"For Friendship, it doesn’t count miles it measured by heart..."

All My Heart

 

They eat and eat while Yuri was taking pictures of the beautiful view of sunset. Kyuhyun saw her, he stood up to call her but donghae ask him to present himself to call Yuri. That time donghae was very shy and feel to much nervous.

Donghae: Umm…. Yuri?

Yuri: hmm?

Donghae: Your brother calls you.

Yuri: yeah I know, I’ll finish this first *smile*

Donghae: you want to eat? There so many foods over there.

Yuri: yes I’ll eat later but as I said I will finish this first so I have the chance to win the contest.

Donghae: Contest~? What kind of contest?

Yuri: Photograph Contest~! *smile*

Donghae: Aah…okay. I’ll go~!

Yuri: yah~! Wait me.

Donghae: I’ll do something.

Yuri: please?! It’s just a minute.

Donghae: okay.

Yuri: let’s go~! *smile*

Donghae: BWEOH~?! Are you finished? I’m willing to wait you here if you’re not already finished. I’m serious.

Yuri: And I’m serious too. Let’s go~! My camera was low bat. *smile*

Donghae:  Oh~! Okay. Let’s go? *eye to eye contact with Yuri*

Yuri: Yeah.

Donghae: Umm…did you remember me? *while walking*

Yuri: remember you? Why? Did we already meet long time ago? All I know we’re just meet today.

 Donghae: Yes, we’ve meet long time ago *smile*

Yuri: Chinja~?? *looks to donghae with a shocked face* Where?

Donghae: Yes. Does your brother didn’t say it to you already? We’ve meet when we are kids.

Yuri: Not yet.  Maybe I’ll ask him later *smile*

Donghae: Okay. Umm… did you and sung-young was totally best friend for a long time?

Yuri: Me and Sung-young? Of course~! We’re best friend since we are high school.

 Donghae: nice >.<

Yuri: how about you? I hear that you and hyuk-jae were best friends too? Is it true? Since when?

 Donghae: Yes it’s true. Since elementary times.

Yuri: oh~! Better than me and sung-young.

Donghae: better than you and sung-young? Not totally, you’re two are better than us.

Yuri: What are you saying?

Donghae: I’ve in Thailand for 16 years. So how could you say that we are better than the two of you?

Yuri: For Friendship, it doesn’t count miles it measured by heart *smile* that is my motto for friendship that’s why me and sung-young were stayed best friend until now.

Donghae: okay. *speechless*

Donghae feel so amaze to what Yuri says. He doesn’t know what he feels but all he knew is that motto strikes donghae’s mind and heart. Yuri’s motto make donghae realize that a friendship will never end with a long miles. It will be measure by heart.