Movie for 4

Mr. Luminous

(Chaehee's POV)

“So did he believe you?” Yunho asked trying to hold back his laughter.

“Hey! It’s not the time to laugh, I seriously feel a bit bad for lying now” I glared at Yunho who stopped laughing straight away.

“Don’t feel bad Chaehee, he should feel worse for just taking our friend like that, him and his friends shouldn’t even be considered as human!” Kris comforted. “You’re doing a great job so far”

“But he doesn’t seem like a person who’d tell a person he just met, important stuff and don’t forget, his friends consider me as their enemy” I sighed and grabbed out my English homework.

“Is that homework?” Eunji asked.

 I nodded and opened the first page of my book. I scanned through the work I had to do and gave out another loud sigh. “God must be punishing me” I mumbled. “I can’t concentrate on all this anymore!” I threw my pen down and leaned back on my chair, closing my eyes.

“Well, someone’s angry” Yunho teased and laughed. “PMS?” He continued. I glared at him again to signify that if he doesn’t shut up, my fist will meet his face. He stopped laughing and pretended to be serious. I rolled my eyes and frowned.

“Ah! I have an idea! Since Yunho always gets good grades, why not let him do the homework for you? This way, you’ll get good grades, spend more time with Taemin to get clues and lose some stress!” Eunji suggested proudly.

“No! I’m not doing homework for the pig!” Yunho complained. Eunji glared at him and he immediately stopped complaining. “Fine, fine, I’ll do it!” He said in an annoyed voice.

“Thanks” I smiled thankfully.

“Tsk, I’m just doing it for Naeun alright”

So that’s how my afternoon was spent. Now, I’m on my way to meet Taemin and Yuna at the movies with Yunho.

“I’m really nervous right now so if you don’t shut up Jung Yunho, I’m afraid you’ll have to die!” I told him annoyed by the fact that he hasn’t stopped talking since the moment we started walking to the cinemas.

“Why’re you nervous? Is it because you’re walking with a handsome guy like me?” He asked cockily.

“No.” I answered straightforwardly, like it was an obvious question.

“We’re here! Are you nervous? Are you nervous?” He teased. I punched his arm lightly and pushed him away.

“If I knew you’d be like this, I would’ve asked Kris to come instead. Too bad Eunji has a load of homework to do. By the way, have you finished my homework yet? It’s due too days later” I asked him in concern.

“Chaehee, remember? I’m a genius, English homework only takes me fifteen minutes to finish” He said proudly.

I rolled my eyes at the narcissistic prince and looked around to see if Taemin and Yuna already came.

“There they are!” Yunho pointed out two people who looked somehow like a couple. My heart started beating really fast. What am I supposed to ask him? What if I was too nervous and accidently spatted out my real reason of accepting him as a friend? A thousand what ifs’ ran through my mind and soon enough, Yuna and Taemin were right in front of me.

Yuna obviously looked a little different from last time, she looked more feminine today. “Hello!” Taemin greeted brightly. “Let’s go before all the seats are taken!”

I pulled a weak smile and followed him with Yunho dragging behind.

“What should we watch?” Taemin asked when we got into the cinemas. I scanned the list of movies available and one movie caught my eyes.

“What about Breaking dawn part 2?” I suggested, hoping that the rest of the people would agree. Yuna and Taemin both nodded in agreement but Yunho, the childish him decided to ruin everything and disagree on it.

“It’s going to be good!” I persuaded.

“Nope, not happening!” He crossed his arms and turned away childishly.

“Seriously Jung Yunho, your looks and personalities really don’t match” I argued.

It went on and on and at the last minute he finally agreed and we bought our tickets.

When Yuna and Taemin weren’t looking, I grabbed Yunho by the shoulder and pulled him down to my height. “Next time you start being childish, think about the consequences afterwards, understand?” I whispered into his ear.

“That’s the way you treat a friend? Omg, I can’t believe it! I thought of you like family!” He complained dramatically, pretending to be hurt so Yuna and Taemin would turn their attention to us. Unfortunately his plan worked and Yuna looked at us weirdly.

“Weird friends you have there” I heard Yuna whisper to Taemin.

“They’re kind of fun, don’t you think?” Taemin answered politely with a sweet smile. I smiled hearing what he thinks of us. Sometimes, I really don’t get how he’s part of a ‘kidnapper group’ or whatever they call themselves if they even have a name.

(Taemin's POV)

The movie was quite enjoyable. Although there was awkward scenes, Chaehee just looked elsewhere, pretending that she wasn’t paying attention which made me giggle a bit. I found it cute to be honest, Yuna was never like that. Throughout the whole movie, Yuna looked like she was watching the movie but knowing her she was probably thinking of plans to kill someone.

I frowned comparing the two together. Yuna was a childhood friend I treasures a lot, Chaehee was a new friend that I sincerely want to know more about.

I really hope Chaehee wouldn’t just leave after we release Naeun. I really wish she wouldn’t leave like she’s never met me. I never want that day to come.


Update for today! Sorry that I didn't update yesterday, I spent the time making the trailer for Mr. Luminous. Mianhae *bows* Hope you enjoy this chapter!~ (btw, has anyone seen breaking dawn part 2? It's so good, if you haven't you should. Sorry, big twilight fan here:P)