Minji's Heart

Is High School Love Always Upsetting?

Chapter 10 :Minji's Heart

Recap: "KK, I'll leave you alone now." she said to you.


You went to school the next dat with no problems or anything on your mind. Lunch soon came around.


At Lunch

You sat down at your table while everybody greeted you with a hey or finally, tou're back. You asked 2PM if they knew where Joon and Taecyeon were. "Hey guys, do you know where Joon and Taecyeon are?" you asked 2PM. "No, sorry Minji" they reply back to your question. "It's ok, I don't expect you to know where the both of them are every minute of the day." you tell them with a chuckle. "Yup, actaully, here they come now." Khun says to you. Joon and Taec walk up to the table once they saw you; they both ran up to you hugging you. "Ok, hey guys" you greet them while laughing at the both of them. "Hi Minji, it's good to have you back actaully it's great." the both of them tell you along with a chuckle. "Ok, well it's good to be back." you tell them with a sincere smile om your face. "I actually need to talk to the both of tou privately. Follow me." you tell them, sudden;y becoming serious. "Ok" they reply to you. The three of you walked up to the garden that only you knew about. "Ok, what did you want to talk to us about?" Joon asks you once you guys arrived at the garden. "I wanted to tell you guys who I have more feelings for." you told them nervously. "Oh, ok, so who did you choose?" Taec asks you nervously. "Wait, first off I picked Taecyeon; Joon, don't hate me and second let me tell you why I chose him." you told them kindly. "Now, I'll tell you why I chose Taec. I chose him because, he's funny, kind, gentle, cute, and handsome. Joon, you are all of those things, but US was the past. When I'm with Taec, I feel more alive then when I am with you, Joon." you explained very wuickly. "Ok, it's fine that you didn't choose me. I knew it from the start. As long as we can be friend, I'm happy with that and I'm happy for you and Taec. Taec, take good care of her or I'll hunt you down." Joon told Taec jokingly. "Ok, don't worry, I will." Taec replied to Joon with a little laugh. "Oppa, why don't the three of us hang out after school?" you asked the two of them with a smile spread on your face. Taecyeon, your love was now YOURS and ONLY YOURS. Joon your ex is now your friend. The three of you hung out after school and did so almost everyday. Joon, you, and Taec were inseparable.


Sorry. Short update. 2 more chapters to go. I'll try to update tomorrow since it's Sunday tomorrow I'm not so sure. I WILL TRY MY BEST THO <3 Thanks for supporting me with this story. I'll be doing a BEST fanfic after this. Did you enjoy the chapter?