Wedding Day

Is High School Love Always Upsetting?

 

Ch.12: Wedding Day

After College – 4 years later

Recap:  Taec helped you with all the wedding preparations along with the guys and girls and both of your parents. All the girls and guys will be the bridesmaids and best mans. Joon and Hyomin.

 

At Your Place

You’re sleeping peacefully in bed until you hear girls screaming and running around the apartment. You wake up from all the noise and right when you open your eyes, you’re pulled out of bed.

“Woah, what’s happening?” you asked everybody in the room. “Mom, what are you doing here?” you asked your Omma. “Jagiya, it’s your wedding day. I’m here to help the girls with your dress and hair. Pali, take a shower” your Omma rushed you into the bathroom while throwing you a robe.

You finished showering and the girls automatically pulled you to sit in a chair, that was placed in front of a mirror. The girls and your Omma did your hair and make up and helped you into the your dress. The girls and your Omma then got dressed and the 7 of you were driven by a limo to the wedding venue/church. (Call it whatever u want)

 

2PM’s Dorm

Taecyeon was laying in bed sleeping peacefully. Junsu then came in and pushed Taec off his bed.

“What the hell?” Taec screams at his hyung, Junsu. “Sorry, Taec, if you won’t wake up on your own for YOUR wedding than I’m gonna do that for you.” Junsu replied the annoyed and mad Taecyeon. “Pali, we need to get to the wedding venue as fast as we can. Your parents are waiting and we, the boys and I, have a surprise for you.” Junsu told him while pushing him into the bathroom along with his tux. All the boys got dressed and were headed to the wedding venue. The boys arrived at the wedding venue and greeted Taec’s parents.

 

At The Wedding Venue

“Taec, come on, we have to show you something.” Chansung said to Taec while pulling him along. “Taecyeon, close your eyes” Junmho told him. “No way, why should I trust you guys.” Taec told them whit one eyebrow raised. “Yah, it’s still the same old Ok Taecyeon from years ago.” A short, but handsome guy said while walking out of his hiding spot. “Jay, what are you doing here?” Taec asks him while running towards him, giving him a hus. “I’m here for my brother’s wedding. Did you think I was gonna miss it?” Jay asks him, surprised. “No, I just thought that maybe you wouldn’t be able to make it.” Taec replies to Jay, not looking into his eyes. “Taec, it’s time, go stand up there with the priest.” Taec’s Omma told him.

The 2PM boys and Joon went to pick up their bridesmaid; and walked down the aisle. From youngest to oldest boy; Chansung and Yenny, Junho and Sohee, Wooyoung and Lim, Khun and Sun, Junsu and Yoobin, Joon and Hyomin, and Jay and Jessica (SNSD. Turns these two have been dating for 2 years). It was your turn to walk down the aisle to become Mrs. Ok Taecyeon. “You ready, sweetie?” you Appa asked you. “Yea, just a little nervous” you reply back to him. Your Appa walked you down the aisle to Taecyeon “Take good care of her.” Your Appa whispered to Taec and he nodded indicating he will take good care of you. You and Taec stood facing each other, exchanged rings, and said your vows to each other, Then, the priest asks Taec “Ok Taecyeon wilt thou have this woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?” “I do” Taec answers the priest while looking at you. “Choi Minji Wilt thou have this man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?” the priest then asks you. “I do” you answer while smiling at Taec. “I, now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride.” The prist said loudly, while smiling and the audience calpped. Taec leaned in and gave you a passionate kiss and after the kiss you hid your face in his neck, from embarrassment. The 2PM boys and Joonwhistled and screamed “Go Taec.” You and Taec both danced your first dance and fed each other cake, You and your dad both danced. The highlight of the night for you was Taec taking the garter off of your thigh with his teeth and you kissed him on the forehead.

You and Taec both went home after the wedding and slept. The both of you woke up at 6 in the morning, went to both your parent’s homes and bid them goodbye and left for your honeymoon in Jeju Island. You guys stayed for 2 weeks and on your first night. You guys had you-know-what and spent the next day laying in bed.

When you came back, you were pregnant. Taec debuted with 2PM and Joon debuted with MBLAQ. You had three kids; two girls and one boy. Taec would bring you and the kids on tour and the 4 of you would cheer him on.

 

 

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Hope you guys enjoyed it. Please wait for my next fanfic. It involves BEAST and you. I’m gonna post the foreword tonight. The computer atmy cuzin’s is rlly slow, so I’ll post it when I get home tonight. Thank you for supporting on my first fanfic. I hope you support me on my next one also. THANKS <3