First Date

Is High School Love Always Upsetting?

Chapter 5: First Date

You’re getting ready for your date with Taec.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/ringnor-inset-striped-top-bow-jumper-skirt-light-blue-l/info.html/pid.1022986802

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/vejanie-sleeveless-empire-lace-dress-with-bandeau-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1022986931

(you pick which ever one you like best! I personally like the 2nd outfit better tho.)

You come out of the bathroom showing your friends your new outfit.

“Minji, you look amazing.” Sun compliments you on your outfit. HyeRim and Sohee then both at the same time say “I agree with Sun.” “Taec is gonna be all over you.” Yenny says to you while making you blush and smile from ear-to-ear.  You ask in a questioningly manner “Chincha?” and Yenny replies to your question with an “Uh huh.”

Yoobin then out of nowhere exclaims “You look hot!” “Uhh, ok, I’ll take that as a compliment.” You reply to her exclaim weirded out. “If your girlfriend says that to you, it’s a compliment. If a boy says that to you, it’s an insult that means they are disgusting pigs.” She says to you knowingly. “Ok, I’ll keep that in mine, Yoobin.” You reply to her somewhat true statement. Yoobin then says to you “You see that’s what best friends are for.” You reply to her comment with a “Yup” and a little giggle. Yenny then screams “Pali, it’s 6:50, he’ll be here in about 10 min.” while rushing you. You get a little annoyed and say “Ok, sheesh, I’m done; we just need to wait for Taecyeon to come and pick me up.”

HyeRim then hears the doorbell ring and screams “He’s here.” Yoobin rushes down the stairs to open the door for Taec to come in. Yoobin says “Welcome, Miss Minji.” Yenny and the rest push you down the stairs to Taec, who is wide eyed. Sun and Sohee push you and Taec out the door and say “Have fun, you kids.” “If the both of you come back before it’s 10:00, we’re gonna kill you, araso?” Sohee says to the both of you causing you guys to chuckle. “Araso” you and Taec reply while laughing like maniacs.

Being the gentleman he is, he opened the car door for you. You got in and mumbled a “Thanks” to him. The both of you then arrived at the cinemas. Taec said to you “I’ll get the tickets and you can go and get the snacks or do you want to wait for me?” “I’ll wait for you.” You replied shyly. “Ok” he says to you.

The both of you got your tickets and went to get snacks.

“Minji, what do you want?” Taec asks you. You reply “Anything is fine.” Taec says to the cashier (whatever they are called hehe IDK) “I’ll take one large popcorn.” The cashier hands it to him and he pays for it and then you guys go to your theater room and sit down in the last row. During the movie, Taec puts his arm around your waist and you lay your head on his shoulder.

After, the movie was over, Taec took you to a restaurant to have dinner. Taec says to you “You can order anything you want, Minji.” “Ok” you reply unsure of what you should order. Taec ordered a sandwich and you ordered a sandwich also. (LOL can’t think right now) You and Taec ate while talking. You both found out a lot of things about each other while laughing and fooling around. One question that really caught you off guard was when he asked if you liked anyone. “So, Minji, do you like anyone?” Taec asks you out of the blue. “Umm, nope not at the moment. I’m actually gonna concentrate on my school work first.” You lied to him not wanting to give hints that you like him. “Ok , that’s cool.” He replies to your answer.

Once the both of you were done, he payed the bill and drove you home.  He walked you to your door, also. (Aww, such a gentleman.) When you guys arrived at the front door. Taec bid you goodbye “Night, Minji, I’ll see you tomorrow at school.”  You reply with an “Ok.” You had your hand on the door knob ready to open it and enter your house; when Taec pulled your hand back and kissed you on the lips. You responded back to his kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck while his hands went around your waist. He then pulled away and said “Ok, I’ll see you tomorrow” and he rushed to his car and drove off. You thought aabout the kiss that you just had with Taec. You walk into your home all dazed. (It’s like a dorm with the Wonder Girls btw) They ask you about the date and don’t kill since you came home around 11:30. (Wow, that date was long and so was that kiss) You told them everything that happened on the date and you guys spent the whole night squealing, daydreaming, and giggling together.

Did you guys enjoy it? I tried a new format of writing as u can see. AlmightyJinkiSangtae do you like the new format? If you guys don’t like it I’ll change it again. I’ll be posting a chapter or two tomorrow. So please be patient. Do you guys want a big surprise in the next chapter? I have two ideas I want to put in the next chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and the next one <3 Thanks for supporting me.