'Wedding Bells' ?

Is High School Love Always Upsetting?

Chapter 11: 'Wedding Bells' ?

Recap: The three of you hung out after school and did so alomst everyday, Joon, you, and Taec were inseparable.

 

One day, Joon couldn't hang out with you and Taec since he got excepted as a trainee in J.Tune Entertainment along with GO, Seungho, Mir, and Cheondung, forming MBLAQ. Taec and you both walked around the park.

 

Taec all of a sudden said "Babe, we haven't gone on a date for awhile now, right?" "Umm, I guess. The last time we went on a date with just the two of us was when I told you and Joon who I had more feelings for." you replied back to his question surprised that he all of a sudden brought that topic up. "How about we go out tonight, just the two of us." Taec suggests. "Ok" you tell him excitement in your voice. "I'll pick you up at your house at 8:00 tonight." Taec tells you. "Ok" you once again tell him.

Taec drove you home and he went home himself to get washed up for your 'date'. You went throught your closet looking for something nice to wear. You looked for something classy and formal, but not too formal. Your eyes finally fell upon this dress http://www.edressme.com/s1kd1095s.html It was a black skirt with a nice grey top tucked into it. It went along with nice black heels. It didn't show too much and it looked great on you.

 

Taec came to pick you up right on time. He drove you to the date destination.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.capjuluca.com/photography/Dining-Beach-Dinner-Cap-Juluca.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.capjuluca.com/dining-photos.php&usg=__Jz42omA_08xqvY7z41zXU9gchIw=&h=399&w=600&sz=40&hl=en&start=0&sig2=MCELO4JbWLPFhx8pU-S-qg&tbnid=dtOmRmDptdIErM:&tbnh=129&tbnw=165&ei=ThBWTIr3H5-xnAekj7CXAw&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddinner%2Bfor%2Btwo%2Bon%2Bthe%2Bbeach%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1437%26bih%3D679%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=339&page=1&ndsp=31&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:0&tx=121&ty=52

You and Taec had dinner. You talked, laughed, nad enjoyed each other's company all night long (lol 2PM song). You guys also played in the water. Taec out of nowhere asked you "Minji, you love me, right?" "Yes, why do you ask?" you reply back to him surprised at his sudden question. "Ok, I guess this will be fine if I do this then." Taec said to himself. "What are you talking about?" you asked Taec a little worried about what he meant by that. Taec got down on one knee and pulled out a small black velvet box from his pocket. "Choi Minji, I have loved you since the first day I laid eyes on you nd I'm going to love forever. I want to be the one to hold you, kiss you, and help you through tough and happy times. ill you marry me?" Taec asked you while opening the small velvet box. Minji was so shocked that you just stood there and said "I don't know what to say." "If you love me, you would say yes." Taec said to you. "YES" you yelled at Taec. He slid the ring on your finger.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://ringoblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/paradiso-engagement-ring.jpg&imgrefurl=http://ringoblog.com/ring-by-type/engagement-rings/paradiso-engagement-ring/&usg=__4KLxMKOcMh6CYTN2r9oHUpD_zGs=&h=540&w=540&sz=195&hl=en&start=24&sig2=3yZAeiFVU6vsEheEw6-vZA&tbnid=1HjUTjneo6KbSM:&tbnh=164&tbnw=165&ei=ey1WTNiIN8menwfXyujzAg&prev=/images%3Fq%3DEngagement%2BRing%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1437%26bih%3D679%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C513&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=490&vpy=334&dur=395&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=128&ty=78&page=2&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:24&biw=1437&bih=679

"It's beautiful" you said to Taec. "Yup, just like you" Taec replied back to your statement. "Chessy much?" you asked him with a smile on your face. "I'm only chessy when I'm with you. That was also chessy, huh?" Taec asked you with a wide grin on his face, showing all his pearly whites. (how does he keep his teeth so white, btw? :P) "Yes that was chessy, Taecyeon" you told him also smiling. Taec then drove you home and he also went back to his dorm. You went to bed smiling. When Taec arrived home, all the 2PM boys were awake; waiting for Taec to tell them about the night.

 

At 2PM's Dorm

"So, how'd it go?" Junsu asks Taec right when Taec opened the door. "It went great. She said yes." Taec told them while smiling so much that you would think his face would break. Taec told them all about the night.

 

Over the weekend, Taec's mom and your mom and the girls went out to pick your wedding dress. Taec and you also went to pick wedding rings. (Hehe. Will be shown on the actual wedding chapter.) You and Taec both talked about where you guys wanted to spend your honeymoon. The both of you decided Jeju Island. Joon found about you guys getting married in school on Monday. Taec helped you with all the wedding preparations (unklike my laxy a** of a cuzin) along with the guys and girls and both of your parents. All the girls and guys will be the bridesmaid and best mans.


Did you guys like the chapter? I can't wait to write the wedding day? I'll post tomorrow if possible. 2 more chapters to go. PLEASE comment. It gives me support to update faster. <3