I'M HERE FOR YOU

Baby I'm Sorry

I woke up and blinked a few times before remembering that I wasn't at home.
 
Daehyun wasn't beside me anymore.
 
I checked my watch,9pm.Wow,I took a long nap.
 
I got up and looked around his room,his room is way too neat. Like a girl's room,like my room.
 
I went out to the living room and looked out the window,the view was nice.
 
I leaned my head back and stared at the ceiling,I froze.
 
A giant black moth was staring back at me.
 
"Ah!!!" I screamed and ran to the sofa,grabbing a pillow.
 
I hugged the pillow tight and shut my eyes,that bloody disgusting thing.
 
"Wae what happened?"
 
I heard Daehyun's worried voice, "Hyunmin ah."
 
I pointed to the ceiling and he took a quick glance. He chuckled and came over to hug me.
 
"Its gone now okay?"
 
I shook my head,refusing to look at him or anywhere else in the room.
 
"Jagiya."
 
Aish,he's really good at distracting me.
 
"Jagiya,"he leaned over and buried his head in my neck.
 
I sighed and looked up,"Wae?"
 
He smiled,"How's your sleep?"
 
I pouted and faced him,"I wake up and see a black thing staring at me, how's that?"
 
He laughed and took my hand,"Seems like you had a nice rest,kaja,lets go eat."
 
I scoffed and we went out.
 
We were in the lift and I kept staring at him.
 
"Waegeulae?"
 
I unhooked the mask from his face and looked at him,"You're really selfish you know?"
 
"Waeyo?"
 
"You always wear a mask when you go out,nobody can see your face."
 
"Is that a bad thing?"
 
I nodded,"You don't let others see how handsome you are."
 
He smirked,"Well I'll save it up for you okay?"
 
I shook my head,"Has B.A.P seen you without your mask?"
 
He thought about it,"I guess so."
 
"Okay then,it can't be that bad if they've seen you. Anyway,I think you look good wearing masks."
 
He smiled and wore his mask back.
 
We walked out to the streets and Daehyun tightened his grip on my hand.His eyes scanning the whole area,he must be checking for INFINITE.
 
"Oppa,is B.A.P coming along?"
 
He looked at me and his eyes softened,"No,can't I have just one safe meal with you?"
 
I giggled,"Nae arasso."
 
We went to a small shop and sat at the back,the waiter kept giving him weird looks,I didn't like it.

 
"Can we place our order?"
 
The waiter snapped back and I could see a little smile in Daehyun's eyes. Daehyun pointed to something on the menu and I placed our orders.
 
After the waiter left,Daehyun gave me an amused look.
 
"Wae,I get impatient easily."
 
He chuckled and shook his head. We ate up and left quickly.
 
"He's a new guy, that's why he was looking at me like that."
 
"Oh, you go there often?"
 
"Often enou-" Daehyun stopped mid sentence and I looked in the direction of what he saw.
 
As we walked past my house,I saw Myungsoo there,we saw him there.
 
I mean,my house was literally a house because my parents were worried and gave me a big house to live in.
 
Even though,Daehyun's was an apartment,it was big. But we lived on different streets and even in the close proximity, the style of our houses were different.
 
And now we stood there watching Myungsoo banging my door.
 
"Hyunmin ah!Yah where are you?Avoiding me?Yah!"
 
Well he was obviously drunk,that's for sure.
 
Daehyun pulled me quickly and we ran back to his apartment.
 
He pulled off his mask and hugged me tight.
 
"Ottoke,how are we going to protect you?"
 
I smiled and pulled away to look into his eyes,"Oppa,everything will be fine,I'm here with you now right?"
 
He sighed and nodded,"Go and take a bath,I'll call Yongguk hyung about this."
 
I nodded and he dialed Yongguk's number.

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N: Now I'm not sure if moths exist in Korea but I just feel like they can survive anywhere so I'm leaving it as that. I'm also going on holiday so I'll be doing a double update for today and tomorrow. I'll probably be back on Sunday so I hope my readers can be patient till then and please subscribe and comment :) Kamsahamida! *bows*