Jealous.

All My Heart

After that day, donghae is always going to kyuhyun’s house every morning to visit Yuri. He always came to kyuhyun’s house early that’s why sometimes he always saw Yuri how to sleep. Other than that, when he came to kyuhyun’s house late, he saw Yuri either playing music or watching television. He also asking Yuri if it’s free so that they can go out of town or go somewhere here at seoul. One day donghae came late to kyuhyun’s house but only Yuri is in here. Where is kyuhyun? You’ll find out later.

[ 9:30 am ]

*knock knock*

Donghae: Kyuhyun? Can I come in?

*door opens*

Yuri: My oppa isn’t here. Come in best *smile*

Donghae: Where is him? *questioned face*

Yuri: I don’t know.

Donghae: A-ah…o-okay *smile*

Yuri & Donghae: *eye to eye contact*

Yuri: don’t look at me like that *chuckles*

Donghae: Why? Is there anything wrong to look at you? I think there is—

Yuri: because you’re like crazy you know? *laugh*

Donghae: W-w-what did you say? M-me? like crazy?

Yuri: Ne *nod*

Donghae: how about you?

Yuri: I’m okay *laugh* do you have idea where is my oppa? Did he tell you something about where he’s going today?

Donghae: Aniyo *nod*

Yuri: where is him? *she said to herself*

They’re teasing each other. Yuri doesn’t really know where kyuhyun is. She can find it anywhere; in their subdivision, in the park neither in the cemetery. She doesn’t know that kyuhyun’s is with hyuk-jae and they’re finding for a good job. After 1 hour, kyuhyun got home.

Yuri: Oppa?!! Where have you been? I’m searching for you. You didn’t even wake me up!

Kyuhyun: Relax yuri I—

Yuri: how could I relax if I don’t know where are you!

Kyuhyun: how could you know if you always cut my words? Okay, I went to hyuk-jae’s house; he’s with me and helps me to find a good job.

Yuri: that’s it? *questioned face*

Kyuhyun: Yes. That’s it! You don’t need to worry kay?

Yuri: O-o-okay. Sorry. I just didn’t know where you are.

Donghae just looking to the two of them talking to each other but he feels something wrong, he feels like his jealous. Jealous? Why did he feel that way? First time donghae meets Yuri in the park, he doesn’t know that he’s already falling to Yuri. Observe this~! He always going to kyuhyun’s house early for what? To visit Yuri right? He always wanted to see Yuri for what? To make his day complete because he already saw Yuri.