HIDING

Baby I'm Sorry

We went back to school as per normal,but B.A.P was being super protective and I kind of felt,well,protected.
 
All of B.A.P are wearing masks now,which means that something bad was going on. But it felt more like war to me.
 
We went to B.A.P's room like we usually do during lunch and I wanted to get them something to eat.
 
"Oppa,I'll go to the cafeteria to get some food okay?"
 
Yongguk and Daehyun stood up,"I'll come with you."
 
I stared at them,"You both want to come with me?"
 
"Daehyun ah,hyung will go with her,you just wait here okay?"
 
Daehyun sighed and sat back down.
 
Bailey was sitting in the corner with Youngjae and they were talking. I smiled,at least something is going right.
 
After we bought the food,we saw INFINITE coming at the hallway and Yongguk held me to stand behind him.
 
"Hurry,go out that door."
 
I nodded and we ran out the door back to their room.
 
Daehyun watched us rush in,I smiled at him reassuringly and he hugged me.
 
Yongguk and Jongup laughed,"We're gonna have a hard time now."
 
I pulled away and we sat around eating our lunch.I watched Yongguk,it wasn't like him to run.
 
He looked at me,"Waegeulae?"
 
"You ran away from INFINITE?"
 
"You can't expect me to fight with all seven of them right?"
 
"Well you can."
 
He smiled to himself,"That's true,but we're in school,and even though we don't want trouble,we cannot predict what INFINITE will do.They may break out a fight when they feel like it."
 
"Ah,aigoo,our leader is so thoughtful."
 
Bailey and the rest of B.A.P laughed while Yongguk blushed.
 
Daehyun nudged me and whispered in my ear,"Yah,stop flirting,or I'm gonna have to punish you later on."
 
I looked at him and laughed,"Nae ara yeobo."
 
He sighed and we finished eating. We headed for our next class and I sat next to Daehyun.
 
I took out our book and we started our conversation. After a while,the lesson started and we paid close attention.
 
Daehyun kept making sure I was working even though he wasn't doing anything.
 
I scribbled.
 
-Yah,you do your work,stop bugging me.-
 
He stared at what I wrote.
 
-I'm bugging you?!-
 
I giggled,"Okay you're not. Just focus."
 
He smiled.
 
-Okay dear.-
 
The door flew open and I quickly covered our book with my textbook.
 
Myungsoo came in.Daehyun looked at me,oh no.
 
"May i help you Myungsoo-shi,even though you didn't bother knocking and I'm not one bit bothered?"
 
We cringed at how sarcastic Mrs Park could be.
 
"I'm sorry,but may I have permission to borrow one of your students?"
 
Daehyun squeezed my hand.
 
Mrs Park sighed,irritated,"Yes you may now hurry up."
 
Myungsoo eyed me,"Hyunmin,can you come out for a moment?"
 
I sighed but faced Daehyun,"I'll be fine,we're in school,don't worry,I'll handle it."
 
He let my hand go reluctantly and watched as I left the class. I could feel Daehyun death glaring Myungsoo but he only seemed more amused.
 
He closed the door and looked at me,"Its been hard reaching you."
 
"Its been nice not having to see you."
 
He laughed,"Wow,why do I not feel hurt?"
 
"You never feel hurt."
 
"I kind of am now,"he started walking towards me.
 
"What do you want from me Myungsoo?"
 
"Do you really not know or are you just faking it?"
 
He was closing the gap between us.
 
"Why are you bothering me anyway?You just said girls would throw themselves at you so why are you coming for me?"
 
He laughed,this time forcing me against the wall,putting his hands on either side of my head.
 
"Because those girls are so boring,and no one has snatched my girl away before.Moreover,punch me for a girl before."
 
I glared at him,"I'm not your girl,I never was."
 
"All the more I want you,"he leaned in,our faces inches from one another,I could smell his alcoholic breath.
 
"Stop!" I pushed him,I know its useless with his arms around me in dead lock,but I didn't want him to get me easily.
 
He chuckled,"That's what you get for avoiding me,aren't you living there anymore?"
 
"I'm not you idiot,go away."
 
I managed to push him off and I walked back to class,but he pulled me back and pushed me against the lockers.
 
"Ah,ah neomu apa."
 
He leaned in,"Aww you're so delicate now?"
 
"Shut up."
 
"You're so irresistible when you're angry, no wonder Daehyun likes you so much."
 
"Go awa-"
 
He pressed his lips on mine forcefully,I tried pushing him away,it was useless.
 
"Myungsoo,go away!"
 
He just chuckled and started kissing down my neck.
 
"Damn it Myungsoo!" I kicked his legs and he crouched on the floor.
 
"Ah shi-Yah!"
 
I ran away from him,to B.A.P's room. I locked the door and slid down to the floor.
 
Tears were falling from my face,I closed my eyes,damn that idiot.
 
I wiped my tears and hugged my legs to my chest. I kept wiping my lips,it felt so disgusting I wanted to throw up.
 
I sat there for a long time,until my phone vibrated.
 
I flinched and picked the phone up,my hands were trembling.
 
"Y-yeoboseyo?"
 
"Hyunmin ah,where are you?" It was Yongguk.
 
I closed my eyes and tried to put my thoughts together,"Er,where,I-I'm at the room."
 
He sounded worried now,"Yah what's going on?Daehyun told me."
 
I shivered and sniffed,the thought scared me,"O-Oppa."
 
"What in the,wait we're coming over."
 
I hung up,oh no,Daehyun was worried. Why am I always making him worried?
 
The door knob turned and I could hear someone banging,I crouched up against the wall on the other side of the room.
 
I felt tears rolling down my cheeks,"Go away!"
 
"Hyunmin ah,its Yongguk,pali open the door."
 
I shook my head,"Shut up!"
 
"Hyunmin ah," it was Bailey, "Jebal open the door."
 
I almost wanted to scream my head off from all the noise but I just stayed quiet.
 
"Noona,open the door please?" Even Zelo was trying.
 
I started crying like crazy,"Shut up Myungsoo!Go away you bloody idiot!"
 
Well that was it, I couldn't get over what Myungsoo did.
 
My phone vibrated,I stared at it,it was a message from Daehyun.
 
-Jagiya,open the door please?I have the key,but I want you to open it,please dear?-
 
I sniffed a few times and took a deep breath,B.A.P and Bailey are outside,not INFINITE.
 
I got my thoughts straight and stumbled unsteadily to the door.
 
I turned the door knob and the click sound unlocked the door.
 
Daehyun peeked in,he looked straight into my eyes and came over to me slowly.
 
He took off his mask and smiled,"Hey baby."
 
 I felt my legs crumble but Daehyun caught me,"Hey steady there,"he supported me over to the sofa and let me lie on his shoulder.
 
I felt a new wave of tears come and they just flowed out endlessly.
 
He sighed,"Its okay,I'm here for you,I'm sorry,I should have been there.I shouldn't have-"
 
He stopped and rubbed my back,"I'm sorry."
 
I closed my eyes and hugged his waist,I could sense that he was angry,but he was trying to calm himself down.
 
I couldn't talk to him,I don't know why.
 
After a while,I sat up and he watched me,"Kwenchana?"
 
I looked around for our book,he held my hands,"Say something dear.Are you looking for this?"
 
He got the book out,I took it,grappling with a pen,I wrote down.
 
-Where are the rest?-
 
He looked at it and wrote.
 
-They left for a while,they want to confront INFINITE but they need to hear from you.-
 
I closed my eyes and sighed.
 
-I can't do it.-
 
-Do what?-
 
-Let you guys get hurt again.-
 
"We're not going to get hurt,"he was clenching his teeth.
 
-We're going to make sure it stops.-
 
-You know you can't do that.-
 
He took a deep breath and continued writing.
 
-You expect me to watch you get hurt?-
 
I stared at it for a while,I looked at him and smiled. I touched his cheek and helped him put his mask back on.
 
I scribbled quickly.
 
-I love you.-
 
He chuckled and wrote.
 
-Everything will be okay,trust me,trust us.-

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N: Second update today! Big thanks to all my subscribers and I'm really going to miss updating when I'm away but it will be a short break for me so please anticipate!!