TRYING

Baby I'm Sorry

The month passed in a flash,but i remember writing a hi to him every time i see him.I could see his eyes,they softened every time i did that.

Well,i should try something different today. I went into class,as usual,Daehyun would be there,waiting for the lesson to begin.I took out a piece of paper and wrote a hi before passing it to him.He wrote a hi back.

It usually ended like that,but.I wrote something back.

-What's your favourite subject?-

I handed the paper back to him.He was surprised,he took the paper and read it.I bet i could see a little eye smile there.

He scribbled something and handed the paper back to me.

-Music-

I smiled and looked up when the teacher came in.That's interesting,a quiet guy liking music.

''Okay class settle down,lets continue with cells.''

I sighed and opened my textbook,osmosis and diffusion,god I've studied this a billion times on my own,not that my teacher knows.

I felt someone push my elbow,i turned and saw another note,oh?I opened it.

-Another boring lesson?-

I looked at Daehyun and smiled,scribbling on the paper.

-I know right,its okay i guess,at least i can correct her if she's wrong :)-

He read it and smiled his amazing eye smile.I skillfully slid my book on top of the notes when the teacher walked over.

I pointed to one part of the page.

''Ah i get it now,komawo.''

Daehyun looked at me strangely,oh well I have to save us right?

 ''I see you guys are having a nice time.''

Daehyun looked up and stared at the teacher.

''Aniya,Daehyun just helped me with the plasmolysed cell.''

''Oh,and maybe you would like to tell us how that works?''

Testing my wits?I smiled at her innocently.

''Well when the water potential of the cell is higher than the solution it is placed in,water molecules will move out of the cell into the solution,causing the cell to shrink.''

''And what happens to the cell if its the other way round?''

''Well then the cell will expand and burst unless its a plant cell and has a cell wall to protect it.''

I could hear the students whispering among themselves,we haven't even started on the lesson.

''Oh?''

The teacher opened her book and took a deep breath before looking away,obviously annoyed.

''Okay class lets continue.''

I sighed and shook my head,teachers always do that to me,that's why i study firsthand,nice try though.I looked at Daehyun and his eyes were kind of amused.I raised my eyebrows at him.

He just shook his head and looked to the front, sliding another note to me.

-I'm guessing your favourite subject is biology?-

I couldn't help smiling, I nodded shyly.

After that class,i went off to social studies lesson,the only lesson without Daehyun.Oh well at least i had this class with Bailey.

I entered the classroom and she waved me over.She was talking to her friends and some guys.She was a nice girl but not an attention seeker which was good.

She babbled on about her day and i listened,i had a knack of listening to people babble.

''So how was your day?''

I looked at her.

''Hmm,biology was fine,until Mrs Park tried testing me.''

''Oh,she's always doing that,but that means,what were you doing?''

''Talking to Daehyun.''

''Bwoh?Talking?''

''Um,not exactly.''

She gave me a sly look.

''Yah yah its not what you're thinking.''

''What am i thinking?''

''Aish we weren't paying attention and she decided to test me okay?''

''Wow nice move,oh talk to you later,Mr Kim is glaring.''

I giggled and we went back to our seats.Lunch break soon came and i went with Bailey to get something to eat.

I looked around and saw Daehyun with B.A.P at their usual table. He caught me watching him and he held my gaze.Why is it,i could barely breathe.

''Hyunmin ah,come along.''

Bailey pushed me to the line and a tall guy stood behind us.

''Hey,how are you girls doing?''

I looked up at him,was he talking to us?Bailey immediately jumped up.

''We're fine,how about you Myungsoo oppa?''

Oppa?He chuckled and came a bit too close for comfort.

''Wanna hang out?''

Bailey's eyes gleamed,well she obviously liked him,i ignored him and got my food and tried getting Bailey to do the same.

I looked around for a table but that Myungsoo guy wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. What the.

''So,how about you pretty?''

I stared at him.

''Wanna join us for lunch?''

He pointed to his group of friends called INFINITE.I shrugged him away and held Bailey's hand.

''Ani kwenchana,we're fine.''

Bailey got the message and quickly took us to a table.At least she still cares about me more than those guys.

''You don't like him?''

I looked at her.

''Obviously i don't.''

She smiled.

''Well okay,if my friend doesn't like him,i will still support my dear friend right?''

I nodded.

''You should,he tries too much.''

We laughed and ate up before heading to our last lesson.

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N: Well yeah I added INFINITE in here and some stuff is gonna happen (did I spill too much?) and please don't hate anybody in here. Remember its just a story ;) Thanks to those who even bother to read, the story is getting better. I promise. :)