GEOJITMAL

Baby I'm Sorry

I woke up feeling extremely drowsy.The whole world was blurry.
 
Daehyun rubbed his eyes,he must have fallen asleep.
 
"Oh,Hyunmin ah,you're awake?"
 
"Op-"
 
"Ah!"
 
I jumped up,"Wae wae?"
 
He clutched his ribs and I laid him back.
 
"Oppa don't move,"I rubbed it gently to soothe the pain.
 
The cloud was still hovering in my brain,I couldn't focus properly.
 
He laughed breathlessly,"Still remember last time?"
 
I smiled weakly and nodded.
 
"Hyunmin ah,kwenchana?"
 
The doctor came in,"Oh,how is the patient doing?"
 
"I'm fine,it hurts a little when I move,but its okay."
 
"That's good."
 
"Oh doctor,can you check my girlfriend?She doesn't seem well."
 
"Oh,Hyunmin,are you feeling drowsy?"
 
Daehyun stared at him,"How did you know she felt drowsy?" I looked away, oh no.
 
"Well the medication should have worn off by now."
 
"What medication?What is going on?"
 
I tried to keep Daehyun quiet,"Daehyun ah,stop asking."
 
"Something is going on and I need to know."
 
I shook my head and faced the doctor,"A little dizzy but I'll be fine."
 
I breathed deeply for air,I felt so weak.
 
"Miss Lee,you should rest,you're supposed to have a long rest after the transfusion."
 
"What transfusion?" Daehyun's voice was full of worry.
 
I sighed,"I'm fine,just tired."
 
"Hyunmin ah!" I was stunned at Daehyun's outburst,he was angry.
 
The doctor cleared his throat,"You need lots of rest,its to use up the medication and for your body to replenish itself."
 
"Doctor,tell me what's wrong with my girlfriend,please."
 
"Oppa."
 
"Keep quiet." I stayed silent, I didn't have the energy to argue with him.
 
"She gave you a blood transfusion earlier,you lost a lot of blood,she gave you the max of how much we could take from someone."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"She needs a lot of rest,her body needs time to repair."
 
"Y-Yeah sure.Thank you doctor."
 
The doctor left and Daehyun stared at me.
 
"Come here."
 
I walked over unsteadily to him.I sat on his bed and he held my shoulders,"You did a blood transfusion for me?"
 
I nodded,"You needed it."
 
He took my right hand,the hand I didn't show him. He looked at the bandage there and sighed.
 
He rested his forehead on mine,"So your blood is flowing in my body?"
 
I nodded weakly,"Sounds weird hearing you say it like that."
 
He smiled,"You can't leave me now."
 
"I know."
 
He touched my cheeks,"I want that pretty pink in your cheeks again."
 
"Its going to be a while before you can see that."
 
"Oh really?"
 
He locked his lips with mine and pulled me close to him.I felt my heart race,I tried to avoid touching his body,I didn't want to hurt him.
 
He just hugged me close to him,pulling my body against his.He groaned a little,I bet it hurt.
 
Even his heart rate monitor was beeping like mad.But he didn't seem to care,he just pressed his lips further onto mine,enjoying the contact.
 
I kissed him back and he smiled,his hands slid down from my back to my stomach.
 
I caught his hand and pulled away from him.
 
He looked at me and smiled,"There we go,the colour in your cheeks are back."
 
I hit him lightly,"Byuntae,you take advantage of me when I'm not feeling well."
 
"Aww,don't be angry,I'm not that irresponsible.I'll wait until we're married."
 
I stared at him and shook my head,"Are you so sure I'll stay with you?"
 
"Well you said you can't live without me,and you can't leave me anymore,so you're stuck with me for the rest of your life."
 
I laughed breathlessly and yawned.
 
He chuckled,"Come on dear,rest with your future nampyeon."
 
I raised an eyebrow at him and he tried to get up.
 
I pushed him back down,"Yah don't get up."
 
He smiled,clearly happy that he managed to call me over.He hugged me and I laid on his chest lightly.
 
"Rest okay?"
 
"Nae oppa."
 
He took a deep breath and hummed a little tune. I closed my eyes and fell asleep as he sang Baby Baby beautifully with his angelic voice.

 

=======================================================================================================================================

A/N: Here's another update! You guys seem more quiet... Is it because the story is ending? Well let me ask then, do you want more of this? Like maybe, a sequel? Haha, thanks to my subscribers and please keep your comments coming! :)