Queenkas Are Back Pt. 2

Is High School Love Always Upsetting?

Queenkas Are Back Part 2

They all agree on the bet except for Taec.

Junsu: “Taec, are you gonna do the bet or not?”

Taec: “ I don’t know, we can talk to any of them, right?”

Junho: “Yea, why?”

Taec: “No reason. Yea, I’ll do the bet.”

The rest reply back with a confused Ok to Taec.

Taec: “Wait, after we talk to them for 5 minutes, we can still talk to them afterwords right?”

Chansung: “Yea, why are you asking so many questions?”

Taec: “Like I said before no reason, just making sure there are no tricks in this bet.”

Wooyoung: “Ok, who wants to go first?”

Khun: “I do.” Right when Khun says that the bell for lunch ending rings. (Isn’t it sad that everytime Khun wants  or says something, the bell interrupts :( I don’t hate him btw it just seems funny for that to happen hehe :)

The boys all go their separate ways. Taec goes to gym. Junsu, Junho, Khun, and Wooyoung have science. Chansung has social.

With The Girls

Sohee, Yoobin, Lim, and Sunye: “Ok, we’ll see you after school.”

Minji: “Ok, Yenny I’ll see you next period in science.”

Yenny: “Ok, see you there.”

The girls all go their separate ways. Minji walks into the girls locker room and changes quickly. She puts her hair up into a ponytail and goes to the gym and starts jogging around in circles. Taec walks out of the boys locker room in shorts and a t-shirt and starts jogging also. Ms. Kang calls the class over to her. Yoona, Jessica, and Sunny, known as the queenkas of the school, walk out of the girls locker room in short shorts and tank tops. Taec tries to hide from Yoona, since she’s had a big crush on him for years now.

Ms. Kang: “Girls, hurry up I don’t have all day.”

Yoona, Jessica, and Sunny rush to stand with the class since they don’t want detention after school. (I have nothing against SNSD members, I just needed some queenkas to be played in the fanfic and these were the girls that came to mind. Yoona, Sunny, and Jessica are actually my fav. members.)

Ms. Kang: “We have a new student in class today, please introduce yourself.”

Minji: “My name is Choi Minji and I’m 17 years old. Please treat me well.”

Ms. Kang: “Alright, today we’re gonna be playing basketball. The team captain’s are Taecyeon and Doojoon. Pick your team.”

Taec: “I’ll take Yunho.”

Doojoon: “I’ll take Changmin.”

Ms. Kang: “Just name the people you want on your team so we can start playing.”

Taec: “Junsu, Minji, Becka, and Sunny.”

Doojoon: “Jaejoong, Yoochun, Yoona, and Jessica.”

Ms. Kang: “Alright, let’s start playing. Taecyeon’s team starts.”

Minji walks up to Taec and tells him “Ummm, Taec I’m not good at basketball.”

Taec: “It’s ok, when you catch the ball, just throw it to me.” He says with a wink to her.

Minji blushes at his wink and replies back with a quiet Ok.

Ms. Kang: “Taecyeon stop flirting with Minji and start the game.”

The 2 teams played baskterball. In the end, the game was very close, but Doojoon’s team won. 5:4.

Minji went into the girls locker room and changed quickly, so she wouldn’t be late for her next class, science. Yoona looks at Minji walking out of the locker room with disgust and envy.

Yoona: “I hate that girl so much.”

Sunny: “Why? She’s really kind and gentle.”

Yoona: “I’ve known Taec for 5 years and he’s never winked at me, but he winks at her, the new girl.”

Jessica: “She is pretty. I love her hair. Let’s go, I don’t want to be late for class.”

Yoona: “You guys aren’t getting the point. Taec likes her, not me. Let’s go.”

Yoona, Sunny, and Jessica all walk to social.

Minji walks into science class and sees Yenny waving her hand like a maniac for her to come over.

Yenny: “How was gym class? I heard the queenkas are back from Jeju Island.”

Minji: “Yea, I do. Gym class was amazing.”

Yenny: “What’s so amazing about stinking after class and sweating”  She says laughing.

Minji: “Well, I have Taec in that class and he winked at me today” she replied chuckling.

Yenny: “Ahhhh, ok that’s why it’s amazing.”

Minji: “Yup” she replies with a huge smile on her face.

Randon Girl #1: “OMG, here he comes.”

Minji: “Who?”

Random Girl #2: “Taecyeon, duh.”

Minji: “How do you know he has this class now?” (Their schedules changed since it’s after Spring Vacation.)

Randon Girl #1: “Umm, I know his entire schedule throughout the whole year.”

Minji: “Ok, stalker” she whispers to Yenny, who is chuckling at that comment.

Taec walks into class looking for a seat to sit at. He decides to sit near the back, which is where you are.

Taec: “Hey, Minji” he says to you with his charming smile and wink.

 

 

How was this chapter? Did you like it? Is it long enough? I won’t be able to update tomorrow cuz I have a wedding to attend and I’m the junior bridesmaid so I won’t be home all day. Everytime I upload a chapter now, I ‘m gonna make it 3 pages on the Microsoft thing so it’ll be long. I’ll update Monday. Sorry, if there is any mistakes. :)