Spring House

All My Heart

 

After seeing that kind of scene between kyuhyun and yuri, donghae stands up and open the door like he wants to go home in that early time.

Kyuhyun: Yah~! Donghae! What are you doing?

Donghae: A-a-ahh… I-I will go home now *smile*

Kyuhyun: Are you kidding? You will go home this time? It’s too early *smile*

Donghae: I—

Kyuhyun: don’t try to tell something okay? Please? Can you stay here because I have another one to go with?

Yuri: Oppa~?!! *questioned face* what are you saying? You will leave again?

Kyuhyun: Ne.

Yuri: But—

Kyuhyun: You’re not already a little girl. Yuri you’re already 20 okay? Don’t act like a kid.

Yuri: *shuts up*

Kyuhyun: donghae? Please take care her okay? I’ll go *smile*

Donghae: don’t worry I will *smile*

Donghae’s mind: I will take care her because I love her and I don’t want anybody to hurt her.

That’s the exact sentence that donghae said to his mind. He will take care Yuri until he can. And he doesn’t want anybody or anyone to hurt Yuri or else he will attempt to fight to whom who hurt her. That’s how he loves Yuri. He will protect Yuri until the end even she has a brother who is responsible to do that.

Donghae: So? What we gonna do now?

Yuri: I don’t know.

Donghae: let’s go out?

Yuri: where?

Donghae: Somewhere. Somewhere here at seoul but if you don’t want it’s okay I understand *nod and smile*

Yuri: where exactly here at seoul?

Donghae: Umm… I have an idea. What if let’s visit sung-young, hyung & hyuk-jae and invite them to go in the spring house?

Yuri: spring house? What do you mean?

Donghae: it’s my rest house.

Yuri: you~?!! Yours only? What about jong-woon?

Donghae: we have different rest house *smile*

Yuri: Oh jin-ja? Aaa…

Donghae: Now you know. Do you want? *smile*

Yuri: *go to her room*

Donghae thinks that he didn’t convince Yuri to go out with her friends because she just ignore him.