NO, NOW SHUT UP

Baby I'm Sorry

I sat by his bed,holding his hand,gazing at him.
 
Daehyun's medicine was supposed to wear off by now.
 
"Oppa,"I yawned,I gave so much blood I felt sleepy."Ileona,I want to hear you sing."
 
I laid my head on his bed,"Oppa,you're really selfish,you hear me?"
 
I closed my eyes,"You're so terrible.Keeping your handsome face and beautiful voice from the world.Now you're even keeping it from me."
 
I felt his fingers move,"Ugh,Hyunmin ah."
 
I shot up,"Oppa."
 
He opened his eyes and squeezed my hand gently,"Hmm,there you are."
 
I stared at him as tears fell.
 
He smiled,"Aigoo,my little baby is so sad. Ah!"
 
I held his shoulders and laid him back down,"Yah don't move okay?Its gonna hurt."
 
"Mianheyo,I made you worried again."
 
I shook my head,"Kwenchana,you kept your promise,I forgive you."
 
He touched my face and wiped my tears,"Don't cry,my heart can't take it."
 
I giggled slightly,"Nae oppa."
 
The doctor came in,"Ah Daehyun shi,you're awake."
 
"You don't say."
 
The doctor laughed,"Well you must be fine,does he always have this sense of humour?"
 
I nodded,"Yes,its normal."
 
He laughed and wrote some things on his paper,"Okay then,you have lots of rest,I shall leave you two alone."
 
He left and Daehyun reached out for me. I took his hand,"Feeling better?"
 
He nodded,"Hearing your voice makes me feel better."
 
I sat on the side of his bed and he watched me.Then said simply,"You're not okay."
 
"Hmm?"
 
He cupped my face in his hands,"You look so tired,where did the colour in your cheeks go?"
 
I smiled and hugged him as gently as I could,"Just keep quiet okay?How can a patient talk so much?"
 
He ran his fingers through my hair and my eyelids felt heavy.
 
"Hyunmin ah."
 
I got up,"Hmm?"
 
"He won't come for you again."
 
I nodded,"Nan ara."
 
"And the book."
 
"Waeyo?"
 
"I wrote that because I wanted you to read it even if I didn't make it."
 
I took his hand and held it up to my face,kissing it gently,"I should be angry at you,but I can't,I probably love you too much."
 
He chuckled,"Aww my yeoja loves me so much,I'm so touched."
 
I smiled and leaned over to kiss his forehead,my eyelids were closing,I felt so tired.
 
I pulled away and he looked into my eyes,"You're not telling me something aren't you?"
 
"Oppa."
 
"Come on,tell me."
 
"I'm not keeping anything from you."
 
"Then why do you seem so tired?"
 
"I've been looking after B.A.P."
 
"That's not a good excuse."
 
"Oppa,just sleep okay?"
 
"You need the sleep,not me."
 
I yawned and covered my mouth,"Aish jinjja."
 
"You're tired."
 
"No,now shut up."
 
"You shut up."
 
I sighed,I was too tired to argue with him. I hugged him and laid on his shoulder,he rubbed my back,caressing me to sleep.
 
"Oppa."
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Komawo,for keeping your promise."

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N: And my promise is that I'm going to update again tomorrow! Also,I heard that B.A.P will be attending the Golden Disk Awards!! Yay! Another thing I need to say is Happy Blessed Birthday Junhyung! (B2ST) Thanks to all my wonderful subbies and please leave your comments!