First Indirect Encounter

Lavenders

After who-knows-how-long driving, Minho and Onew finally arrived at the university. When they stepped out of the car, they gained some of the students' attention. Minho took time to gaze at the sea of people before his eyes. ''Minho, they're gonna melt if you stare any longer.'' Onew said to pull him to reality. Minho chuckled. ''Its really different from highschool,'' he answered. ''I know. College is way on a higher level. This is the survival of the fittest.'' ''No wonder you're always busy hyung.'' ''What? You thought I was fooling around here?'' Onew asked raising an eyebrow.

 

''Minho hyung!!'' They heard a shout. They immediately recognized the voice and searched for the red-haired guy in the crowd. ''Have you spotted him hyung?'' ''No. I don't see any red head sticking out.'' ''Minnie!'' Minho shouted and ignored the looks of the other students. ''I'm right here Minho hyung'' the red-haired guy that they were searching for answered from behind. They were a little startled and when they turned around their eyes wind. The guy or girl? wasn't definitely red-haired but instead he was caramel brown colored shoulder length hair.''What's with the hair and since when did you become a girl?'' Onew asked. The guy just smiled. ''Minnie hyung, I almost didn't recognized you.'' Minho told Taemin. ''This are just hair extensions, my aunt from states sent this for my mother but she doesn't want to use it and its a waste to throw it.'' Taemin answered. ''And Minho hyung, didn't I tell you not to call me hyung.'' he continued. ''Taemin, you're older than him. Drop the age swapping game.'' Onew reprimanded. ''And I'm older than you too Onew hyung,'' Taemin answered. ''Who cares, you're just 5 months older.''

 

Key POV

 

We finally arrived at the university. That was a damn long ride and my back really hurts. Cars are not really ideal place for my body to sleep. ''Key!'' I heard my name. I looked around to the crowd and saw my bestfriend waving at me. ''Ryeong!'' I called back. I swear this guy doesn't age, he looked younger than me. ''You slept in the car again, huh?'' he asked while I was approaching him. ''Oh, you know me too well Ryeong.'' I answered him. ''I'm your bestfriend after all.'' he proudly said. ''Yeah, yeah. You're lucky to have me as your bestfriend.'' I playfully told him. He laughed. ''Seriously Ryeong, when was the last time you aged?'' I asked him. ''Oh, you know this cute face always stay young. Jealous much?'' ''Tsk. I wouldn't be surprised if you told me you're a vamp-'' ''Minnie!'' I heard a shout and froze for awhile. I then whipped my head around to find the source of the voice. A caramel brown-haired girl caught my eye. She was looking up to two boys and wait.. Is that adam's apple? Now that I think about it she(?) wearing guys clothes.

 

Ryeong POV

 

''Tsk. I wouldn't be surprised if you told me you're a vamp-'' ''Minnie!'' I heard a shout. Minnie? It sounds kind of familiar. ''Hmm.. Key I-'' I stopped as I saw Key froze in front of me. Then, it hit me. Minnie is what Key calls his childhood friend. I saw Key desperately looked around obviously trying to find the source of the voice and he stared at a girl-like hair and boy-like clothes person. ''Key,'' I said. ''Yo, Key!'' I said and this time waving my wand in front of him. I repeated calling his name but he won't budge. ''Bummie!'' I shouted. He immediately turned to face me. ''You were spacing out you know.'' I said while putting my arms around his shoulder and guiding him back to the car while waiting for his older brothers.

 

Minho POV

 

I sighed as I watched my two hyungs fighting about respect. I knew better not to stop them for I'll be scolded on interrupting their ''adult'' talk. So here I am being silent and act like I don't know this two ''adults''. ''Bummie!'' I heard a yell. Bummie? I looked around searching for that voice but I can't seem to figure out where. Wait. Its not like his the only Bummie in the world. Maybe that guy was calling out his friend whose name is like Kibum or something. Yeah, that must be the case.

 

A/N: Hmm.. I'm not really pleased on what I came up for this chapter. >.< Your probably getting bored. *sigh* I hope not. So, I don't really how to describe Taemin's hair color. Oh, and I added Ryeong as Key's bestie. You know who he is right? Please let me know what you think by commenting. I don't know if I'm doing this right.