WRITING

Baby I'm Sorry

''Lets see where you shall sit,ah there with Daehyun,go on.''

I stared at her,''Nae.''

I went over and sat in the empty seat next to the guy called Daehyun,the one that looked right into my eyes.He wasn't facing me anymore,well,I've never looked into anyone's eyes before,i never dared to,what Daehyun just did was,different?

His hair was blond and he had a mask covering the bottom half of his face.Hmm,this is weird.I usually find people with dyed hair weird or gangster-like,I'm so old,but,Daehyun didn't seem as intimidating.

I gripped my book tight,i shouldn't judge people.Oh yea my mission.I looked at my new partner and wrote on a piece of paper.I passed it to him.

-Hi, I'm Lee Hyunmin.-

He gave me a weird look and scribbled something on the paper and passed it back to me.

-Hi, Jung Daehyun-

He seemed annoyed,but at least he responded.

''Okay class,back to the lesson.''

After that lesson and many more other lessons,i found out that most of my classes had Daehyun too,and i always sat next to him because only he had an empty seat.

Well i only have one lesson without him and i made a new friend there,Bailey,she's from Canada.The day passed quickly and i headed home.My parents live in another town and they allowed me to stay here on my own because i told them i wanted to be more independent.

I sat in my sofa and stared at the ceiling,why am i still thinking about him?I also heard he is part of B.A.P in our school and i saw them but Daehyun seemed less hyper than the rest of them.So,that was my first day and mission complete.I guess?