SAVED

Baby I'm Sorry

Daehyun and Yongguk ran over,Myungsoo was closing in on me.
 
I turned and ran,I don't want him anywhere near me. I didn't know where I was going,I just ran.
 
Fear rose up in my throat,I could hear footsteps rushing up behind me.
 
"Hyunmin ah!"
 
Lightning flashed,thunder roared,rain came down like a flood,I froze.
 
"Hyunmin ah."
 
"Daehyun oppa."
 
I turned to meet Daehyun's gaze,he watched me,afraid that I would start running again.
 
He was hurt,there was a cut on his head,blood was dripping down his arms.I bet there were more injuries behind that mask of his.
 
He was trembling,from the rain or from losing blood,I wasn't sure.
 
He came closer to me,panting,"H-Hyunmin ah,don't,jebal."
 
"Oppa."
 
The rain came down on us relentlessly,we were shivering like mad.
 
He clutched his chest and came over to me,"Hyunmin ah."
 
I ran up to him and closed the distance between us.
 
I hugged him tight,"Pabo,you promised."
 
He chuckled,"I-I'm here aren't I?"
 
"You know what I mean,writing something like that,what am I going to do without you?"
 
He pulled away slowly,"M-Mianheyo."
 
I couldn't see his face clearly because of the rain,but he was in pain,I could feel it.
 
"Oppa."
 
"Nae."
 
The rain was washing his blood away,I stood there shocked.He was losing a lot of blood.
 
I grabbed his hand and brought him to the nearest shop.The same shop he took me to.
 
The shop owner watched as we came in,"Call the ambulance,please!"
 
The owner went to call the ambulance and I settled Daehyun down on the sofa chairs.
 
"Oppa,please open your eyes."
 
His eyes were slightly open,watching me.I took off his mask,"Breathe okay?"
 
He smiled and reached out to touch my face.
 
"I want to finish writing our story with you."
 
"Its not a story for goodness sake,stop talking."
 
"Hyunmin ah."
 
"Oppa,can you just-"
 
He put his finger on my lips,"Its a story for me.Do you know how much I wanted to hear your voice again?"
 
I shook my head.
 
He chuckled breathlessly,"I don't know too,I just wanted to."
 
I held his hand and intertwined our fingers,"Don't leave me,you promised."
 
He wiped my tears away,"I know,I hope I can fulfil that promise,I'm sorry baby."
 
He closed his eyes,I heard the ambulance,"Oppa don't,just stay with me! Oppa!"
 
He wasn't responding.

 

=======================================================================================================================================

A/N: Here's today's update!  I didn't include any fighting against L (Myungsoo) cos I didn't want to generate much hate or anything and in real life he's a really nice guy :) But please, in this story just take him as the bad guy ;) Thanks to my subscribers and new ones as well!! Oh and your comments make me happy so keep them coming!!!