Is This The Reality You Wanted?

Lavenders

A/N: So here's the chapter.. Sorry if its not that long and if you find it boring.. >.<

 

"Bummie.." Minho responded. "Bummie?" Ryeowook was now really definitely super sure of Minnie's real identity. "Yeah. I don't really know what's his real name." Minho informed. "Ahh.. What would you do if you ever see him?" Ryeowook asked. Minho shrugged. "I doubt that's possible. Its been 13 years." "I said 'if you ever see him', that's a supposition." Minho momentarily stopped unpacking and said "Well, we'll be friends again obviously." "True to that." Ryeowook agreed and resumed unpacking. 

 

After awhile, Ryeowook stretched his both hands up as far as he can. "I'm finally done." He stated as he looked at the empty sports bag. "Thanks for helping Wookie hyung. You can go to sleep if you want." The younger said. "Your welcome Hoho.. I'll go out first for some air." Ryeowook stood up and walked outside the door not waiting for any reply from Minho. "I thought he was sleepy." Minho told himself.

 

As soon as he got out of the room, he took a deep breath and sighed heavily. He praised himself for being calm long enough and walked down the hallway. "That was just.. whoa! All this time Key.." he was astonished. "Key and Minho.." he started giggling like a school girl. "This is just unbelievable. Can't wait to tell Key of my unexpected discovery of his Minnie." He pulled out his phone and dialed Key's number.
"Yoh, Key.. Listen.."
"I have to tell you something.. important...(A/N: How I wanna be with you..~ be with you....~)
"Just, just meet me outside the dorm and you'll know." Ryeowook immediately hung up.

 

                                                                              

 

Cold heart, baby! Cold eyes, baby! Let's go!~



Key heard his phone ringing and grabbed it from the desk. "Its Ryeong, isn't he tired?" he thought.
"Ryeong?"
"Duh? We're on the phone, right? I'm listening."
"Important? What is it?"
"W   "

 

"Yah! Did he just hang up on me? He never hangs up on me." Key stated. "Tae, I'm going out for a bit." he shouted for Taemin to hear who was taking a shower and rushed to the door. Ryeowook sounded so serious over the phone so he was worried on what his going to say. Spotting Ryeowook sitting on the bench, he walked as fast as he can and stood in front of him. "Ryeong, why did you hang up one me?!" he demanded an answer. Ryeowook looked up. "Key, do you really hate Minnie?" Ryeowook asked. Key tensed a little of the sudden question. "Ryeong, why are you asking me that?" Ryeowook gestured Key to take a seat beside him in which Key complied. 

 

"Ryeong.. Could it be about..."

 

"Yes, its about her Key." Key glared at Ryeowook. "Are you serious? You called me here just to talk about her? And here I thought this was something serious and you even hung up on me! I told you I don't want to remember, right? And yet your making me think of her again!" Key snapped. "Key, I understand." "Oh, so you understand huh? Great! So let's just drop this subject and get some sleep." Key stood up and was going to leave but Ryeowook grabbed his arm and let him sit again. "What?! I thought you understand?" Key questioned. Ryeowook put his hands on Key's shoulder. "I do. So just shut the up and answer me!" Key was stunned by Ryeowook's words. Sure he had seen Ryeowook angry but its only rare and never did his bestfriend get angry at him.

 

"Ryeong.." Key softly said. Realizing what he just did, Ryeowook put his hands down. "Key, sorry. I didn't mean to but just, just hear me out okay?" Ryeowook pleaded. "You know what, Ryeong.. Your angry and I'm angry. We need to cool our heads and talk about this tomorrow." Key suggested. "Okay.. But just one question Key and answer me honestly." "Fine! Only one.." Key agreed. "Scratch that, two questions Key." Ryeowook changed his mind. "Ryeong! One is enough!" Key complained. "2 questions please! I really need to." Ryeowook insisted with his puppy eyes. "Ugh! I hate ypur eyes! Okay! Fine!" Key finally agreed.

 

"Okay, so first.. Do you really hate her from the bottom of your very heart?" Ryeowook excitedly asked. "Not really. I just hate that he didn't show up that day and for forgetting." Key admitted. "Ahh.. Then what if when you see her, she's a lot different than what you've expected? I mean different, in an another level.." "What? Different in another level? Who the hell cares if she turns out to be an alien or boy or something weird which I'll be happy if she is. I'm not gonna meet her anyway." Key responded. "Are you sure?" Ryeowook questioned.

 

"Hey! That's 3 questions already.. But I'll answer it anyway. Yes I'm definitely sure." Key assured. Ryeowook giggled. "Why the heck are you giggling? Is this the reality that you wanted?" "Key, always remember that the world ain't that small." Ryeowook reminded him. "Yeah, whatever.. Speaking of world. The end of the world is postponed. They said it was suppose to be yesterday." Key said out of the blue. "You believe in that? Only God knows you know." "Not really." Ryeowook suddenly thought of something.

 

"Key, can I ask a favor?"

"If its related to her nevermind."

"Its not that related to her."

"What is it?"

"Switch rooms with me."

"What? Why? Your in good terms with Minho, right?"

"Yes. But those with the same age is believed to be more close right?"

"Well, that's true. I became quick friends with Minho."

"I didn't mean you and Minho. I meant me and Taemin."

"You and Tae? I'm older than hi   "

Key was interrupted by Ryeowook's laugh.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Don't judge a book by its cover. Seriously, I look younger than you but I'm actually older."

"So you mean Tae's older than me??"

"Wow! Your a genius for figuring that out! Congrats!" Ryeowook sarcastically said.

"Then why is he calling me and Minho hyung?"

"He seduces dongsaengs like that."

"What? He's not gay."

"Really? You think so? This why you need to switch rooms with me. He already got you dancing on the palm of his hand."

"You should've told me sooner. So I'll be sleeping with Minho tonight?"

"Yeah. Room 419. And I'll be on Room 149."

"Will the school allow it Ryeong?"

"I ain't the *SSG Vice President for nothing."

 

*SSG - Supreme Student Government

 

 

 

A/N: So the end of the world thing was just so random.. haha.. MinKey moments next chapter. That's how this chapter came out to be. How was it? Need feedbacks.

 

Ryeowook The Geek XD