We were born this way

Mr. Luminous

 (Chaehee's POV)

Taemin looked down making me a little bad for saying those words to him. “I knew you’d say that…” He mumbled and turned away to follow his friend.

We were all downstairs including Taemin and his friend.

“Where were you?” Eunji asked.

“Don’t worry”

“Hi, nice to meet you all. My name is Kwon Boa and as you all probably know, I’m Taemin’s friend. “She introduced and bowed with a mild smile. “Now ask me anything you want and if I can answer, I will” She smiled looking at both Kris and Yunho because they looked like the ones that’ll ask the most.

“We’ll make it simple, where’s Naeun?” Kris asked with his serious face on.

“Let’s just say that she’s in a safe place for now and she’s completely happy” Boa replied.

“When will you give us back Naeun?” Yunho asked before Kris could.

“Before all these questions I think I’ll have to explain the game rules to you guys. Do you know why the game started in the first place?” She asked, now looking at Kris and me.

“Just tell us already” Yunho said impatiently.

“The game started because of you two” She pointed at Kris and I. “…And Naeun” she said like she forgot about Naeun before. “It was you guys who were nosy and decided to ruin our plans. This is what we do to people when they catch us murdering, we black-mail them. You three saw one of our people killing an ‘innocent’ girl, is that right?” She asked, knowing the answer already.

We nodded in unison.

“So since you two were too busy paying attention to the dead body that you forgot about your friend who was alive” She explained. “If I didn’t kidnap her, you guys would’ve called the police and OUR friend would’ve been in jail right now! So next time, before you decide to be nosy, think about what would happen next!”

“Enough of that talk, tell us what we have to do for you to release her” Kris demanded impatiently.

“Easy, follow these rules for 6 months and we’ll release her” A girl that just came in from the house said. Her hair was in a messy plat and her clothes were all dirty but she was really pretty.

“Oh, this was our friend that helped us kidnap your dear Naeun” Boa pulled the girl next to her and the girl smiled.

“My name is Seo Yuna and my hobby is killing” She said like it wasn’t a big deal. I could feel the coldness in her eyes from all the way here; this is one strong charactered girl.

“Don’t worry, she won’t just kill anybody, she kills the one that hurts her or us.” Boa explained and smiled sweetly to Yuna. “We seem close don’t we?” Boa asked.

We kept silent waiting for her to keep going.

“We are like family, all three of were abandoned. We were childhood best friends and all we had were each other” She held onto Yuna and Taemin’s hand. “We will NEVER forgive the one us”.

“We’re not here for your stories, tell us the rules you were talking about” Kris said again, more impatient this time.

Oh right! Simple, you promise you’ll never report the incident to the police and keep this a secret forever. If you break that promise we could easily kidnap one of your friends again and this time we won’t be so nice” She explained. “Further rules could be added on, so beware” Boa smirked.

“Okay, we promise we’ll follow the rules, so after six months, you’ll let Naeun go, right?” Eunji asked. Boa nodded.

“Only if you follow this rule and the following ones as well” Yuna added.

“That’s if she even wants to leave” Boa mumbled under her breath.

“What?”

“Nothing”

“You better keep your words!” Kris said his last sentence and walked out the front door. Yunho and Eunji followed him out, as for me, I don’t know why I needed to glance at Taemin before I left.

(Taemin's POV)

“Woohoo! Job done!” Boa said happily. She jumped onto the sofa and the TV. “Yuna, Taemin, come sit!” She patted the seat next to her.

Yuna and I obediently listened to her and sat down.

“Noona, are you really going to let her go or are you just going to do what you did the last time?” I asked, trying my hardest not to make her frustrated.

“Taemin-ah, you don’t have to worry! Just do your job and I’ll take care of everything else, arraso?”

I nodded and gave her a weak smile before heading back to my room. I jumped onto bed and covered my face using a pillow.

“I never thought I’d say this to someone but we can’t be friends Taemin. We’re enemies, got it?”

“We’re enemies, got it?”

“We’re enemies”

Her words ran through my mind non-stop. Since I was little I never had any friends that I could talk to, even Yuna and Boa, they’re nice to me but… they’d never understand me. After every job is accomplished, I’d feel a bit down because it meant that another person will hate me and my friends. It really wasn’t our fault we were brought up this way, we didn’t have parents since young and the only person who was willing to take us was an underground criminal.

Boa’s payed to do all this and she’s just doing it for us. If we happen to betray those people, we’re dead meat. Boa’s just trying to keep us safe; she’s really not a bad person at heart.


Yeepi!!! Another update, only one today:( Enjoy:D