"I hope you’ll be okay..."

All My Heart

It’s already 8:30 in the morning when Yuri wakes up. She stretch, yawn and her hair was like the person who undergo to the mental hospital because it’s not in good look.  She gets up to her bed and goes to the bathroom where she washed her face. When she finished she came out and when she came out she saw her breakfast at the top of her little cabinet beside her bed. There was a note here that tells her to eat the food and after that, she must fix herself because they’ll go somewhere. The one who wrote the note is his brother, kyuhyun, because of the hand written. She searched the whole place to find kyuhyun but she can’t see him.

Yuri: Oppa?! Oppa?! Where is he? Where are we gonna go somewhere? But I think it’s important.

Yuri came up to get her towel and take a bath. After 45 minutes, kyuhyun got home. She saw Yuri watching TV. while waiting.

Kyuhyun: Yuri, are you ready?

Yuri: oppa! You’re here *smile* Where have you been? Yes I am.

Kyuhyun: I just… buy some flowers.

Yuri: f-flowers? For whom? *questioned face*

Kyuhyun: it’s for…u- umm n-nothing. This day is very important to me Yuri.

Yuri: Chinja? Wae?

Kyuhyun: I’ll say it you later.

Yuri: Oh~! Okay *smile*

Kyuhyun: let’s go?

Yuri: Yes~!

Kyuhyun: locked the door properly.

They already arrived. While they are in the bus terminal Yuri receive a call from donghae.

Donghae: annyeong hasseyo. *smiles on the phone* did you sleep well? It’s me donghae. I guess you don’t have my number, right?

Yuri: Oh donghae! Yes I sleep well and yes because I don’t have your number. How did you get my number?

Donghae: Just simple. I get your number to kyuhyun and by the way speaking of kyuhyun, did you already ask him if we meet when we’re kids?

Yuri: Umm…not really. He’s so busy this time so I can’t.

Donghae: it’s okay. Where are you? Can I go to your house?

Yuri: N-no! I and oppa was in the bus terminal. We’ll go somewhere but I don’t know where we are going.

Donghae: W-w-what did you say? B-bus terminal?

Yuri: Yes~! What is that so shocked?

Donghae: Umm… N-n-nothing. Take care okay? God bless to your trip and I hope you’ll be okay.

Yuri: kamsahamnida~! Oh, the bus is here. Kamsa again! Bye *smile*

Donghae: Bye~! *offs phone*