GNO - 'Girls Night Out'

Is High School Love Always Upsetting?

Chapter 9: GNO 'Girls Night Out'

Recap: Both Joon and Taec ask you "Minji, who does your heart belong to? I'll give you as much time as you need." Everyone started gossiping about hw you were liked by two of the hottest guys in school.

 

School ended and you headed home withou girls. Yoobi suggested a 'Girls Night Out'. "Hey, Minji, why don't we have a 'Girls Night Out'? It's been awhile since we've had one ad you have a lot on your mind right now." Yoobin suggests to you. "Yea, I guess we sould have a 'Girls Night Out'. I need to think about who I have more feelings for, Taecyeon or Joon." you tell the girls. "Ok, we'll have a 'Girls Night Out' and then miss school tomorrow. Whooooo." Sunye screams. "Yay" the rest of the girls scream. "Where should we go?" Sohee asks. "We could go clubbing." Yenny replies back to Sohee's question. (the club is a club for teens only.) "Ok, let's go shopping and thn we'll head to the club." Lim says out loud.

 

At The Mall

"Let's head to Forever 21." Yoobin suggests once again. All of you found a dresses for clubbing.

Yoobin: http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=dress&product%5Fid=2083374000&Page=1

Sohee: http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=dress&product%5Fid=2075794605&Page=1

Yenny: http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=dress&product%5Fid=2080725372&Page=1

Lim: http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=dress&product%5Fid=2073978027&Page=1

Sunye: http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=dress&product%5Fid=2080747044&Page=2&pgcount=25 

Minji: http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=dress&product%5Fid=2000003631&Page=2&pgcount=25

 

At The Club

You guys arrived at the club and automatically found a table. A waiter walked up to the tabl and aske all of you if you needed anything. "We'll have a botte of Soju." Sunye said to the waiter. "We'll also have water." Yenny added in. All of yo danced and drank the night away. Th Wondr Girls flirted with a couple of guys at the club. You were mainly a supervisor at theclub. You weren't a big drinker. You were mainly thnking about who you had mre feelings for. A couple of guys walked up to you, but you kindly denied their offer. You drove home and went to bed.

The next morning you gave everyone tylenol for their hangovers and headaches. Everyone wasn't feel that bad, so they went to school while you stayed home. You stayed home from school for 1 day. 1 day turned into 2. 2 days turned into 3. Soon enough you stayed home from school for a week. Joon and Taec were very worried about you. You weren't starving yourself, you ate regularily. You just needed time to think about some things. The girls didn't allow anyone to see you, but themselves. Taecyeon and Joon weren't allowed either, so they worried even more. You needed to think. One day, Yoobin asked you "So, have you made your decision yet?" "Kinda. I think I like Taecyeon more than Joon. Joon is kind, gentle, and funny and all, but something about Taecyeon attracts me more to him. I'm gonna go to school tomorrow and confess to one of them. One more night to choose." you told Yoobin truthfully. "Alright, I'll leave you alone now." she said to you.

 

Did you guys like the chapter? I've thought about. There i onl gonn be 2 more chapters. I'm gonna start a BEAST/B2ST fanfic once I;m done with this. Who is she gonna choose? Take a guess and tell m in the comments section. PLEASE leave me omments so I have more support, so I can write more quickly. Thank you for subscribing and supporting me. Wait, for the ther fanfic once I;m done with this.