CONFRONTATIONS?

Baby I'm Sorry

I woke up the next morning in my room. I got up and went to wash my sleepy face.
 
I went into Daehyun's room to wake him up.
 
He was still sleeping,I kneeled down next to his bed and watched him.
 
He seemed so much calmer than yesterday,well he obviously can't look angry when he's asleep.
 
I traced his eyebrows with my fingers,down his nose to his cheeks,then to his lips.
 
How can anyone look this handsome?I smiled and gave him a quick peck on his lips.
 
I shook his shoulders a little,"Oppa,ileona ileona."
 
He shrugged and turned away from me,"Ugh five more minutes."
 
I giggled,he's like a baby.
 
"Yeonin ah,ileona,we're going to be late if you don't wake up."
 
He turned and his eyes opened a little,"Hmm,Hyunmin ah."
 
I smiled,"Nae oppa,come on get up."
 
His eyes flew open and he sat up to hug me. I hugged him back,"Oppa?"
 
"Say it again,call me oppa again."
 
I giggled,"Oppa,Daehyun oppa."
 
He heaved a sigh of relief and chuckled,"Yah,I thought I wasn't going to be able to hear your voice for a long time."
 
"Mianheyo."
 
"Do you know how much I love your voice?"
 
"How much?"
 
"As much as you."
 
I giggled,"Nae mianhe yeobo,I got you worried."
 
He chuckled and we got ready to go to school. We met up at B.A.P's room and Bailey was so relieved to see me.
 
"Hyunmin ah,aigoo,you scared me yesterday,you're okay now right?"
 
"Nae mianheyo,I made you worried."
 
"Yah,don't do that again,unless you,ani,whatever happens don't do that again."
 
I giggled,"Nae arasso."
 
Yongguk came over,"Hyunmin ah,kwenchana?"
 
I nodded,"Nae."
 
"You shocked us yesterday,when you said that guy's name I almost fainted.We'll settle it today,after school,whether they like it or not."
 
"Oppa."
 
"Someone's gonna get hurt for doing that to you,I'm not sparing that idiot this time."
 
"Op-"
 
Daehyun nudged me and pulled me over to the side.
 
"Hyunmin ah,don't worry about us okay?We'll be okay,we'll get them out of our lives,out of yours."
 
"Oppa jebal,"I felt tears choking me,"I don't want you to get hurt."
 
He sighed and hugged me tight,"Mianheyo,I'll send you home after school,don't open the door for anybody okay?I'll be back for you."
 
Tears were rolling down my cheeks,"I don't want you to go."
 
"Hyunmin ah,"he looked into my eyes,"Do me a favour okay?I need to get him,to keep you safe,or I'm never going to let this matter go.I can't continue knowing that some idiot has hurt you."
 
I stared at him,I gave in,stupidly,"Please be safe,jebal."
 
He smiled,"You will get to see us all in school in one piece,don't worry okay?"
 
I punched him lightly,"How can you tell me not to worry?You know I'll be worried sick."
 
"Let me throw all my anger on him okay?Its the last time you'll hear of them."
 
I sighed and he wiped away the last of my tears,"Nae oppa."
 
He ruffled my hair,"That's a good girl,come on,time to go for lesson."

 

=======================================================================================================================================

A/N:Well this is probably my last update before I leave tomorrow :(  But! I'll double update when I come back! Or even triple update to thank my subscribers! Yeah my subscribers make me feel so happy! Oh and please leave tons of comments cos I love reading them! Also, Happy Blessed Birthday Seungri! (BIGBANG)