Does He Like Me?

Is High School Love Always Upsetting?

Does He Like Me?

Minji: “Uh, hey, Taec” you reply with a shy smile.

Minji’s POV

OMG, he’s so cute. I like him so much, but he’ll never like a girl like me. If he did, he’ll just break my heart like he did to all those other girls.

End of Minji’s POV

Taec is staring at you throught out the whole block. You notice that he’s staring at you.

At Last Block:

Taec sits next to Minji, since it’s the first day back from break, the teacher let the class talk the whole block.

Taec: “Looks like your in all my classes.”

Minji: “Yup” you reply with a smile.

Taec: “So I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?” he asks you with a hopeful smile.

Minji: “Ummmm, sure” you reply back with a cute smile.

Taec: “Cool, this Friday at 7; we can go see a movie and then have dinner.”

Minji: “Sounds good, so what movie do tou want to see?” you ask.

Taec: “I don’t care, you pick the movie.” He says to you with a charming smile.

Minji: “Ok, I’ve been dying to see The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.” You reply embarressed.

(hehe, I’m dying to see it. Who’s seen it? Is it good? If you have, is Jacob shirtless at all?)

Taec: “Ok, we’ll go see Eclipse; wait, you do want to see the movie with me, right or do you just want see Taylor shirtless?” he asks with a chuckle.

Minji: “I want to see the movie with you and I really want to see the fight scene.” You reply with a laugh. (Me too. Let’s go Fight Scene! hehe)

Taec: “Ok, just making sure.”

The bell rings signaling that school has ended. You and Taec bid goodbyes to each other and Taec says “I’ll see you Friday night.” And he adds a wink at the end. The Wonder Girls heard what Taec said and once Taec is out of your guys site; they start squeling and jumping around while hugging you.

Yoobin: “ You have a date with Taec” she asks you while raising her eyebrows.

Minji: “Yup” you reply with a smile.

 

 

 


What will happen at your date with Taec?  Did you enjoy this chapter? I’ll post again later today or tomorrow around noon. Sorry if there are any mistakes. It’s early and my brain isn’t functioning correctly hehe.