What Do I Mean To You Now? Pt. 1

Is High School Love Always Upsetting?

Chapter 6: What Do I Mean To You Now? Pt. 1

I’ts now Monday morning and you are getting ready for school. You walk out of the bathroom all dressed up and happy.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-set-ruffle-sleeve-draped-chiffon-tunic-belt-cream-one-size/info.html/pid.1022791719

“Love the outfit, when did you get it?” Sunye asks you. “Yoobin gave it to me when you guys gave me that makeover over spring break” you reply to her question. “Let me borrow that outfit sometimes, hehe” Sunye says to you with a little laugh. “Yea sure” you reply also with a little laugh. The rst of the members comment on how much they like the outfit when you reach the kitchen, grabbing something to eat before school starts. After all of you were done with eating breakfast, you guys headed out for school.

You guys took your new car to school.

http://supercartrends.com/Lamborghini-Murcielago.php   (the green one)

You parked your car next to Khun’s car. When you stepped out, Taec greeted you with a “Good morning, Minji. Nice ride you got there.” You replied with a “Thanks.” All of you walked to your first period class. (2PM & Wonder Girls) All of you took your seats and the teacher walked into class and said “Ok, class, we have a new student joining us today.”

You were wondering who the classmate was. “Ok, come in, Joon” the teacher said.

Your POV

OMG!!! What is he doing here? Why does he have to come back right when things were going well for me and Taec. Aish! What am I going to say to him when he talks to me? How am I gonna act in front of him? Maybe, he’ll accept the fact I just wanna be friend. Yea maybe he will.

End of Your POV

“Joon, it’s nice to have you back; why don’t you go and sit nect to Minji over there” the teacher tells Joon. “Ok, and well it’s nice to be back after so many years.” Joon replies to the teacher’s comment. He walks to the seat that his next to you and sits down. “Hi, Minji, it’s good to see you” Joon says to you. “Uhh, yea, it’s good to see too” you reply back to Joon’s comment.

It’s now lunch time. You sat down with the Wonder Girls and 2PM (exclusing Taec) and starting eating. You were completely quiet throughtout the whole lunch time, only your friends and Khun saw this. “Minji, why are you so quiet? This isn’t the normal hyped up you.” Khun said to you after awhile of lunch. “I’m just thinking about something, that’s all” you reply to his question. “Ok, what about though?” Chansung asks you. “Ummm, well my ex kind of just came back, like today.” You reply to Chansung nervously. “Oh, who is he?” Junho then asks you. “Joon, Lee Joon.” You reply quickly. “Why does Joon have to come back now, right when sparks are going off for Taec and Minji." the Wonder Girls ask themselves.



Hope you guys like the chapter. It is only Pt. 1 so there is another part to it. It’ll be posted tomorrow. Let’s see what happens next. Will Joon try and get back together with you or will Taec protect you and say your with him? Hmmm.