PROTECTED

Baby I'm Sorry

I headed over to Daehyun's house. I've never been there before but I roughly know where it is.
 
And with him shouting through the phone just to tell me the directions was a good enough guide.
 
I looked around and bowed slightly at the security guard, "So just go past the guard house?"
 
"Yea the ajusshi won't mind."
 
"Then what,go to the first lift?"
 
"No no,go to the back and take the other lift. At the other building."
 
"Oh the one that is red?"
 
"What are you talking about? The lift is grey like all other lifts."
 
"Oh so just go to the back?"
 
"Yes dear."
 
I laughed.
 
"What are you laughing at?"
 
"Nothing,I should be angry at you,in fact I was until you called me that."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
I sighed,"I'm coming dear," how can he be romantic without knowing it?
 
The moment the lift opened I saw Daehyun and he rushed to me hugging me tight.
 
"I get it now."
 
I giggled,"Well that took you some time."
 
He laughed and pulled me into his apartment.
 
It was so neat and clean and,"Chakaman,are you sure you live here?"
 
"Yeah."
 
"Its so clean,a bit too clean."
 
"Why,you think a girl cleans up for me?"
 
"Well maybe."
 
"Aish,you're so cute when you're jealous."
 
I pushed him away and sat on the sofa.
 
"Yah",he came over to me and put his arm around my shoulder,"Are you angry?"
 
"No I'm not."
 
"You obviously are."
 
"Can you just get your bag?"
 
He shook his head and pouted,"Aww come on,I can't take my girlfriend to school with her looking so grumpy."
 
"Well its your fault."
 
"Hmm,I should do something about it right?"
 
I nodded. He smiled and pushed me to lie on the sofa, pressing his lips on mine.
 
I tried pushing him away but he held my hands and placed them on his chest.
 
He pulled me close to him and continued leaning in. I gave up and kissed him back.
 
After a while I pushed him away gently but he ignored me.
 
I was still trying to catch my breath,"Oppa."
 
"Hmm?"
 
He kissed my cheek and I pushed him so I could meet his eyes.
 
I cleared my head,"We need to go to school."
 
He frowned and pulled me to lie on the sofa.
 
"Oppa."
 
"Shh,just for a while okay?"
 
"We're going to be late."
 
"Please dear?"
 
I laughed,"Nae oppa."
 
He smiled and kissed my forehead gently.
 
My phone rang and he grumbled,"Don't answer it."
 
"It must be Yongguk oppa,he should be looking for us."
 
"Aish don't bother about him now."
 
I giggled,"Yeonin ah,ileona,we need to go to school."
 
He chuckled,"Call me that again."
 
"Yeonin ah,ileona."
 
He gave me a quick kiss,"Aish I can't stand you,nae ara lets go."
 
He still wore his mask when he went to school. It was a statement for other people I guess.
 
The rest of B.A.P didn't wear masks but they would every once in a while. If all of them are wearing it, it means that they are not in the mood and something is wrong.
 
"There you guys are!"
 
We saw Yongguk and he hurried us to our class.
 
"Yah we're supposed to meet every morning,what are you guys trying to do huh?"
 
"Its his fault," I pointed to Daehyun.
 
"Bwoh?"
 
Yongguk laughed,"Aish jinjja,quickly go for your lesson,the rest of them have gone."
 
"Nae annyeong,see you later oppa."
 
Daehyun and I quickly rushed to class,just in time for the bell.
 
We settled down and our teacher came in. Daehyun took my bag and looked around for something.
 
I giggled and took the book out from the back of my bag.
 
He smiled and started writing.
 
-Hi.-
 
-Hi dear.-
 
He scratched off what I wrote and I stared at him.
 
He continued writing.
 
-Don't write dear or anything related,I can't control myself if you write that.-
 
I smiled and scribbled.
 
-Nae ara.-
 
He held my hand and hid it under the table.
 
Lessons passed fast and it was lunch time.
 
I looked around for Bailey. I spotted her and a familiar figure closing up on her.
 
I ran over and pulled her to stand behind me. Bailey was scared,her hands were trembling.
 
"Myungsoo,what are you doing?"
 
He looked at us mockingly,"Aww, you're here too. B.A.P took a break? I don't understand why you girls don't like us,all other girls are willing to throw themselves to us,why is it you don't?"
 
I walked back as he came nearer.
 
"We don't like you,and I hate it when you do this."
 
I looked around the empty hallway and begged in my head for someone to come.
 
"So what,you're gonna stick around with B.A.P?"
 
"They're nice people,not like you," I gave him my coldest glare and he chuckled.
 
"Well seems like I have to put in more effort on you."
 
"Hyunmin ah,"I looked at Bailey,she was close to crying now,I didn't like it,being threatened.
 
Someone stood in front of me and I recognised the familiar cologne,Yongguk.
 
"I warned you before didn't I?"
 
Myungsoo was pissed,"You guys again,Sunggyu may have been easy on you but not me."
 
B.A.P came and Daehyun took my hand and pulled me to him.Youngjae held Bailey and we watched as INFINITE came over.
 
"What's going on now?"
 
It was Sunggyu,their leader.
 
"Myungsoo,you messing around again?"
 
"Hyung."
 
"Shut up,we've had enough fighting okay?"
 
"If I can kill these bloody-"
 
"Yah,keep your mouth shut."
 
Myungsoo glared at us.
 
Dongwoo stepped out,"I know we have problems,you guys were lucky to escape,we gave our statements to the damned police."
 
Sungyeol rubbed the back of his head,"Its settled though,but we're not done,remember that."
 
Yongguk laughed,"But this has nothing to do with the girls has it?."
 
Myungsoo chuckled,"You don't say?They are the cause of this."
 
"No,it was your fault,but as long as we're here,you won't get your hands on them."
 
I squeezed Daehyun's hand, "Oppa."
 
Daehyun looked at me and shook his head.That meant I should keep quiet and tell him later.
 
Myungsoo scoffed,"Oppa?"
 
I glared at him.
 
"Wow,this girl is interesting. So when are you going to call me oppa?"
 
Sunggyu was getting impatient,"Woohyun,Hoya,take Myungsoo away please."
 
They dragged him away and the leaders talked for a while before we went back to their room.
 
Bailey was there too,her first time setting foot in B.A.P's hiding place.
 
I held her hand,"Kwenchana?"
 
She nodded,"Komawo." She turned and bumped into Youngjae, blushing like crazy.
 
I looked at them,"Youngjae ah,can I leave Bailey with you for a while?"
 
"Sure," he took her over to the side of the room.
 
Daehyun was sitting with Yongguk and Himchan at the sofa and I sat next to him.
 
Daehyun held my hand,"You really are a bad person."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"You make people crazy,wait,jealous just by calling oppa."
 
I pouted,"Mianheyo,I didn't mean to."
 
Yongguk and Himchan laughed,"Ani kwenchanayo,we can still keep them away,apparently its only Myungsoo that's doing this."
 
"But they hurt you-"
 
"That was nothing,they didn't know that was your house,only Myungsoo knew."
 
"How did he-"
 
Daehyun put his arm around my shoulder, "He followed us."
 
I looked at him and figured it out, "He waited for you to leave."
 
He nodded.
 
"Well,we'll be here for you,its our job now to protect you," Himchan leaned back into his seat.
 
I smiled at him,"Komawo oppa,but please don't get hurt again,I can't take it."
 
They laughed and Daehyun squeezed my hand,"Looks like you have to stay at my house for now."
 
"Yeah right."
 
Yongguk nodded approvingly,"Its a good idea,at least Daehyun can protect you."
 
"Yongguk oppa."
 
"Don't argue,we have to ensure your safety,just," he looked at us cheekily,"Control yourselves okay?"
 
I blushed and stood up,"Oppa!"
 
"Aish ara ara,but Bailey is still safe so she can go back home,I'll see that Youngjae will send her back."
 
I looked at Bailey and Youngjae,"Nae arasso."
 
The bell rang and we quickly rushed out for our next lesson.

 

=======================================================================================================================================

A/N: Long chapter! Thanks to all my subscribers and please give this story lots of love! Give B.A.P more love!!! Oh and Happy Blessed Birthday Minho (SHINee) oppa :)