Enemies can't be friends

Mr. Luminous

 (Chaehee's POV)

“First, we find Lee Taemin and ask him what the hell is going on!” Kris said sounding angrier every second he said it.

“How are we supposed to know where he lives?” Eunji asked.

“There’s a thing called stalking, isn’t there?” Yunho smirked.

We all looked at him like he was crazy but at the same time we knew that it was the best idea we could think of.

So ten minutes later, here I am, hiding behind a bush, wearing weird clothes and being as sneaky as possible.

“I really hate this idea and I doubt we will succeed in following him home” I complained, brushing off the leaves that were falling on the coat. “Even if we stalk him, was it even necessary to wear this?”

“Stop complaining and follow me” Yunho instructed, I sighed and the three of us followed him.

“Yes! We succeeded! I told you it’d work!” Yunho said happily.

“It’s not the time to be excited” Kris scolded.

“It’s so dark already, hold on let me get my mini torch out” I said and took off the coat to reach the torch that was sitting in my school pocket.

I searched around for it and grabbed it out. “Ah ha! Here it is!”

“What’s that?” Yunho asked, grabbing a piece of paper that I dropped while grabbing my torch.

“I’m guessing this will be the second clue for you guys. We love playing games as you probably already found out. Here’s the clue, I’ll be waiting for you guys at my house. Oh! You want to know where I live right. Well… I don’t need to tell you because you guys probably ended up stalking me. Don’t be afraid to press the doorbell!” Yunho read out loud.

“How did it-“He must of slipped it into my pocket when he walked passed me! “That sneaky freak!” I shouted out loud.

“We don’t have time for this, let’s go inside, he’s expecting us anyways” Kris suggested, we all nodded and followed him in.

Eunji pressed the doorbell and we waited for him to open the door.

We heard footsteps coming and the door swung opened.

“Oh, I was expecting you guys, come in” He welcomed us in and lead the way to the dining room.

He must be rich since the house was humongous!

“Sit.” He instructed ‘kindly’. “My friend made all these so gobble them up~” He sang. We looked at each other and decided not to eat it, who knows who this ‘friend’ is. “You’re not going to eat it? Why? You think we poisoned it or something?” He laughed.

This guy is seriously creeping me out, how does he read minds like that.

Yunho’s stomach decided to grumble at that moment so he ate a bite then another then another and soon enough he finished it and so did we.

“My friend should be back from doing her… job soon, so let’s watch TV for now, shall we?” He asked, taking all the plates to the sink.

“Lee Taemin, you know what we want to know so why not tell us now?” Kris snapped.

“Finally, someone brings up this topic!” He said sarcastically. “Mm, we’ll have to wait till my friend comes back; she’s the one that’s controlling all this”.

Curiosity decided to take over me so I let it do that. I roamed around the house for a while hoping that the others wouldn’t mind.

I came across a room with a different coloured door, looking around in case anyone comes; I carefully opened the door and walked into the room. Everything was neatly placed unlike the study room in my house and yes it was a study room but it looked more like a luxurious-looking living room than anything else.

“Maybe I can find some clues here” I muttered to myself. Checking again to see if anyone was around, I tip-toed to the front desk and was about to open the first draw when I heard an awfully familiar voice.

“You won’t find any clues here” Taemin smirked. Oh, how I wish I could get rid of it for him, it’s just so… distracting for some reason.

“Heh, I-I wasn’t l-looking for clues, I-I was just… where did you get this desk from?” I stuttered and pretended to be interested in the desk.

“If you weren’t, why were you stuttering?” He teased.

“Look, I’m sorry for looking through your private stuff and yes my mum did teach me manners before but… curiosity took over me okay?” I apologised. Hold on… why am I apologising? He was the one who most likely helped kidnap my best friend.

“Apology accepted.” He smiled. Gosh, I have one more request; please get rid of his smile before I go crazy, amen.

“Well, I’ll be leaving now” I fast walked to the door but he stopped me from walking any further.

“Where do you think you’re going?” He asked looking down at the short me. I seriously felt like a potato next to him, how the hell do they grow that tall? I mean look at Kris!

“I’m going back to my friends now will you excuse me?” I sarcastically smiled.

“No, don’t want to~” He teased. He grabbed my wrist and led me to the balcony. “Let’s sit and talk” he suggested.

“But it’s probably time for me to lea-“

“My friend isn’t even home yet though” He pouted. Seriously, I have no idea why I gave in and just sat down.

“Happy?” I asked sarcastically again.

“Very” He sat down next to me and stared at the sky.

“Okay Lee Taemin, stop with the drama and let’s get on with it. What did you want to talk about” I asked annoyed.

“Stuff that I would talk to if I had a best friend” He replied which caught me off guard.

“Then, why would you want to talk to me about it?” I questioned seriously.

“Because I want to be your friend” He smiled. For a moment there I thought I believed him.

“Ahahaha! You should become an actor instead of a singer; you nearly got me, Ahahaha!” I laughed. The atmosphere suddenly changed and the wind suddenly got colder as well. He frowned. “What? Did I say something wrong?” I asked confused at his reaction. “Ah! I know, you’re trying to pull a prank on me, right?” I punched playfully on his arms but no reaction.

“All of you are the same…” He mumbled and stood up, walking off.

“Gosh, someone’s moody” I stood up as well and decided to follow him. He suddenly turned around, before I could stop, I bumped into him. “Yah! Don’t just suddenly stop!” I complained.

“I wasn’t joking when I said that I wanted to be your friend” He said with sincere eyes. I was somehow caught in them until someone interrupted with a cough.

“Ahem, I know Taemin’s attractive but the one that you were looking for was me” The girl, I assume was Taemin’s friend said in front of the doorway. I nodded and she headed downstairs first.

Taemin was about to leave when I grabbed him by his jacket. “I never thought I’d say this to someone but we can’t be friends Taemin. We’re enemies, got it?” I knew those words were harsh but I couldn’t be friends with him.

 

 

 

 


Third and last update for today! Enjoy~ Comment and/ or subscribe, thanx!