'Okay. But what will I cook?..."

All My Heart

Jong-woon: Kyu! You’re the one who will cook and we will take over the others.

Kyuhyun: Okay. But what will I cook?

Hyuk-jae: Any idea? Suggestions?

Jong-woon: You? Kyu, you don’t have idea?

Kyuhyun: I have but it is—

Jong-woon: And what is it?

Kyuhyun: More likely I want to bake cakes and cookies.

Hyuk-jae: Cakes and Cookies? Hmm…? I agree to cakes and cookies.

Donghae: Me too but it’s more beautiful if kyuhyun will not just focus on baking cakes and cookies. What if you try to cook bulgogi and kimchi? What do you think?

Jong-woon: I agreed to that suggestion.

Hyuk-jae: Me too.

Kyuhyun: so I will cook kimchi and bulgogi and I will also bake cakes. Is there any suggestion for the flavor of the cake?

Jong-woon: You know your sister kyuhyun. Bake the cake which she wants the flavor.

Kyuhyun: Okay, okay.

Hyuk-jae: but by the way, I remember. Do you buy already gifts for her? I and donghae have already.

Kyuhyun: Wow~! You’re prepared *quiet chuckled*

Hyuk-jae: Of course~! *chuckles* actually I’m the first one who remembers to Yuri’s birthday gift.

 Kyuhyun: You?

Jong-woon: Yes he is, *kyuhyun looks to him* he came to my house yesterday and he was asking if what is the best beautiful gift for girl. Donghae join him to buy *smile*.

Kyuhyun: I see, well thank you for remembering my sister’s birthday *smile*

Hyuk-jae: You’re always welcome *smile*

Donghae’s mind: He’s the first one who remembers Yuri’s birthday and he wants to give Yuri a very special and beautiful gift? Is he just doing this because they are friends or he’s also in love with m--… no I’m… I’m not in love toy Yuri. What am I thinking?

Jong-woon: Donghae~!! What happened to you? I was talking here and I found out that you’re not listening. Is there something wrong?

Donghae: Huh…? Mi-mianhe! N-n-never mind it*smiles*

jong-woon: Are you sure?

Donghae: Nae.

Jong-woon: So let’s continue, where did I stop?

 Kyuhyun: On the time.