Queenkas Are Back

Is High School Love Always Upsetting?

At Lunch

Minji, Sunye, Yenny, Lim, Yoobin, and Sohee walked to the cafeteria and sat down at a table and starting eating and talking.

Sunye: "English is soo boring. How am I suppose to deal with it this year?"

Minji: " Do you think any of us can deal with it, atleast we have each other in class."

Yenny: "Forget about English. What do you girls have next period?"

Minji: " I have gym, math, science, social, and then free period."

Yenny: " I have science and free period with you."

Sohee, Sunye, Lim, and Yoobin: " Sorry, we have something different looks like we only have English together."

Minji: " It's ok, I can live with it and I also have Yenny in 3 classes so that's good."

The 2PM boys were staring and talking about the girls.

Wooyoung: " Let's make a bet."

Chansung replies with an "Ok" with his mouth full of food.

Junsu: " Chansung, don't talk with your mouth full."

Chansung: " Sorry, hyung."

Khun: " Ok, what's the bet?"

Junho: "Whoever succeeds in talking to one of them for 5 minutes, and if you don't succeed then you have to do what ever the winner tells you to do."

Khun: " That sounds good."


Another short chapter. It doesn't matter right? Hope you guys liked it. Who will succeed and who will lose the bet? Will Taec participate and talk to Minji? I'll update sometime tonight or tomorrow.