WITH YOU

Baby I'm Sorry

After school,Daehyun took me back home and I quickly packed my things.
 
"What's your password?"
 
I raised an eyebrow, "What password?"
 
He sighed, "Your door."
 
"Oh, its 930628."
 
"Isn't that-"
 
"Wae?"
 
He came over and hugged me, "Wah, I can finally own your heart."
 
I pushed him away, "Okay okay fine you own my heart, now help me pack."
 
He smiled,"Ah now I can come and see you anytime I want."
 
"Well its not going to make a difference once I move to your house right?"
 
"Oh that's true."
 
He grunbled and back hugged me,snuggling into my neck.
 
"Oppa."
 
He kissed my neck gently,"I'm going to protect you okay?I won't let them lay a finger on you."
 
"Nae oppa."
 
He chuckled and grabbed my things for me.
 
I looked back at my home,good thing I didn't have that many things. We went over to his house and settled down quickly.
 
Daehyun pulled off his mask once the door was closed.
 
"Oppa."
 
"Waegeulae?"
 
"Your password."
 
He laughed,"Oh right,"he got out a piece of paper and waved it in front of me.
 
I eyed him and reached out to take it from him, "Thank-yah!"
 
He pulled the paper away before I could take it and he ran away.
 
"If you want it you gotta get me first!"
 
I ran after him and chased him around the house.He ran in to his room and jumped up his bed.
 
"Oppa,don't fool around anymore,pali."
 
He ignored me and laid on his bed. I went over to him,"Oppa."
 
He opened his eyes,"Ara ara,pull me up first."
 
I sighed and grabbed his hand to pull him up.
 
But he pulled my hand instead and I fell on top of him. He looked into my eyes and held my face in his hand.
 
"Hyunmin ah,I will carry the responsibility of looking after you,arasso?"
 
I smiled,"Nan ara,you told me that already."
 
He tucked my hair behind my ear,"I love you."
 
I felt my heart melt and I leaned my forehead on his until our noses touched,"I love you too."
 
He chuckled and pulled me in to seal a kiss.He pushed me to lie down and he pressed his lips further onto mine.
 
I felt him smile as his lips left mine and he started planting small kisses on my neck.
 
He locked our lips together again. I stopped and pushed him slightly,he gazed into my eyes and leaned in for a softer kiss before pulling away.
 
I hugged him and he pulled me close to him.
 
"Jagiya."
 
I smiled,"Hmm?"
 
"931027."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"My password."
 
I giggled,"Oh, I should have guessed."
 
"Wae? Its okay using one another's birthday right?"
 
"Nae ara."
 
He watched me, "Hyunmin ah."
 
"What is it?"
 
"Aren't you afraid of Myungsoo?"
 
"Why?"
 
"He is after you."
 
"I have you so why must I be afraid?"
 
"Why do I feel pressurized?"
 
I laughed,"Yeonin ah,you don't have to worry much about me,I even managed to own a teacher,that Myungsoo won't do anything to me."
 
"Arasso."
 
"Besides,they're afraid Yongguk oppa may beat them up badly again."
 
"Hey the rest of us fought too okay?"
 
I couldn't help laughing, "Its just something Yongguk said."
 
"Oh yeah?"
 
"Nae, and besides,INFINITE won't  want anymore trouble with the police,so I will be fine."
 
He kissed my head and rubbed my back soothingly,"Nae arasso."
 
I closed my eyes,"As long as you're here with me,I will be fine," and I fell asleep in his arms.

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N: Once again thanks for reading! Feel free to subscribe and comment, I'll update again tomorrow! The dates used is Daehyun's birthday and 1st Baby Day (only the year is different) because that day is meaningful to us Babyz! Oh and I want ask you guys, which chapter was your favourite and what was your favourite moment? I'm just curious about what my readers enjoy in the story. Happy reading!