"I don’t want to do this to you but I need to hide it..."

All My Heart

Kyuhyun and Yuri got home at the end of the day. Next morning, kyuhyun was already wake up. He cooks breakfast for him and Yuri. He looks to the calendar ‘cause he wants to see what he will cook on Thursday, December 3. He immediately remember that on December 5 was Yuri’s birthday. 

Kyuhyun: Oh My~! It’s already 5 days before Yuri’s birthday. Hmm…? What do I will cook on that day? Spaghetti and bulgogi or more likely I’ll bake a cake? Maybe I should ask her first but… I want to surprise her. I will not ask her anymore.

Kyuhyun said to himself while preparing the foods to the tray. Before he came up, Yuri opened the door.

Yuri: Good Morning oppa! *smile*

Kyuhyun: Good morning too *smile* Where you will eat your breakfast? In your room or in the dining room?

Yuri: Umm… in the dining room. I want you do join me *smile* Please?!!

Kyuhyun: Okay, okay *chuckles*

Yuri: You go first. I’ll wash my face first.

Kyuhyun: Okay.

When kyuhyun is already on the dining room and Yuri is on her bathroom, kyuhyun use the time to call hyuk-jae, donghae, jong-woon & sung-young to help him on December 5 in preparation. After 5 minutes, Yuri finally came down to the dining room. They eat together.

Yuri: Oppa?

Kyuhyun: Hmm? *looks to Yuri*

Yuri: are you okay now? ‘Cause your eye bags was so…umm… nothing.

Kyuhyun: Don’t worry I’m okay now. Kamsahamnida for helping me yesterday to stop on crying.  I’m so blessed that I have you as my sister *pinching Yuri’s cheeks*

Yuri: Ouch~!? Oppa.? *chuckles*

Kyuhyun’s mind: But I’m so sorry Yuri. I don’t want to do this to you but I need to hide it. I don’t want myself to lose you.

 

Sorry? Hide? Lose? What is that all about? Is there something wrong to them? Well, you will know it to the next chapter. Maybe not in chapter 14 but on the next chapters.