"Take A Break~!!"

All My Heart

 

Kyuhyun comes in to his house and sited on the sofa, thinking those reasons of siwon why he’s back. He really thinks that Siwon is back for some other reason and that is because of his sister, Yuri. Before siwon leave the Seoul and go to other country, Yuri and he was a really close to each other and then one day, Siwon said his feeling to kyuhyun for Yuri that kyuhyun doesn’t know about it. No one should know about it. He said that kyuhyun must hide their secret just between the two of them which is the big mistake that siwon did. He doesn’t know that Yuri has a feeling for him too that time. He really regrets it. “Why did I keep it? Why did I didn’t confessed it? You’re so stupid siwon, you know that?” siwon said to himself that time. Yes, he’s right. Why did he didn’t confessed it before so they’re together now? And love each other. But look what did siwon does? He just left Yuri in the air. Knowing Yuri that siwon just doing something about business but she didn’t notice that siwon leave her ALONE. Starting that day, Yuri was trying to forget siwon and all the memories they all have done, all they’re happy and sad times.

It’s already late when donghae and Yuri got home. When they come in, Yuri saw kyuhyun slept in the sofa. “Oppa? Oppa wake up. Go to your room and continue to sleep. Sorry we got home late. Oppa? Did you hear me?” Yuri said to kyuhyun but still kyuhyun didn’t wake up. “Don’t disturb him. Maybe he was really tired from finding a job. By the way I should go now. It’s really late. Jong-woon is waiting me to go home. Good bye and thanks for the time you spent with me. Umm… Goodbye and Goodnight.” Donghae said while looking to the two eyes of Yuri. “No problem. If you just want companion, I’m always here. Hope you better okay from what you told to me when we are in your rest house. Always remember me okay? I’m always here for you donghae.” She said to donghae even donghae is turned back from her. And then donghae continue to walk outside. He starts the car and leave. 

Yuri stared at kyuhyun the way he sleeps. Kyuhyun was very tired today that’s why; he first laid his body to the sofa and not knowing that he already sleep on it. Yuri goes upstairs; she gets a blanket and covers kyuhyun’s body. After covering kyuhyun’s body by a blanket she said this… “Thank you so much oppa. I know you are doing this for me. I know you are very tired today that’s why I’m letting you to sleep in here instead of sleeping in your room. Thank you so much.” She said and then...  “Lord God, You’re the king of all the kings. I just want to say thank you because you gave me a brother like oppa who is very kind and loves me so much. Lord God, I wish that you still make us happy together even our parents are already with you. Thank you so much for the blessings that I received from You. Let You please forgive me and oppa for our sins that we had did this day. In the name of my mighty Jesus. Amen. Good night oppa. I love you and thank you again.” Yuri prays to God not just only with herself but also with his oppa even it is sleep. But Yuri didn’t know that kyuhyun is awake but still acting like that he is still in sleeping. Kyuhyun slowly open his eyes and then…“Good night too Yuri. Thanks for the prayers and I love you too.” He said in a low voice. Then he close again his eyes.

 

Yuri doesn’t want to sleep. She gets her phone and texted donghae, “Goodnight xD. Hope you’ll be better okay now.” She said to her message. As she sends it, donghae replied immediately.

“Goodnight also. Don’t worry I’m okay now. As you said, you’re always there for me and I wish that until the end you’re still there for me :)). By the way, why aren’t you sleeping yet? You’re not yet tired? You must sleep now.”  He said to his message to Yuri’s text to him.

“I don’t want to sleep. Neh, I’m not yet tired. “

“Why? Uhm by the way are you free tomorrow?”

“Why?”

“You want to go there again?”

“Please, can you let us take a break? These past few days, I notice that you always hang out with me. Please? Let us take a break. Maybe next day I will but not tomorrow?”

“Okay and I’m sorry if I always hang out with you. Okay let us take a break but you said that you will be with me again in the next day, right? Let’s take a break for tomorrow :)). Okay? So, what we are going to do now? Text?

“It’s up to you. What do you want?”

“Okay. What topic do you want?”

Then they continue to send messages to each other. After 45 minutes, Yuri sleeps at 1:30 am and donghae sleeps at 2:00 am because he waits Yuri’s reply but nothing’s come out to his phone from Yuri so he thinks that maybe Yuri was already sleeping which is right.