All my heart

All My Heart

play this first !~~> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccKDns5ePuw

It feels so happy that there is someone who loves you as your parents loves you. One who will never let you sad, one who will never let you to cry and the most is one who will never let you alone. Love has different definitions, somebody says love is kind, love is blind, love is patient and the most definition that we commonly hear was the “TRUE LOVE CAN WAIT”. Is it true? Well let see~! But before that we must first read this story. Hope everyone like it. Enjoy >.

Early in the morning, jong-woon wakes up. He receives 3 missed call and 2 text message of his brother lee donghae.

Donghae’s text message: Hi brother~! I’m on the airport. I will go home today. See you later. God bless!

When he read the text message he immediately call his friends and one of it is kyuhyun, Yuri’s brother. He calls kyuhyun because he wants him to help cook for lunch. Kyuhyun is a chef; he graduated in collage at the course of culinary arts.

Kyuhyun: annyeong hasseyo? *while cooking*

Jong-woon: annyeong. Kyuhyun can you go in my house?

Kyuhyun: why?

Jong-woon: would you please help me to cook for lunch? My brother donghae will go home today from Thailand.

Kyuhyun: Okay. What time I’ll go there?

Jong-woon: Now~!

Kyuhyun: now? Okay. Wait me there. *offs phone*

Kyuhyun fits off his apron and he immediately go to his room to change his outfit but Yuri suddenly ask him while watching her favorite morning star.

Yuri: who is it oppa?

Kyuhyun: it’s jong-woon. He wants me to help him to cook for lunch because his brother will go home today from Thailand.

Yuri: oh~! Okay >.<

Kyuhyun: by the way, do you want to join with me?

Yuri: no, I will meet sung-young later at the park.

Kyuhyun: Okay. It’s up to you. Oh~! And if you want to eat, your breakfast is ready on the table.

Yuri: Okay. Thank you oppa. *smiles*

Kyuhyun: Okay. I’ll change my outfit first.

After a minute, kyuhyun came down. Yuri joins him to the gate.

Kyuhyun: Goodbye my pretty sister *bezo bezo* lock the gate and don’t let the strangers talk to you okay?

Yuri: *chuckles*Okay, you take care too. God bless. *wave her hand*.

Yuri locks the gate. She continue to watch television.