Who Belongs In Minji's Heart?

Is High School Love Always Upsetting?

Chapter 8: Who Belongs In Minji’s Heart?

Recap:You left and said out loud “What Do I Mean To You, Taecyeon?” At the same moment, Joon was walking around the park, thinking *What Do I Mean To You Now, Minji?*

          

Khun was still sitting there at the Han River staring at Yoona and Taec kissing. You took the car home and left Khun there since he was still dazed and were very upset.


Khun soon enough snapped out of his dazed state and walked up to Taecyeon. “Taecyeon, I never thought you would go this far with breaking Minji’s heart.” Khun said to Taec completely flustered. “What do you mean hyung? I wasn’t kissing Yoona and why would I want to break Minji’s heart?” Taec asks Khun completely confused at his brother’s actions. “Minji saw you and Yoona kissing just now with her OWN TWO EYES.” Khun screams into Taec’s face. “She saw?” Taec asked with his eyes wide opened, astonished. “Yea, she did. Why did you kiss Yoona, anyways? You hate her, why would you do that?” Khun questions Taec with his eyebrows raised. “Yes, I do hate Yoona very much.” Taec says proudly. “I didn’t kiss her. I wanted to tell her to stop stalking me cuz I really want a serious relationship with Minji.” Taec tells Khun seriously. “Wow, Taec, you’re really serious this time, huh? Well, you better make it up to Minji and make sure Joon doesn’t take her away from you.” Khun tells Taec. “Ok, what should I do to make it up to Minji. WAIT, WHAT? Joon, Lee Joon, is trying to take Minji away from me, Ok Taecyeon?” Taec asks Khun really surprised. “Well, kinda, Joon is her ex and now he’s back to get back together with her; and about the Minji thing, you have to think of that yourself.” Khun tells Taec knowingly. (is that even a word) “Gee, thanks for helping me and trust Joon isn’t going to take Minji from me.” Taec says to Khun confidently. “Yea, you’re welcome. Don’t be too confident, or Joon will take her away.” Khun tells Taec. “Ok, sheesh, I’ll stop being confident.” Taec tells Khun.


Taec drives Khun home since you took the car. Instead of heading home, Taec decides to go to the park and think about how he’ll make it up to you.


He sits himself on one of the swings in the park and thinks. After, awhile he goes home, takes a shower, and does his homework and went to bed. Even though he’s a kingka and player, his grades were kept really good. (LOL, Smart Ok Taecyeon)


Next Day

You arrive at school with puffy red eyes because, you were crying so much last night. Joon walked up to you and lifted your chin up and asked, “Who did this to the beautiful Minji?” “No one” you replied back to his question. “Alright, fine you don’t have to tell me, but I know it was because of that Taecyeon guy.” Joon whispered into your ear, sending shivers down your spine.


At Lunch

Taec stood on your guy’s lunch table and asked for everyone’s attention. “Everyone, can I please have your attention. I have a really important message to pass on.” Taec asks everybody in the lunch room. Everyone turns their attention to Taec. “Ok, thank you. I, Ok Taecyeon, am in LOVE with Choi Minji.” Taec screamed out to the lunch room. Yoona and her so called ‘posse’ were shocked at Taecyeon’s actions. You were really shocked, but you liked how he confessed to you in front of the whole school. “So, Choi Minji, will you be my girlfriend?” Taec asks you. “Y-“ you tried to reply, but you were cut off by no other than Joon. “Wait, I also have an important message to tell you all.” Joon tells the lunch room. “I , Lee Joon, am also in LOVE with Choi Minji.” he confesses to you in front of the whole school. You were completely shocked that Joon would say that out loud. “Will you take me back, Minji?” Joon asks you while looking you deep in the eyes. Both Joon and Taec ask you “Minji, who does your heart belong to you? I’ll give as much time as you need.” Everyone started gossiping about how you were liked by two of the hottest guys in school.


Did you enjoy the chapter guys? Hope you did. I’m probably going to be finished in 2-3 chapters. Actually, I decided to make it longer. It'll end in maybe a couple of chapters.  I’ll update very soon. The latest update time will be 8:00 pm tomorrow.