GRADUATION NIGHT

Baby I'm Sorry

"I think I did a good job on you."
 
I giggled,"Nae aunty."
 
My aunt styled my hair,got a dress for me and helped me with my make up.
 
Well she's not a stylist for nothing.
 
"Aigoo my favourite niece is so pretty!"
 
She curled my hair on either side of my face,making natural waves with my hair.
 
"Your parents will be so proud."
 
"You think?"
 
Someone knocked on the door,my mum peeped in,"Hyunmin ah,omo,look at you!"
 
I stood up and she spun me around.My beige dress followed my movements and settled at my knees.
 
"Umma,komawo."
 
"Hmm?"
 
"For treating Daehyun so nicely."
 
"Aigoo,I already treat him like my son-in-law."
 
"Don't do that,he will be so full of himself."
 
"And you wanted me to treat him nice."
 
I giggled and my aunt ran up to me,"Don't forget this!"
 
She took a pair of beige coloured heels and placed them at my feet.I slid them on and buckled it.
 
"Hyunmin ah!"
 
"Nae appa!"
 
"Go on hurry," my mum rushed me down.
 
I took my purse and went to the living room.My father stared at me,"Woah my daughter is so beautiful tonight."
 
I smiled and kissed his cheek,"Komawo appa."
 
A voice hollered from upstairs,"Hyunmin ah!"
 
"Aish nae?!"
 
My father stared at me,"Yah be polite,being pretty does not mean you can holler like that."
 
I scratched my head,"Ah mianheyo."
 
I went back upstairs and my aunt took out her accessories,"Come here I'm not done with you."
 
She put on ear rings for me and put glitter in my hair,"Aish I can't find a matching necklace,ottoke?"
 
"Its okay,I'm fine without it."
 
"Aigoo how can you say that?Hold on,I'll go check if I left it downstairs."
 
My aunt left the room and I heard the main door open.My parents were talking and I could hear my father.
 
I suddenly remembered,"Umma!"
 
My room door opened,"Umma,can you get the cufflinks I bought for Daehyun?"
 
I felt a pair of warm hands touch my bare shoulders and I turned,"Daehyun oppa."
 
He hugged me,"How's my baby doing?"
 
I smiled and kissed his cheek,"My aunt is still looking for a matching necklace."
 
"How is this?"
 
He took out a beautiful glimmering necklace and placed it on my neck.
 
My mouth fell open,I touched it delicately,"Oppa."
 
He smiled and looked at me from the mirror,"You like it?"
 
I felt tears coming to my eyes,"Its beautiful."
 
He hugged my waist and buried his head into my neck,"Hmm,you're more beautiful."
 
I giggled,"Ah nae,iliwa."
 
I pulled him to my bed and took the box.
 
"Here."
 
He took it and opened it.
 
"Oh,this is great."
 
"I thought these suit you,"I took the cufflinks and put it on for him.
 
"How did you know I like playboy?"
 
"Because you are one."
 
He glared at me and I laughed,"Aigoo,my namching is angry,you're too handsome to be angry. I don't know okay? I just thought the tokis were cute."
 
He chuckled and hugged me,"Aish I really can't stand you."
 
"Hyunmin ah!Daehyun ah!You better come down here now or I'm going up there!"
 
We laughed,"Nae appa."
 
We went down and my aunt and parents watched us.My mum looked like she wanted to cry.
 
"Umma,waegeulae?"
 
She sniffed and held my shoulders,"I don't know,feels like you're already grown up and you're gonna get married."
 
"Umma."
 
Daehyun pulled my waist,"Umma,I will look after your daughter,please don't worry."
 
I hit him lightly,"Yah,you're enjoying this aren't you?"
 
My father held my mum,"Don't cry,okay come on you guys,get going,Daehyun,look after my daughter.I'm leaving her in your hands."
 
"Nae abeoji."
 
I stared at him and he pulled me out,amused.
 
The chauffeur opened the door for us and we went in.
 
I looked around the limo,"Oppa."
 
He looked at me,"Oh,my parents let me borrow our chauffeur for tonight,because they want their daughter-in-law and son to look their best,right Mr Kim?"
 
"Nae."
 
Daehyun chuckled and I smiled leaning on his shoulder.We reached school and we stepped out onto the red carpet.
 
Wow it felt amazing.
 
Daehyun held my hand and looked at me,"You're really beautiful."
 
I blushed,"Yea,to match my handsome boyfriend."
 
He chuckled and took us in.He wasn't wearing his mask,and he looked amazing in his tuxedo.
 
I can't believe he's my boyfriend.
 
The doors to the hall opened and we went in,some of the students turned and watched us go in.
 
"Is that Daehyun?"
 
"The guy that wore the mask?"
 
"Is that the mute guy?"
 
"The masked guy?"
 
"Is that Hyunmin?"
 
"Wow she looks even more beautiful than she is in school."
 
"I should have asked her."
 
"She's so pretty."
 
"Wow Daehyun is so handsome!"
 
"Why did he wear that mask anyway?"
 
"He looks so hot!"
 
I squeezed Daehyun's hand and he looked at me,"My pretty girlfriend must be feeling overwhelmed."
 
I nodded,"Oppa,everybody is talking about us."
 
He laughed,"We seem like the school's royalty now right?"
 
I giggled and kissed his cheek,"Just the school's couple is enough."
 
He smiled,"Can my princess wait for a while?I'll get us some drinks."
 
I nodded and he went over to the other side of the hall.
 
"Okay everybody!How's your night?"Cheers erupted and the MC continued.
 
"Okay so we're having the couple of the night competition again this year!With the most matching and well dressed couple.Our judges will be walking around and seems like we have only ten to twenty minutes left before the results are announced,so keep your spirits up!"
 
More cheers erupted and the MC stepped down from the stage.
 
"Hey,I'm Jinyoung,what's your name?"
 
I looked at the guy next to me,"Erm I'm Hyunmin."
 
"Beautiful name,want to dance?"
 
I shook my head shyly,"Its okay,I'm waiting for someone."
 
He nodded cooly,"Okay then,see you around."
 
I saw a group of guys looking like they want to approach me or something.I sighed,Daehyun pali come back.
 
I saw a group of girls surrounding Daehyun as well,he smiled politely and moved away from them before going up the stage.
 
I stared at him,what is he doing?
 
He tapped the mic,"Good evening everybody,I am Jung Daehyun and erm,I want to dedicate a song to someone,is that okay?"
 
The girls were screaming and the audio guy asked Daehyun what song he wanted.
 
I watched him,what the.
 
He smiled,"I want to dedicate this to my girlfriend,for being so amazing,beautiful,loving and lovely."
 
Some girls were objecting but some were touched.
 
He looked into my eyes from across the hall,"I want to continue being yours for a long time,just belonging to you and nobody else."
 
The song started playing and he cleared his throat,he took a deep breath and starting singing.
 
His beautiful voice floated through the whole hall,everyone watched in awe,his voice was amazing.
 
I felt my heart fill up with warmth and happiness I couldn't explain,he's just so amazing.
 
4Men's Baby Baby,his favourite song.
 
I remember him singing this so many times,it already became our song.
 
He gazed lovingly into my eyes,every word he sang,he meant it,full of emotion.
 
The song finally ended and the whole hall filled up with cheers.He came down the stage and a group of girls surrounded him.
 
Yongguk and Zelo held my hands and took me away from the group of boys that were coming my way while Jongup and Himchan rescued Daehyun.Youngjae was with Bailey.
 
"Komawo oppa,dongsaeng,"B.A.P smiled and left us.
 
Daehyun held my hand and looked into my eyes,"I love you."
 
I smiled,"I love you too."
 
He took me to the dance floor and bowed,"May I have this dance?"
 
I giggled,"Yes you may."
 
A lot of people were watching us,because we were in the middle of the dance floor.
 
He held my waist and I held his neck,gazing into his eyes.
 
"Oppa."
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Komawo,for being here with me."
 
He chuckled and leaned his forehead on mine,"Komawo,for holding on to my life when I almost couldn't."
 
I smiled and heard an announcement over the speakers,"The results are in for this years' couple!"
 
Daehyun looked at me,"Hyunmin ah."
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Will you be my princess for as long as life will take us?No matter what kind of troubles we may face,whatever sickness,anything,will you stay by my side like how I will with you?"
 
"We have many nominated couples but we have selected our top!" The speakers boomed.
 
I nodded,"Nae oppa,I can't leave you anymore remember?"
 
He chuckled,"That's true.Oh,our book."
 
"Waeyo?"
 
"From this night on,we'll have a new start,a new chapter,a new story in our life,shall we continue writing?"
 
"Writing when we want to?"
 
"Our couple this year is-"
 
I nodded,"Nae of course,my unmasked prince and co-writer."
 
He smiled and leaned in to kiss me gently,as the spotlight shone on us,"Daehyun and Hyunmin!"
 
The whole hall clapped for us,but we didn't even care,its like time stopped for the two of us.
 
He pulled me in further to deepen the kiss,and I hugged on to him tightly,kissing him back.
 
My prince,my voice,my heart,my future,my masked boyfriend,the man I will love forever behind that mask,Daehyun,Jung Daehyun.

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N: The end! Wow its finally the end of the story! I still remember the first day I was deciding whether or not I should write this and here I am! Lots of thanks to my subscribers for sticking through with me and all your comments made me smile :) So here's the link to the sequel,http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/345126/voicemails-sequel-idollife-you-bap-daehyun

And I will see you guys in a weeks time,unless you want to read my BTOB fanfic in the meanwhile then here's the link,http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/343633/i-can-try-you-schoolliferomance-ilhoon

Once again thank you to all my readers and subscribers! Komawo! *bows* :)