YES DEAR

Baby I'm Sorry

We went through the whole day,I wished time would stop.Then they wouldn't have to fight INFINITE.
 
The last bell of the day rang and I could feel the tension rising in Daehyun again.
 
He pulled me up from my seat,I just sat there stubbornly.
 
He chuckled and leaned over to me,"Kaja."
 
I got up unwillingly and we went back home.
 
I walked extra slowly and Daehyun was basically dragging me.
 
But he didn't rush me,he just pulled me along.We made it back home eventually,and Daehyun settled me down.
 
"Want to eat something?"
 
I shook my head.He took off his mask and laughed,"How am I going to leave you here like this?"
 
"Then don't go."
 
"Aish you're so precious you know?"
 
"I'm acting like a spoilt brat and you're calling me precious?"
 
He sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulder,"Because you're my girlfriend and you worry for me like no one else can,that's why you're precious."
 
I sighed,"Are you going to eat?"
 
He thought about it,"If you eat then I will."
 
I smiled,"Come on then."
 
I pulled him to the kitchen and I cooked some noodles for both of us to eat. With fried tofu,his favourite.
 
I stood there stirring the noodles until I felt a pair of strong arms hug my waist.
 
Daehyun buried his head into my neck and watched me. I touched his hair,I'm going to miss him.
 
He's coming back,I should stop worrying.
 
We ate up and he checked his watch. I looked at him,it was time.
 
He got up and kissed my forehead,"I'll be back later okay?"
 
I nodded,"You promise?"
 
He smiled,"Yes dear,I promise."
 
I felt tears coming when he said that. He took his mask and smiled before putting it on.
 
He turned for the door and I ran to hug him,"I love you."
 
He held my arms,"Me too baby,I love you too."
 
I let go reluctantly and he gave me a last look,before closing the door.
 
I will always remember his eyes,his voice,his promise.

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N:Fried tofu!!! Hey I'm back! I'm actually back a day earlier because my family fell sick but also congrats to B.A.P for winning rookie awards at Melon Awards 2012!!! Wow their stage was awesome and I'll update again later because B.A.P made me so happy!!!