The 'New' Girl

Is High School Love Always Upsetting?

Taec and his friends are sitting in English waiting for class to start. Wooyoung all of a sudden says "I need to go to the restroom." Chansung at the same time says "Hyung, I'm hungry." Taec replies to both of them saying " Go to the restroom, Wooyoung and Chansung, how much can you eat?"
Wooyoung then excuses himself from the group and Chansung replies to Taec with a "I'm a growing boy, I need to eat."
Junsu then says to Chansung "Well, you're gonna have to wait until lunch to eat again." Chansung screams "Noooooooooo" Wooyoung then comes running in out of breath. Junho asks "What happen?" Wooyoung replies "There is a hot, new girl in school."

Wonder Girls and Minji walk into school. Boys mesmerized by their looks and girls looking at them with jealousy and disgust. They arrive at their lockers which, are right beside each other and go to English class waiting for it to start. Sun then says to Minji "See, you don't look ty, trashy, or ugly. Your beautiful, Boys love the new look and just ignore the girls, they're just J-E-A-L-O-U-S." Minji replies back with "Ok ok ok, I believe you, but what will the queenkas and kingkas say when they see us?" This time Yoobin replies "The kingkas will want to be with you and the queenkas will be jealous when we become the new queenkas of the school.

With The Boys

When the boys saw the girls walk in, they couldn't help, but also be mesmerized by how beautiful the girls looked. Khun was just about to make a comment about them when the bell rang signeling that class is starting.





Did you like the first chapter? Tell me also if you like the format? I might change it cuz I'm not so crazy about it. Sorry it's short, I'll post again late tonight or tomorrow around noon.