Why are his lines so similar to her? Its just a coincidence. Right. Coincidence. That's just the only explanaton.

 

 

 

Minho's POV

 

We arrived at the soccer field. "C'mon!" I told him and started jogging. I noticed his way behind me.

"Don't be slow Key!" I shouted. 

"Wait Minho!" he called. I paused and turn around.

"I'm tired. Can we take a break?" he pleaded. 

"Key its been like.." I glimpsed at my wristwatch. "3 minutes." Seriously? His already tired.

He groaned and said, "Maybe your watch is broken." I smiled a little.

"You're just fat!" I shouted while smirking at him and resumed my jogging. I kept laughing because his reaction was like a vase just hit his face.

Suddenly, I felt an i'm-so-gonna-kill-you aura. And when I looked back, it really shocked me.

Key was dashing towards me. Wow. The word fat can really motivate him.

Ofcourse, being athletic. I increased my speed. There's no way his gonna catch me, not in a thousand years.

Seeing he already stopped running, I smiled in victory.

"You can't catch up!" I boasted at him.

 

"I'm not fat! I'm cute!"

 

I stopped. What was that?

"Frog, I'm so gonna disect you!" Key suddenly threatened me. I chuckled.

 

............................................

 

While somewhere out there, someone is watching

 

Someone's POV

 

"Oh yeah! I'm such a genius."  I congratulated myself. "This is working really good."

I so know what buttons to pushed on Key. Hahaha..

"Ehem!" I suddenly heard a voice. I looked back and was stunned.

"What are you doing Ryeowook hyung?" Taemin asked me.

"Yah! Seriously. I was keeping a low profile for the readers." I reprimanded him.

"Low profile? Its already obvious its you. And what are you doing here?"

"Uhm.. Chilling?" I reasoned out.

"Chilling? More like spying on them." Taemin answered pointing at the binoculars I was currently holding.

"Well, yeah.. And why are you here?"

"I'm here to offer my help."

"No." I declined.

"Why? I can help you since Minho hyung is my bestfriend."

"That makes sense."

"Besides, the plans you made . Seriously? Trap them in the janitor's closet? Get Key drunk? Let them 'accidentally' watch movie together? Are you serious?"

"What?! You read my Cupid Plan Notebook?!" I stood up and angrily asked him. He invaded my private belonging.

"Cupid Plan Notebook? What are you? A middle-schooler?" he responded eyeing my height.

 

 

 

A/N : How was it?? >.< The next chapter is probably gonna be a flashback 13 years ago.. hehe.. I'm currently working on it..