What Do I Mean To You Now Pt. 2

Is High School Love Always Upsetting?

Chapter 7: What Do I Mean To You Now? Pt. 2

Recap: “Why does Joon have to come back now, right when sparks are going for Taec and Minji.” the Wonder Girls ask themselves.

 Joon then walks up to Minji’s table and asks if he could sit at her table. “Uh, could I sit here, Minji?” “What, oh yeah sure, Joon.” Minji replies back.

He sits down and starts to eat; all of a sudden Wooyoung asks Joon “So, Joon, why’d you all of a sudden decide to move back here?” “Well, I thought it would be good for me to finish off my last year here, start college, and then start working.” Joon replies to Wooyoung. “Guys, I’m gonna go get my next class books; I’ll see you after school.” You say to everybody at the table.

Everybody at the table bids you goodbye and the Wonder Girls say “We’ll see you later.” Khun asks you “Minji, would you like to hang out with me after school?” “Yea, sure, Khun, meet me at my car after school; you girls can get a ride from the guys, right?” you reply to him. “Yea, we’ll drive the girls home.” The 2PM boys tell you. “KK, thanks” you thank them. “Ok, I’ll meet you there.” Khun says to you before you leave.


Skipping to After School

You walk out to your car and see Khun already there, waiting for you. You greet him “Hey.” and he greets you back with a “Yo.” Khun asks you “Can I drive?” “Yup, sure.” You reply to him while handing him the car keys. You sit in the passenger’s seat and Khun sits in the driver’s seat and drives out the school parking lot, making you wonder where he’s taking you. “Khun, where are you taking me?” you ask him after about 15 minutes of driving to the destination. “You will see once we reach the destination.” Khun replies to you with a little chuckle. Khun continues to drive and he parks the car and leads you to the…………………..



HAN RIVER.

“Why’d you take me here?” you ask Khun once you saw where he took you. “I thought since you had a lot on your mind; you could think about it all here. You could also tell me the problems and I’ll listen and help, if you want.” Khun replies to your question nervously. “Well, thank you for taking me here, oppa. Could we sit down somewhere, so I can tell you what’s on my mind.” You ask him. “Yea, we could sit down here if you want and why are you suddenly calling me oppa?” Khun asks you questioningly. (is that even a word)

You and Khun sit down and you reply to his question “Well, I thought I would call you oppa to make out relationship more comfortable.” “Ok, I’ll call you dongsaeng than.” Khun says to you. “Ok, I’m fine with that.” You reply to him. “Alright, tell me, what’s on your mind.” Khun tells you. “Well, let’s see, Taec and I are starting to hit off, college is coming, and my ex, Lee Joon, is back to get me back.” You tell him everything quickly. “Ok, it’s a good thing you and Taec are hitting off though, right. College is no problem cuz you are smart. As for the Joon thing, how do you know he’s trying to get back together with you?” Khun asks you. “Ok, thank you for the compliment and I know he’s trying to get me back because, I’m the one that broke up with him and then he moved right after, now he’s back trying to to get me back.” you reply to Khun. “Ok, well knowing Taec, he’s probably gonna ask you out soon, so you shouldn’t worry.” Khun says to you. While, he was talking to you, you were looking somewhere else dazed and wide eyed. “Minji, what are you looking at?” Khun asks you with worry. You started to tear up and you shakily pointed at a scenery you never wanted to see. Khun was boiling with anger and rage.


Taec and Yoona lip locking at the Han River.


You left and said out loud to yourself “What Do I Mean To You, Taecyeon?”

At that same exact moment, Joon was walking around in the park thinking *What Do I Mean To You Now, Minji?*


Did you enjoy the chapter? What’s gonna happen in the next chapter? This took 6 pages in my notebook and only 2 pages on Word. WOW. It took me 1 hour to write, so I hope you guys enjoyed it. Stay tuned for the next chapter.