HIS BEAUTIFUL VOICE

Baby I'm Sorry

He held my hand and we walked back home. His home of course.
 
I tried telling as much as I could to B.A.P with Daehyun's help.
 
They were all angry,Yongguk even stood up saying he wanted to rip Myungsoo's head off.
 
I shuddered at the thought and Daehyun held me tight.Youngjae already sent Bailey back so only we were left.
 
Yongguk and Himchan were already planning what to do next and it was decided that they were going to confront INFINITE in school tomorrow,there was little,or limited damage they could do there.
 
We reached home and Daehyun took me to the sofa,taking off his mask.
 
He wrote on the book.
 
-You're not going to talk to me?-
 
Everything I told B.A.P was relayed by me writing and Daehyun telling.
 
I read the book and wrote.
 
-I don't know-
 
He sighed and hugged me close to him.I could feel the tension from his body,his anger hadn't subsided.
 
I looked at him and he gazed at me,leaning in to lock our lips together.
 
I cringed at the contact,I was afraid of this. Myungsoo's effect hadn't worn off.
 
He sighed but kissed me softly,getting me familiarized with him.
 
He pulled away carefully and looked at me,his eyes were pained. I didn't like it,I poked his eyelids gently and he chuckled.
 
I smiled and laid on his lap,closing my eyes. He cleared his throat and started humming a simple tune,then he started singing,his favourite song.
 
4MEN's Baby Baby.
 
His beautiful voice.I didn't know his voice sounded this angelic.
 
He played with my hair and caressed me to sleep,all the while singing to me with that pretty voice of his.

 

=======================================================================================================================================

A/N: Short chapter! But I'll update again later! Thanks to my subscribers and enjoy reading! Oh and Daehyun's photoshoot for NIKE is just asdfghjkl!!! Woah look at his eyes! Credits to the owner! I don't own the picture! :)