BLOOD TYPE

Baby I'm Sorry

I paced back and forth outside the same operating theatre.This time,even Yongguk wasn't with me.
 
The police asked for my statement,"They were fighting,that's all I know."
 
"So there were two groups involved?"
 
"Yes."
 
"Where is the other group?"
 
"I heard that the police caught them,right?"
 
He stared at me,"Oh is that so?Erm I guess my other team got them already,thank you."
 
The police left,gosh what were they doing?
 
I went to B.A.P's wards,Daehyun was the last again,he was still in the operating theatre.
 
They were in a shared ward,just nice for the six of them.Well,five for now.
 
"Hyunmin ah!"
 
They,well couldn't jump up but they greeted me well.
 
"Oppa,how are you?Oh and my dongsaengs."
 
They smiled so happily.I went over to each one of them and they were really noisy.
 
"Noona noona,once we're okay,can we go to that new cafe?"
 
"Nae,Zelo ah,you shouldn't always listen to Yongguk."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"Look,you're too young to get into fights."
 
Yongguk chuckled, "Yah yah Hyunmin ah,don't influence my robot."
 
I laughed,"Nae oppa."
 
The doctor came in,"Are you Daehyun's relative or family member?"
 
I rushed over,"Yes what's wrong?"
 
"He is in intensive care,he's still in critical condition due to the lost of too much blood. We're still looking for blood to help him."
 
I stared at him,"What blood group is he?"
 
"He's group A."
 
"I'll do it."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"I'm blood group A,take my blood,hurry."
 
"Hyunmin ah."I looked back at B.A.P,"I'm fine."
 
"Okay,sign the papers and we'll do the blood transfusion."
 
We rushed out and I signed the papers. I went to the room and saw Daehyun lying there on the bed.Pale,barely breathing,motionless.
 
The doctor got the machine ready and I laid on the bed next to Daehyun's,needles and tubes were inserted into my skin.
 
I barely felt a thing.
 
Remember your promise. I saw my blood flow into his tube. Seems like I can't leave you anymore.
 
I watched as his blood pressure returned to normal and the colour in his cheeks could be seen again.
 
The doctor unplugged the tubes and wires,"You just did a great thing there,your friend is lucky to have you."
 
I smiled,feeling a little weak,"That's my boyfriend."

 

=======================================================================================================================================

A/N:I read your comments and seems like you Babyz were afraid that this story will be ending. A little true, but I've got something in store for you guys, so don't worry. :) Lots of thanks to my subscribers and keep the comments coming!!! ;)