PRINCESS

Baby I'm Sorry

"Unnie!"
 
"Nae."
 
"Can you open this for me?"
 
I looked at the cute little girl and smiled,"Okay,but drink lots of water after eating this."
 
"Nae unnie,"and she ran off holding the packet of biscuits.
 
We were graduating in a month or so and this was our last community project.It was a paired project.Daehyun and I,of course,were partners.
 
It was nice to work outside school.
 
Graduation night was coming soon and so many guys were asking me to be their date.Daehyun still wore his mask but because of his new hair style,which is brown and with his hair falling just above his eyes,people paid more attention to him and some girls were asking him to be their date for graduation night.
 
Anyways,back to the kindergarten,the kids were still playing and it was almost time for them to eat.
 
"Yah yah,you do that to your classmate again and you'll get a time out and no snacks for you."
 
I watched as Daehyun disciplined the naughty and playful kids.He was quite good at it.
 
The whole centre was under our care and it was turning out better than I thought.
 
I jumped up,"Okay children,time to eat!"
 
Daehyun looked up at me and the kids rushed over to me like I was their food.
 
Daehyun didn't wear his mask in front of the children,and I liked that.
 
"Lets wash your hands first!"I held a couple of kids' hands and helped them wash up while Daehyun helped the others.
 
"So what are we having today?"Daehyun asked.
 
I looked at him,"Macaroni for the little kids."
 
"Us?"
 
"Same as them."
 
"Aww really?"
 
"Yea,you have a problem?"
 
He hurried the last boy to the table and hugged me,"Can I have you instead?"
 
I giggled and took his hands away,"Yah we have kids here."
 
We went over to eat with the kids.
 
After the whole mess,they finally settled down and got ready for nap time.
 
They didn't really like nap time,but even the active ones will fall asleep when they heard Daehyun singing.
 
I tucked them in and Daehyun continued singing,he was lying next to the naughtiest boy in class and he fell soundly asleep.
 
I smiled at their peaceful expressions and Daehyun watched me,I looked at him and gave him a thumbs up.
 
He smiled and laid his head down to rest.
 
I went to clear up the tables and wash the dishes,I felt someone hug me from behind.
 
He buried his head into my neck and I giggled,"Oppa,you're not gonna rest with them?"
 
He shook his head and started kissing my neck,I turned,slightly shocked and he kissed my cheek.
 
He gazed into my eyes,"How many kids do you think we should have?"
 
I laughed,"Well how many do you want?"
 
"Hmm,I'm fine with anything."
 
"That's good,then we'll just see how it goes okay?"
 
He locked our lips together and pulled me in to deepen the kiss.
 
He pulled away slightly,"Shall we start now?"
 
I giggled and pushed him away,"Aish you're a terrible example for the kids."
 
"Bwoh?But I-"
 
"And you said you will wait till we're married."
 
"You've seen my parents and I've seen yours,does it make a difference?"
 
"Yes it does. Now go sing to the little angels okay?"
 
"Angels?"
 
He laughed,"Fine,but come out soon."
 
"Nae oppa."
 
He pulled me in for another kiss and ran out.
 
Aish jinjja,he liked seeing me blush when he did that.I finished washing up and went out.
 
Daehyun was lying there watching the kids,I sat by one of the little girls and I felt her nudge me.
 
"Oh,what is it?"
 
She pulled me close to whisper in my ear,"Unnie,is that oppa your boyfriend?"
 
I looked at Daehyun and gave him an amused look,"Yes he is."
 
"Oh,then is it like in fairy tale books where the pretty princess and handsome prince get married together?"
 
I looked at her,"Why prince and princess?"
 
She smiled,"Because unnie is pretty like a princess and oppa is handsome like a prince."
 
Daehyun was listening and he smiled.
 
"Hmm,you can say that."
 
She beamed,"So oppa and unnie are prince and princess like in the story book?"
 
I smiled and nodded,"Nae,just like in the book."
 
"Can I be pretty like you unnie?"
 
Daehyun chuckled,I glared at him,"How about being pretty like a princess?"
 
She shook her head,"Unnie is more pretty."
 
I felt my heart melt,"Jinjja?"She nodded,innocently.
 
"So do you want a prince like oppa?"
 
She shook her head,"I want to marry oppa."
 
I laughed quietly and Daehyun was stunned,he came over to us,"Minnie ah,unnie is my girlfriend,she's my princess,but you'll find your prince in the future arasso?"
 
I hit him lightly,"Yah,at least comfort her."
 
She smiled,"I have a prince for me too?"
 
We nodded,"Nae,your own prince."
 
She smiled happily and Daehyun sang to her.
 
He pulled me close to him and I rested on his shoulder,he kissed my head.
 
"Sleep,I'll wake you up later my princess."
 
I giggled,"How?"
 
He leaned in and kissed me gently,"Like this."
 
I smiled and hugged him,leaning on his shoulder,listening to his angelic voice,falling asleep.
 
We are having our own fairy tale.

 

=======================================================================================================================================

A/N: Okay so I should tell my readers that I will upload the last chapter tomorrow and I will be posting a new BTOB fanfic. The BTOB fanfic will be a short one and I will take about a week to finish uploading the whole story so you can check it out if you want in the link below.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/343633/i-can-try-you-schoolliferomance-ilhoon

I will also upload the sequel to this story after I'm done with the BTOB fanfic. And I will put up the link to the sequel in tomorrow's chapter so you guys can go and subscribe to it if you want to enjoy more Daehyun! But please remember that the sequel will only be uploaded in about a week's time :) Lots of thanks for reading and please subscribe and comment! ;)