Unexpected visit

Mr. Luminous

(Chaehee's POV)

“Who is it~” I asked, not really expecting an answer. I opened my door a little and poked my head outside to see who it was. “Hello? Is anyone there?” No answer, I was about to close the door before a bundle of flowers appeared in front of my face.

The mysterious person’s face, which was behind the flowers revealed himself and I gasped in surprise of the unexpected visit from this person

“Surprise!” Taemin exclaimed. He passed the flowers to me and smiled. “Are you feeling better? I heard you had a fever… so I came to visit~”

“But how did you… Why did you… my house… how? What?” I stuttered in confusion, clearly still surprised.

“I have my ways… May I come in?” He asked, still keeping a bright smile on his face.

I looked at him and blinked a few times before realizing that he was waiting for me to let him in. I slid to the side and made room for him to come in.

“This place is really nice!” He walked around my living room and jumped onto the couch. “Wow, this is comfy~”

“So why are you here anyways?” I asked, taking a seat across him.

“To visit… Why? Am I not allowed to visit my BEST friend?” He asked sarcastically, underlining the word BEST.

“Since when did we become BEST friends? And anyways, how did you find my address?” I questioned since he’s still hasn’t answered me.

“I told you, I have my ways” He smiled cunningly and turned the TV on.

“Besides being this kidnapper thingy, are you also secretly a stalker who stalks young girls to their house?” I asked sarcastically, not expecting him to answer.

He turned his head to look over my direction and smirked. He moved to sit next to me and leaned his head really close to my face. When I mean really close, I mean really really close; our nose was almost touching each other.

“Who knows?” He whispered and gave another light smirk. He started leaning in closer till our noses were touching and I closed my eyes for the next part. Chaehee, calm yourself, calm yourself… I repeated in my head nervously. My heart was beating so fast that I thought it’d pop out any second.

I heard a giggle coming out from him and I could feel his nose separating from mine. I opened one eye to see what was going on and he was leaning back on the couch laughing his head off. I opened both of my eyes and glared at him.

“AHAHAHA! You should’ve seen your face! AHAHAHA!” He continued to laugh. My heart started beating faster than before but this time, it was because I was angry.

“What’s so funny?!” I shouted at him. “I hate you so much right now!” I crossed my arms and made my way into the kitchen.

“Were you expecting something?” I heard him ask from the living room.

“No!” I yelled back as a reply.

“Sure you weren’t…” He teased. I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down before I kill someone. I poured myself a glass of water and drank it as quickly as possible.

“Your mood changed pretty quickly!” He continued.

That’s it. He’s not staying here anymore. I slammed the glass I was holding onto the table and stomped into the living room where he was.

“Your personality changes quickly! First, you’re like an innocent kid who wanted to be friends and now you’re a jerk who likes to go around teasing people with pranks that aren’t even funny!” I yelled, tears nearly forming in my eyes.

What the hell Chaehee? Why are you crying? You hardly cry? Stope yourself!

He stopped laughing and his expression turned into an apologetic one.

“Look Chaehee, I’m sorry. It was meant to be a joke” He apologised standing up. “All I wanted to do was visit you today…”

“For me, jokes don’t go that far Taemin.” I stated. “If you’ll excuse me, I need to sleep, can you please go?” I asked.

He sighed. “Okay then, rest well” He walked out of the door and I slammed it behind him.

Why are you so angry Chaehee? Were you really expecting something? Why did you close your eyes in the first place? You should’ve just pushed him away!

I hit my forehead with my palm in frustration and went up to my room to get some sleep.

Hopefully it was because I was sick and I wasn’t in my right mind. I’m definitely not going to think more than that…

(Taemin’s POV)

I felt really bad afterwards, really bad. I really didn’t expect her to actually let me go so close to her and she actually closed her eyes! I was expecting her to push me away or something but she didn’t.

What I didn’t expect the most was that she gave such a strong reaction, she looked really serious and angry back there. Why was she so angry? Was it because I went too far with the joke? Was it really that harsh? Or was it something else?

I don’t even know what to say to her when I see her again…


How was this chapter? I tried adding some TaeChae moments in... did you like it? Hope you enjoyed it~ Please continue to support this fanfic, thank you ♥